Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

love2stamp

Cherry Cropper

Re: Rise & Shine!
Senior07 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:26 am
love2stamp wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:14 am
I love coffee. This mornings coffee has heath bar creamer in it. :) And I'm drinking it out of my Chip & Dale Coffee mug. 

That sounds delightful! Doesn't the day just start off better drinking out of a disney mug?!?!? 😀 

Absolutely!! I love my Disney mugs. LOL
ImageImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning. I take mine with creamer. Lots of flavored creamer. 
ImageImage 

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Just getting up.  Have my coffee with a splash of cream.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

I don’t like coffee so I guess I take it left at the store. 🤔
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Florac74 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:59 am
suewho372 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:57 am
Florac74 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:44 am
Good morning. Ready for another fun day! I like my coffee with lots of cream or chocolate milk.

Good morning! Same here … I always say I like a little coffee with my milk lol

Lol my husband likes it black. I just can't bring myself to drinking it that way.

Oh me either! Too bitter!
Susan

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good Morning. I love flavored coffee with flavored creamer. I am on my second cup and ready to do some layouts. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

MargieH

Cherry Tart

Dark Roast Coffee Drinking Gal with a little bit of Int'l Delight Coffee Creamer of Vanilla.

Coffee beans need to be freshly ground before brewing...it wakes up the whole house and I love it. HAHAHAHAHA!!

Have a super creative day, all!  ☕️ ✂️ 💪

Red Skamp

Cherry Tart

Most days, I make a cup of coffee, add vanilla syrup, and vanilla creamer. Some days I make a cup and add Dunkin Donuts premade Iced Caramel Machiatto as Creamer. Yum

LucyFan85

Cherry Blossom

I have to get a double chocolate chip frap from Starbucks because it doesn't have coffee in it. I've never acquired a taste for it. 

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Morning... lol I'm just waking up but seems like I made it in just in time! I like black coffee. Yep lol I have a sweet tooth so often I get am iced latte from my favorite local coffee shop.
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Not awake yet, even though I did lesson plans before I got on. 

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

I enjoy a medium roast bianco forte or roasted hazelnut coffee with sweetened, frothed milk.  Happy! Happy!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Good Morning!  I love Cinnabon coffee with a little sugar with half & half.  I am on my 2nd cup and am in my space thinking of starting something :) 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I take my coffee black. No creamer or sugars. Dark roast. I like Cafe Ole Sumatran Gayo Mountain and Cafe Ole Nicaraguan from H-E-B. They don't have a bitter taste afterwards. Nice and smooth all th way
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Shhhhh it is only 6 am and hubby is still sleeping. So I cannot make any coffee yet. I heat some milk in the microwave, then I use an electric water pot to boil water for warming my insulated mug, next I grind my coffee beans and place them in my espresso machine, tap the buttons for 3 shots, and fill the cup holding the milk, empty the hot mug filled with water, and finally pour the coffee into that AND then enjoy! silly isn't it?
Scrapycandy

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

cbee wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:07 am
Shhhhh it is only 6 am and hubby is still sleeping. So I cannot make any coffee yet. I heat some milk in the microwave, then I use an electric water pot to boil water for warming my insulated mug, next I grind my coffee beans and place them in my espresso machine, tap the buttons for 3 shots, and fill the cup holding the milk, empty the hot mug filled with water, and finally pour the coffee into that AND then enjoy! silly isn't it?
oh my, that's quite a process before the much needed "wake up juice" (as we call it with our boys LOL) 

off to press some buttons on my Keurig for more of a jumpstart!

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Florac74 wrote:
suewho372 wrote:
Florac74 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:44 am
Good morning. Ready for another fun day! I like my coffee with lots of cream or chocolate milk.

Lol my husband likes it black. I just can't bring myself to drinking it that way.  

Flora have you tried Cafe Ole from HEB? I don't like the flavored stuff (makes my stomach flip fop). I buy the Sumatran Gayo Mountain and Nicaraguan.

I take mine black (so does DH). The ones I mention are dark roasts and have no bitter after taste whatsoever.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:10 am
Florac74 wrote:
suewho372 wrote:

Flora have you tried Cafe Ole from HEB? I don't like the flavored stuff (makes my stomach flip fop). I buy the Sumatran Gayo Mountain and Nicaraguan.

I take mine black (so does DH). The ones I mention are dark roasts and have no bitter after taste whatsoever.

I will have to try it. My husband will definitely love it. He likes his black as well.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Good morning!  I have my school Fine Arts Festival today, but I look forward to seeing what fun everyone has been up to when I get back. :)  I currently have my coffee, with a splash of Hershey's syrup and cappuccino foam.  My DH gave me a wonderful milk frother for Christmas last year!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Kraft*Kwn

Cherry Tart

Good Morning,
I’m a tea drinker too but I like orange juice in the mornings!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information