Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: How's it going?
I have one challenge done and trying to print photos for another, but my darn computer or printer is being a real - well you can figure out what I want to say. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Sarah J

Cherry Blossom

Catching up on what I can between work and kiddo events. I don’t get to dive in until tomorrow.

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

GinniG wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:08 pm
I've just been playing the games and copying challenges.  I did do Flasher's Not So Fast Scrap Challenge.  Made a card from all scraps and leftover punched hearts!  I have a title that I cut the other day for a layout I haven't started yet so I know I'll get that challenge done probably tonight if my printer will take just one more sheet of photo paper without spitting it right back out!  LOL!

It's a gorgeous day here.  I just had an apple and peanut butter for lunch and went outside and gave the chickens, duck and goose some treats.  Poor Yoda the gander is totally lost without Mama who's sitting on a nest in the coop!  Goslings should appear any day now!! 

Have a wonderful evening Cherries!  I'm tired but just really getting my umpteenth wind so I can scrap!  LOLOL!!!
Thanks for stopping in Ginni.  Hope Steve is feeling better soon.

ImageImage

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Waiting til this evening once the kids go to bed to focus on some challenges. Enjoying the games and the YouTube post..

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

I'm working on my third (I think, haha) layout challenge for today's hostesses! I already finished Laura's not so fast scrap challenge too! 

We'll see how much longer I'm at my desk. I'm trying to decide if I scrap all weekend & upload photos at the end or take a break at night and upload... decisions decisions! haha! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

I'm also working REALLY hard to level up my cherry rank!!!  ;) :greeninlove: :greenlol:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Done more chatting and playing games than scrapping, but I have started Flasher's Fast Scrap and must get that done today! It has been a fun day!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:09 pm
GinniG wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:08 pm
I've just been playing the games and copying challenges.  I did do Flasher's Not So Fast Scrap Challenge.  Made a card from all scraps and leftover punched hearts!  I have a title that I cut the other day for a layout I haven't started yet so I know I'll get that challenge done probably tonight if my printer will take just one more sheet of photo paper without spitting it right back out!  LOL!

It's a gorgeous day here.  I just had an apple and peanut butter for lunch and went outside and gave the chickens, duck and goose some treats.  Poor Yoda the gander is totally lost without Mama who's sitting on a nest in the coop!  Goslings should appear any day now!! 

Have a wonderful evening Cherries!  I'm tired but just really getting my umpteenth wind so I can scrap!  LOLOL!!!
Thanks for stopping in Ginni.  Hope Steve is feeling better soon.

Thanks Vicki!  Me too!  :)

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Today went SO fast! The board was moving so quick most of the day, I'm glad it slowed a little! I got 4 things done and will head back to my basement to do a few more tonight. Very fun!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

I have completed 2 challenges.  
 ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Will start on challenges Sunday. Have done Step 1 and 2 of Progressive Challenge. Played quite a bit of games.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

mostly just games, although i've finished one challenge and started on another.  i've been up nearly 24 hours now and can't decide if i'm tired enough to sleep or so wound up i won't be able to sleep :D  
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Have to admit, I am tired, especially after not sleeping well.
But have worked on the Progressive challenge
And actually completed 2 challenges.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

My plan is to play all the games, work my shift tomorrow, and do all the challenges later!  Thankful for the extra time!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I am mostly waiting until later for most of the challenges though I did finish Flashers Not So Fast scrap. Just playing games mostly today.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
So overwhelming. I can't seem to find what I want! I'm trying!

CraftyGirl4sure

Cherry Tart

This is all new to me.  I am tech challenged, but I am trying.  Writing down challenges.  Hope I will be able to post once I finish them.

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I think I am tired. lol. Working on coffee
Scrapycandy

Aztam

Cherry Bing

I’ve completed 2 challenges, and have ideas for 2 more!!

the games have been very fast-paced. I guessed right on a couple tho! Haha
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Mommytron wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:03 pm
My daughter dropped a bomb on me this morning telling me she was going to prom.  So…I have helped paint fingernails, do her hair and makeup.  She looked lovely and was excited in the end (that’s another story). She left and now I can focus.  

Saw your  FB post. You're raising her right...strong!
    ImageImage

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information