Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Closed-Monday Sprinkles :)
How is everyone doing on this Monday ?

How is the weather where you are?

The sky is definitely not happy and grumbling with thunder here in Texas. We just received a flood advisory warning ⚠️ 😳 Texas sized rain heading my way. So staying in and crafting it is. 😊

Post an uplifting and bright meme for a chance to win.

I will pick three random winners for one 100 , and two 50 cherry points. This post will close at 11:59 pm EDT.

Winners

100 points

50 points

50 points

20 points

Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: Monday Sprinkles :)
The sun is out and it's gorgeous!! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

It's a lovely day here in SE PA.  Nice breeze and the temp is 72.  Lots of sunshine and blue sky.  Not sure how long that will last because rain is in the forecast for late tonight.

ImageImage

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

It's 95 and sunny over on my end. I don't mind the heat. I had a water play day in the backyard with my girls yesterday and went for a hike this morning! I think you have a great day ahead of you having to stay home and craft, you party animal you :greenlol: Stay safe!

Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

traveler

Cherry Cola

I’m doing well, we had a nice weekend helping Benjamin move.

Weather here was cold and cloudy this morning, but has warmed up nicely and is pleasant and sunny now.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

A little breezy here in Central Indiana but the sun is out in full.  

Image ImageImage

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

It's been raining on and this afternoon but they managed to come out and replace my windshield before it started raining!

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

WE HAVE SUNNY SKIES HERE IN SPARTA WI............................. SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO A MEME...................... BUT IT'S REALLY BEAUTIFUL HERE TO SAY THE LEAST................ MY KIND OF WEATHER NOT COLD AND NOT TO HOT............ BUT WE DO HAVE A SMALL HAZE FROM SOME FIRE IN CANADA..................... BUT I'M GOING TO SCRAPBOOK IN A LITTLE BIT................. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY CHERRIES........................ VALERIE

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

It's beautiful here in SW PA. Just got started crafting for the eve! Took a walk this morning and ready to roll!

👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

Cindy312

Cherry Tart

It's gorgeous out here in the SF Bay Area, but my allergies are terrible so I'm staying indoors at all costs.

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

I'm in West Texas.  The sun is shining and it's 79 degrees.  We got rain over the weekend though.  I guess it headed your way.

:) Kelly 

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

:) Kelly 

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Great sunny warm weather here in Oregon!  It's amazing.  

Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I have an umbrella exactly like this! :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This is sort of me today...  I have managed a load of laundry and the dishes.  It's almost 2 PM and that's all I've done outside of my favorite games, Facebook, catching up here, etc. 

The weather here is chilly and damp.  It's warmed up to a whopping 48 from 43 earlier with an 11 mph wind and light showers.  BLECH! 

Steve isn't feeling well again.  If he's not better we'll be off to the doctor's again in the morning.  I'm grudgingly giving him today to see if he's any better...  Trying not to worry too much.  I think it's time to do some scrappy therapy!!!!

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Scrapycandy

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

I enjoyed warm weather and sun most of the day.  It is now cloudy, dark and threatening to rain, which will be okay.  No flowers or veggies without the rain!  I worked on bringing life into my pots with soil, planted some mini gladiolus and dahlias.  

This was funny….Image

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Started out cool but turned into a nice day. Work went well and now I am trying to work on an NSD challenge.

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information