Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: How are you cherries this evening?
I've winded down a little bit lol had some dinner and now just playing some games, thinking about my layouts lol.

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

aheatfan wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:36 pm
Loving your game. Did two layouts today but am losing steam. Will call it a night after your spot and be rested for another full day tomorrow. It has been loads of fun. May have a glass of wine to close it out though  😊

Me too!  To the wine that is, I only did one layout today LOL  
Stacy

ImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am wearing down real fast now!!!! Been here all day, played lots of games, finished the altered box and one challenge, also tweaked a few things for my spot tomorrow. 
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

wimom wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:43 pm
Trying to finish my card for Flasher's Fast Scrap but had to stop and eat. Just cheese and crackers while I catch up on the boards.

That's exactly what I snacked on earlier today!  Sharp cheddar and triscuits, yum! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

my internet is being wonky too!

i'm getting tired but hanging in there!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:47 pm
I am wearing down real fast now!!!! Been here all day, played lots of games, finished the altered box and one challenge, also tweaked a few things for my spot tomorrow. 

That's a full day! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Took a long break earlier but extremely tired. Trying to get 2 more layouts done tonight.
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It's not quite 4PM here so I've still got some steam.  DH is still sick and I'm worried about him.  But we're going to try to hold off until Monday if he can...  My BFF is bringing something from the store that we hope will help.....

I've mostly been playing games and copying the challenges I want to do.  I did the Not so fast fast scrap card and I just finished the second step of Louise's progressive challenge.  BIG stretch there and I thought I'd be ruining it but instead I LOVE it!!!  :)

I have a 2 page layout that I want to start now.  My printer finally cooperated and printed the rest of the pictures.  Not good quality but it's about the eclipse so it's okay. 

I'm off to see what other games I can play!  :)  Thanks for hosting Stacy!!!

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

GinniG wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:50 pm
It's not quite 4PM here so I've still got some steam.  DH is still sick and I'm worried about him.  But we're going to try to hold off until Monday if he can...  My BFF is bringing something from the store that we hope will help.....

I've mostly been playing games and copying the challenges I want to do.  I did the Not so fast fast scrap card and I just finished the second step of Louise's progressive challenge.  BIG stretch there and I thought I'd be ruining it but instead I LOVE it!!!  :)

I have a 2 page layout that I want to start now.  My printer finally cooperated and printed the rest of the pictures.  Not good quality but it's about the eclipse so it's okay. 

Hope your DH feels better soon! Sounds like you've had a productive day!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I’m just kicking back and relaxing, watching some you tube videos I wanted to catch up on and checking out the MB 
ImageImage 

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

stinkerbelle wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:47 pm
my internet is being wonky too!

i'm getting tired but hanging in there!

It's been going in and out all day, glad I tested my hot spot this afternoon as a back up!  Remember when the internet didn't even EXIST? LOL  Now I'm all Nooooooooo!!  Glad you're hanging in there!!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am watching TV, checking the MB AND watching/listening to DH as he races.  Been ignoring poor Chloe like a bad mom  :?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

StacyLeeD wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:52 pm
GinniG wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:50 pm

Hope your DH feels better soon! Sounds like you've had a productive day!  

Thanks Stacy!  I'm working on being productive! 

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Have my drink and TV on in the background. Going to warm up dinner now and shut down for the day.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

beachlover wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:56 pm
I am watching TV, checking the MB AND watching/listening to DH as he races.  Been ignoring poor Chloe like a bad mom  :?

LOL, my Lola fell in the pool for the first time ever this afternoon and I jumped in the deep end to help her out.  She has never wanted to get in and swim and she did NOT like it! She's been glued to my side ever since, poor baby.  I'm loving on her in between posts  :)   I hope you're feeling better, by the way!

Stacy

ImageImageImage

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am seriously thinking about opening a bottle of wine! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

StacyLeeD wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:45 pm
Well cherries thank goodness for hot spots because our internet just went out!! Can you believe the timing? LOL   I've posted my first challenge and will be posting the second one soon....one more Cherry Friends game to go.........

You want to talk about timing? I couldn't for the life of me sit and start crafting this morning (2 littles and life with them lol) and I kid you not as soon as I literally sat down to scrap, Auntie Flow decided to tear the basement doors down if you catch my drift. I am now a bundled up, emotional, coffee cake craving mess BUT I am crafting finally and playing along. Really wishing I would've grabbed that Riesling now  😂
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

I played along with some of the games today and made 2 cards for challenges. Friday night is movie night and DH wants to watch that new movie Unfrosted tonight. I'm going to do the stitching part of Louise's progressive challenge tonight. I am getting ideas together for some of the other challenges and will work on them tomorrow as well as checking out the new challenges. It's been very inspirational today, especially since I've been in such a slump and lacked mojo and time. It's good to be creative again! :)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

I played along with some of the games today and made 2 cards for challenges. Friday night is movie night and DH wants to watch that new movie Unfrosted tonight. I'm going to do the stitching part of Louise's progressive challenge tonight. I am getting ideas together for some of the other challenges and will work on them tomorrow as well as checking out the new challenges. It's been very inspirational today, especially since I've been in such a slump and lacked mojo and time. It's good to be creative again! :)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

JessM wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:03 pm
StacyLeeD wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:45 pm
Well cherries thank goodness for hot spots because our internet just went out!! Can you believe the timing? LOL   I've posted my first challenge and will be posting the second one soon....one more Cherry Friends game to go.........

You want to talk about timing? I couldn't for the life of me sit and start crafting this morning (2 littles and life with them lol) and I kid you not as soon as I literally sat down to scrap, Auntie Flow decided to tear the basement doors down if you catch my drift. I am now a bundled up, emotional, coffee cake craving mess BUT I am crafting finally and playing along. Really wishing I would've grabbed that Riesling now  😂  

Oh my goodness girl, you deserve that Riesling!!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information