Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Re: NSD ~ The Day After
I only did two challenge pages, did mostly the games.  Not all of them, I had to take some breaks.  Yesterday morning I had some chores to do, but in the afternoon I had a couple Cherry friends come over.  We scrappped and had BBQ provided by my dear sweet husband.  

Aztam

Cherry Bing

I enjoyed getting to engage in some activities all weekend. My grands came to visit so I missed some things. I didn’t actually scrap that much, I played lots of games tho! Haha

Now I can take my time, prioritize what is next. Love that we have an extended deadline.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I was here all three days! I played lots and lots of games and did a lot of the puzzles and printed out what seems like a hundred challenges that I want to do. Lol. During it all I made a gift card holder for the not-so-fast scrap, worked on the progressive layout challenge, and completed one layout. I am so very happy to have two weeks to do as many as I can get in!

ImageImage Image Image  

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

I had so much fun with all of the chatter, games, challenges, and just vibe of the site. So. Many. Challenges. I was on and off over the three days, but I did bookmark the challenges I *have to* get done, made a list of all the challenges I would like to do (if I have the right ingredients and photos), and a mini schedule for myself so I can meet the various deadlines. My favorites, though, were learning more about our hostesses and other ACOT community members.....and  just having a fun place/time to scrap "together". THANK YOU ACOT!!! (and everyone!!!)
Image  ImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I chose to pace myself this weekend and I feel like I still accomplished quite a bit. I worked Friday morning and spent some time playing games and checking out challenges. Woke up EARLY Saturday morning for my shift (it started 8am for me). After my shift, took a break, then closed out my games while playing other hostess's games. Played BINGO, sprinkled cherries, responded to any PMs I had regarding my challenges and left love to the cherries who had done my challenges.

Yesterday though was a PLAY ALL DAY kind of day. I did Joannie's FS and 3 other challenges. I was even in my room this morning before work so I could do Step 3 of the Progressive Challenge. Pulled stuff out for another challenge. Not sure where it's going right now...but I'm sure I'll figure it out. LOL.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

i took off work friday and saturday.  i was able to participate some, but because i work overnights, i had to miss a lot due to trying to keep up my sleeping schedule.  i did only a few challenges, although i was able to complete some last night at work.  definitely had a good time!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I was able to participate most of Friday and Saturday but we had a commitment on Sunday so I only was able to drop in for a little while in the late afternoon and evening. I played many games this year but fell behind in getting any challenges done. So this week my goal is to do more NSD challenges.  
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Mandajo

Cherry Tart

I was able to scrap some on Friday and Saturday morning, but yesterday was the beginning of my daughter's graduation week, so I had to get back to real life. I don't have a dedicated craft room, so I had to try to keep the mess under control so it wouldn't be a disaster to clean. We have family members coming in from out of town today and severe storms predicted for this evening so that should be fun. Hoping their flight can squeeze in before all the delays and cancelations start. 

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I was in such a slump before NSD but really feel like I have gotten some mojo back. It was just what I needed. I finished 2 cards and the 2 base pages for the Fast Scrap and I started several layouts. I kept getting distracted by all the new challenges and started new layouts LOL. But that's kind of my process. I need to let things marinate creatively for a little while. I can't just move from point A to point B. Remember the old Family Circus comics with Billy taking the long way home? That's me with scrapping LOL!  I just took pictures of my items for the Stash Scavenger Hunt and I'm also going through all the challenges to start printing them out for the week ahead. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I played all three days but because I’m not a night owl, I missed much of the 7-9 hours.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bing

I participated in a lot of it. Had to step out for a wedding on Saturday and church on Sunday. Other than that my family let me scrapbook. It was a fun weekend and I'm sad it's over but still going to work on a few challenges that I didn't get to this week.
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Whew what a great weekend!  I totally feel that NSD hangover, but it's one I enjoy.  LOL  I played so many games, loved chatting/sharing, worked on many layouts and cards (loved the other paper options offered)  Great variety of challenges and the amazing prizes.  Seriously I don't want it to end, but also feel really motivated to keep the creativity going!  

Daughter's tennis tournament was rained out and rescheduled...so over all great weekend!  Also, met up with a crafty friend on Friday that was awesome!!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

blfonty

Cherry Cola

My NSD Weekend with ACOT was fabulous! Thanks to all the hostesses, ACOT and the companies that provided prizes. I was able to play all day online Friday and I was at an in-person crop Saturday so did a little online, yesterday was definitely hangover day for me. I finished and posted two layouts and then our internet was going in and out and then out for most of Sunday evening. It was okay though as I was pretty brain dead by then and couldn't even focus on playing games. LOL! I have so many inspiring challenges saved to create with that I may have to have another weekend of scrapping!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

I WAS HERE ALL 3 DAYS BUT MISSED A LOT ON SUNDAY........... I HURT MY ELBOW FROM BEING ON THE COMPUTER SO MUCH ON FRIDAY MY RIGHT HAND IS ALL NUMB AND IT'S HARD TO WRITE ANYTHING LET ALONE HOLD ANYTHING WITH MY RIGHT HAND AT THE MOMENT............................ BUT ALL IN ALL, I HAD A GREAT TIME OVER THE WEEKEND..................... FINISHED ALL MY CHALLENGES I'M GOING TO DO NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS UPLOAD THEM...................... SO I'M PRETTY HAPPY WITH MYSELF FOR GETTING EVERYTHING DONE........................... TODAY WE HAVE TO GO TO THE STORAGE UNIT TO TAKE SOME BANANA BOXES BACK.................. I GOT 10 EMPTY BOXES FROM ALDI'S A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO SO I WANT TO GET THEM OUT OF THE GARAGE................... OUR WEATHER IS AWESOME TODAY IT'S ALREADY 68 DEGREE'S OUTSIDE AND IT'S NOT EVEN NOON YET................... WELL EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND HAPPY CRAFTING....................... VALERIE

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Yes and yes. I did all 3 days and I’m still exhausted.

I’m also a little overwhelmed by the amount of challenges to assign pics to. 😬
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

I was around for nearly all of it! Scrapping & keeping up with the boards, I've caught up with nearly all the games, just one more to go I think! I've been doing laundry all morning, it's still very wet outside here so my boys and I are hanging out inside anyway. I'm hoping to get some of my layouts uploaded this afternoon! 

My favorite thing about the whole weekend is the amount of creative inspiration we have here on the ACOT message boards! The hostesses are all so creative with their challenges! There's such a variety, too! I love it! It gets me thinking outside my norm and creating layouts I love! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I participated off and on all 3 days. Loved the games. Some of them made this old woman put her thinking cap on. Nothing planned today or tomorrow so I can work on the crop challenges. I have a LIST! lol
A very fun time.

SapphireHandcrafted

Cherry Tart

I was able to participate Friday and Saturday but not Sunday. I am looking forward to continuing to work on the challenges, there are so many great ideas to get creativity going. Thanks for a great event. :)

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I was able to attend all the days but got distracted and forgot the Bingo. I am going to upload more challenges after work today. Hoping to do more challenges tomorrow.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information