Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Alissa103

Cherry Berry

Re: *NSD 2024 Start Here*
Yay! I’m so excited. Your NSD crops are my absolute favorite!

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

Rachel, how do I find out if I was chosen to be a hostess?  
Thank you.
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

druffing wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:57 am
Thank you.

Big THANKS to you, and everyone else that expressed an interest in hosting!  We weren't able to choose everyone, but you can find the list of 2024 Hostesses HERE
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Tam I Am

Cherry Tart

I don't know if I'll participate but just want to say I appreciate that some will allow for cards instead of layouts. I scrapbook but my way of scrapbooking (mostly chronological) just doesn't work well for me to do challenges that way. It has taken me many attempts to just finally not try and change up how I work to satisfy participating in layout challenges.

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Yay!  Always a fun time :) 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

So excited! I look forward to this weekend every year! 🤩

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:33 am
druffing wrote:
Thank you.

Big THANKS to you, and everyone else that expressed an interest in hosting!  We weren't able to choose everyone, but you can find the list of 2024 Hostesses HERE 

Thank you so much.  I am sorry to not be a hostess this year.  :(  Hopefully next time.  I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend.  
I assume this means I can not participate as well...but wish you all a good time...
Debra R. 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

druffing wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 am
Laura wrote:
druffing wrote:
Thank you.

Thank you so much.  I am sorry to not be a hostess this year.  :(  Hopefully next time.  I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend.  
I assume this means I can not participate as well...but wish you all a good time... 
You can most definetly participate!!!  Nothing is stopping you!! You can play games, do any and all challenges that you want, etc.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thank you Brandy!  

I will hope my health is a bit better that day.  

I had my challenges ready but will save them for another event maybe another time.  I have that cancer scare thing where you don't know if you will be able to do something later so trying to hurry along with your projects...in case.  It makes me feel scared to make it in time.

So this will be nice to be able to do.

I thought only hostesses participated...

Debra R. 

Flasher

Cherry Crush

druffing wrote:
Laura wrote:
druffing wrote:
Thank you.

Yeah, what Brandy said!  Just because you're not hosting challenges doesn't mean you can't play along!  Jump in and play as many games and do as many challenges as you feel like!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

I will join the challenges...thank you!
Debra R. 

jordanbev5

Cherry Blossom

Thanks so much for having this!!
ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Laura wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:13 am
druffing wrote:
Laura wrote:

Yeah, what Brandy said!  Just because you're not hosting challenges doesn't mean you can't play along!  Jump in and play as many games and do as many challenges as you feel like! 
I'm not a hostess but I plan to participate all weekend (and beyond). 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

mjmarmo

Cherry Blossom

Why did my daughter have to give birth to my grandson on May 6, 2019?!? Now every year my NSD is spent at his birthday party in Arizona. I will be far away from home celebrating this cutie who turns 5. I am going to squeeze some supplies into my backpack and try to find time to get a few things done! I know you will all have fun creating:):)

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

druffing wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:34 am
Thank you Brandy!  

I had my challenges ready but will save them for another event maybe another time.  I have that cancer scare thing where you don't know if you will be able to do something later so trying to hurry along with your projects...in case.  It makes me feel scared to make it in time.

You've got my prayers! Please play along with us if you're able!!!!

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

druffing wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:34 am
Thank you Brandy!  

You can always just make your own challenge next month, it will just get added onto the list of challenges!  It could be like “no time like the present, which is a present in itself”.  I hope you can enjoy NSD, my blessings and prayers to you!  

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I am Very  Excited !! Checked out on my family & home life for NSD this Year!  I have missed too many NSD’s!! Anyone wanting me to do  something better have an Emergency and called 911 first!!  :greenlol: ;) 🤣😆😂 lol
ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

LoreenC wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:47 pm
I am Very  Excited !! Checked out on my family & home life for NSD this Year!  I have missed too many NSD’s!! Anyone wanting me to do  something better have an Emergency and called 911 first!!  :greenlol: ;) 🤣😆😂 lol

😂 😂  Haha!!

Lookin' forward to seeing you here Loreen! :greenlol:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

JessM wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:54 pm
Feeling the butterflies! So excited!

Me, too!  I wish I were in Arizona next week so we could have this party together!! LOL  :greenlol:
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

LoreenC wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:47 pm

SOOOOOOO Funny!!  I took 4 days off work and told my family to plan their meals or go out to eat, because Mom is UNAVAILABLE!   :greenlol:
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information