Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Who wants more sprinkles???
We are having a cookout at our pool that's not opened for my grandson's second birthday. He'll want to know why the pool is not opened. Sigh...

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I will be working on May challenges LOL! I may or may not tidy up. 😂
I'll probably do some more NSD challenges for a rewind, too! I'm on a roll! 😂

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

Lisn2cats wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 8:31 pm
After I recover from doing a bajillion challenges, I plan to do a massive cleanup of my craftspace (aka bedroom). I can barely find my table! Also going to my first doggy birthday party....not sure what to expect!

OMG gurl!  I feel your pain!!!  My craft room could audition for a place on the Hoarder's show right now!!!   LOL
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 11:19 pm

yup!  I've already got a bunch lined up!  LOL
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

GMFTS wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 9:47 pm
It's supposed to rain until Tuesday so want to keep scrapping doing more of the challenges from NSD even though the deadline is passed. I got a lot of inspiration from them so I want to take advantage.

you can always enter them into the rewind!  Or check out the monthly May challenges - maybe you'll find inspiration there too

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 11:26 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 11:19 pm

yup!  I've already got a bunch lined up!  LOL

Yesssssssssssss! 😂😅😅😅😅😅

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

I would love more! I will be attending a crop on Saturday and Sunday will be spent doing weekly lesson plans.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Take my daughter to ballet. That's all we have on our schedule. Which is lovely because the last few weekends have been activity after activity! In the scrapbooking realm, I'm going to finish up a couple more Paige Evans NSD challenges and possibly start the newest Becky Fleck sketch.
Leslie

jordanbev5

Cherry Blossom

A Snake has come into my house and is still here, even now!! It is hiding between a wall of cabinets and we don't know how it got in! 
So we are still dealing with the snake tomorrow and have "blocked" the hole it came from!! 
So after all the (hecticness) "fun" of NSD, and the 4 day conference I was in, and trying to get all of these challenges done, I am going to be catching up on working on the house!! So much to do and hoping we get the snake OUT ASAP!!
Also, taking hubby to get new Hoka sneakers. We are going on a trip soon and he needs new stuff!!
It came out when I was doing mixed media at the kitchen table and my hands had black gesso all over. I screamed and my son came and tried to catch it but it went back into the cabinet underneath.
It came out 4 times and every time my son was quick but couldn't get it!! He rigged this but as you can see, the snake went under the rope.
ImageImage

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I will be celebrating my birthday!! It starts tomorrow, Friday, and then Saturday we will go for a lovely hour drive to a restaurant near the waters of Puget Sound, for dinner. And I will be trying on all my new clothes, that I bought for myself. LOL.
Scrapycandy

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

such a busy weekend here...Kicking off the weekend tonight with my baby boy's prek graduation; Friday is coach pitch baseball and day 3 of potty training DD; Saturday is community yard sales, God daughter's soccer game, 2 year olds birthday party and church fundraiser bingo; Sunday is church and a family fun day to celebrate a belated mother's day! phew lots of fun to be had

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

fundays wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:00 am
A Snake has come into my house and is still here, even now!! It is hiding between a wall of cabinets and we don't know how it got in! 
So we are still dealing with the snake tomorrow and have "blocked" the hole it came from!! 
So after all the (hecticness) "fun" of NSD, and the 4 day conference I was in, and trying to get all of these challenges done, I am going to be catching up on working on the house!! So much to do and hoping we get the snake OUT ASAP!!
Also, taking hubby to get new Hoka sneakers. We are going on a trip soon and he needs new stuff!!
ImageImage
It came out when I was doing mixed media at the kitchen table and my hands had black gesso all over. I screamed and my son came and tried to catch it but it went back into the cabinet underneath.
It came out 4 times and every time my son was quick but couldn't get it!! He rigged this but as you can see, the snake went under the rope.
oh my goodness! I'm having stomach cramps just looking at this haha good luck! sounds like you have a wild adventure on your hands this weekend!

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

NOT MUCH FOR ME EITHER....................... WITH A BUMMED RIGHT HAND (MY DOMINITE HAND TO BOOT) CAN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING....................... BUT I WILL TRY TO GET TO MY CRAFT ROOM EVEN IF IT'S TO WATERCOLOR ON A SMOOTH CANVAS INSTEAD OF A TEXTURED ONE (I PREFFER THE TEXTURED AS I HAVE FOUND OUT)..................... IT LEAKS TO MUCH WHEN I USE THE SMOOTH PAPER FOR WATERCOLORING....................... WHAT ABOUT YOU SANDI?????????????????? VALERIE

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

My weekend plans aren't that exciting.  I'm hoping to go to the nursery to buy some flowers for the gardens and get the lawn mowed.  Yard work, yard work and more yard work.

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

i am planning to sleep!!  having just worked 8 days straight and on a bit different schedule than normal, i'm tired!  but also planning to get page kits ready for scrapping at work next week  😁
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I’m going to a crop on Saturday and plan on catching up on some regular monthly challenges because I’ve been concentrating on the amazing NSD challenges. Our cleaning crew is coming this morning so I don’t need to worry about cleaning! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

cbee wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:12 am
I will be celebrating my birthday!! It starts tomorrow, Friday, and then Saturday we will go for a lovely hour drive to a restaurant near the waters of Puget Sound, for dinner. And I will be trying on all my new clothes, that I bought for myself. LOL.

Happy Birthday!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Sitting on the porch reading. Very busy week at work and I just want to relax. I don't want to have to do a thing.  
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

FoxyStamping

Cherry Blossom

Tonight , I hope to get a few more NSD challenges done.  Tomorrow will be clean up day!  But this NSD has sure got me back in the scrapping mode!   I have had a lot of fun!  I will give some attention to my husband this weekend! LOL
Sharon

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

My daughters missed taking me for our mani/pedi session on Mother's Day weekend because their grandmother passed away and they were with their Dad and his side of the family.  They rescheduled and we are going tomorrow...and we are going to take my Mom, too...since they had to tell me, I was able to invite her.  I am looking very forward to it.  I just wish there were photo studios still like there used to be in Walmart...I would go as a walk in and have a mini photo shoot.  
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information