Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Who wants more sprinkles???
FoxyStamping wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 8:21 am
Tonight , I hope to get a few more NSD challenges done.  Tomorrow will be clean up day!  But this NSD has sure got me back in the scrapping mode!   I have had a lot of fun!  I will give some attention to my husband this weekend! LOL

I tried submitting and the albums were closed?..I was going to do the same thing today...I have worked every day.  I am finally off and was hoping to cram in a few more as well! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Mommyof5 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 8:29 am
FoxyStamping wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 8:21 am
Tonight , I hope to get a few more NSD challenges done.  Tomorrow will be clean up day!  But this NSD has sure got me back in the scrapping mode!   I have had a lot of fun!  I will give some attention to my husband this weekend! LOL

I tried submitting and the albums were closed?.I think they are opened up now, though. I I was going to do the same thing today...I have worked every day.  I am finally off and was hoping to cram in a few more as well!  

Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

love2stamp

Cherry Cropper

I hope to scrapbook tomorrow. Sunday the grandkids are coming over in the afternoon to hang out for a while, maybe we will watch a movie or something. 
ImageImageImageImage

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Going to do some scrapping and organizing. May get up to the pool here at the park on Sunday.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

MaganL

Cherry Picker

I'm in Taiwan, so going to bed soon, but I plan to wake up early tomorrow for the last few hours before the deadline, and enter a few more challenges.

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

disneydarling wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 7:38 pm
I have been working on challenges and going to end of the school year events. i have seriously neglected my housework.  So I'm doing my 30 on - 30 off plan this weekend. 30 minutes of cleaning and 30 minutes at my desk (scrapping or organizing).  I set an alarm and as long as I stick to it, I can accomplish sooo much!

That's SUCH a good idea, Wendy!! I'm gonna have to try that! ☺️

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

Packing for our move at the end of the month, baby shower for one of my employees, and then working the Denver Nuggets / Minnesota Timberwolves Game #7 on Sunday. Lots to do this weekend!
ImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

TOO Much to do! LOL

Shelby and Jasmine have their annual exam/shots at 10am Saturday.

Birthday party for Anton (1 yr old) and Wes (3 yr old) at noon Saturday.

Scholarship Ceremony at my bio dad's house at 4pm Saturday.

Sunday morning, make a Sam's Club run and do laundry
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

g8rchik

Cherry Tart

I am cleaning & reorganizing my craftroom. It’s in desperate need after all of my NSD crafting. 😬

karen c.

Cherry Bing

I am going to watch my 10 year old grandson play in a baseball tournament in Jacksonville Saturday and Sunday.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

silvia2

Cherry Blossom

I am planning on doing some gardening.
I recently picked up some Lilly of the Valley bulbs because they remind me of my grandfather.

Sreidy

Cherry Tart

With two graduations last week/weekend, I'm trying to finish some NSD challenges this afternoon. And wrap up senior year high school and 8th grade scrapbooks before their party in a few weeks. Whew!

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I think I'm hitting a wall today and probably won't attempt any NSD Challenges until the rewind is posted. There were so many wonderful challenges with fantastic prices! Thank you hostesses and ACOT! I will spend time Saturday cleaning up my scrap area as it has turned into a disaster area. LOL! 

Happy Scrapping Cherries!

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Who wants more sprinkles??? - Closed - winners
BTT with winners.
 Image ImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

JillinIN wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 9:43 pm
scrapy1967 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 8:12 pm
My husband had a knee replacement yesterday and I had a procedure on my back Tuesday so we are recovering. I know right? You all are so jealous right now aren’t ya? Hahaha! 

Oh my goodness! I hope you have someone to help you both. That doesn't sound fun at all. Wishing you both a speedy recovery! 

Thank you! No, I had to do it all with a very big baby as a husband who thought I was to wait on him hand and foot until my sister realized what was happening and set me straight hahahaha!
ImageImage 

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information