Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Cherry Check In!
Hey cherries! I hope you’ve all been having a lot of fun today with all the challenges & games all the hostesses have put together! I have a couple of games and three more challenges for you all this evening!

Before we get started, let’s check in! What have you been working on today/hope to work on this weekend? I’ve been working with a kit I made up for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge with lots of photos of my boys as well as some layouts from our 2022 OBX vacation!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Re: Cherry Check In!
I am finished with 4 challenges! 2 cards and 2 layouts and have started the stencil background and grungy so they can dry!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

ScrappyRN74

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have been working on catching my grandson's album up along with some of our recent weekend trips. My hands are very inky and painted.
Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

I am just starting a layout ...created a card this afternoon... and you know...checking in on the FOUR crops I am taking part in/hosting this weekend  LOL! 

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Checking in!
✔️

I had to work today. So I was just getting a few page kits ready to work on tomorrow! :greenlol:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I have started 3 challenges…..they’re not done….but I’ve started! Two from Vicki, one from Chris (emmapaige) and I’ve pulled papers for one of Anne’s (beachlover). I hope to finish some tonight and early tomorrow 😀✂️
Stacy

ImageImageImage

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Vicki's What's in your Wallet. Hoping to do many more this weekend.
Scrapycandy

LucyFan85

Cherry Blossom

I'm here. Took the day off of work. Working on challenge layouts. 

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have been working on the challenges from this afternoon, I played games today and now I have to eat dinner, lol. I was having too much fun!
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love Counterfeit Kits!! Lol!
I'm at work for a few more hours but plan on getting back into the creative zone tonight after work! I'm having a blast, though, and sneaking on my phone at work lol!
After work, and tomorrow, except for my appointment, I expect to be creative non-stop! Lol I got some twizzlers!

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

I'M HEAR AFTER MY COMPUTER DECIDED TO CRASH FOR A BIT....................... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH DOING SOME WORD GAMES & OTHER GAMES............... ALSO WROTE DOWN SOME CHALLENGES I WANT TO DO..................... VALERIE

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I have done absolutely NO scrapping today. Between getting ready for my two hours, hosting my two hours, and trying to sprinkle points, I didn’t get any scrappy time. But tomorrow morning, I’ll be heading to my scrap room and aiming to get 5 to 6 challenges done. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

SMMishler wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 7:03 pm
I am just starting a layout ...created a card this afternoon... and you know...checking in on the FOUR crops I am taking part in/hosting this weekend  LOL! 

So glad I’m not the only crazy person with multiple crops I’m “attending” LOL!

Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I worked today, so all I did was get embellies together for the Fast Scrap tomorrow with Rhonda/wimom. I have been writing down challenges I want to do.

Tomorrow though, I get to PlAY. ALL. DAY. :greenlol:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I've been out all day and just got here. Been updating the May Master List and now I am going to check out what has been going on all day. I do plan on being here tomorrow and hope to start having some fun!

ImageImage Image Image  

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Hi Brandi. I got a late start today, do have one challenge started but had to stop to make dinner. Back at it now.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Brandi!  I have been getting things copied down and printed. And I printed photos. I'm 4 hours behind all of you on the east coast so I'm just getting started scrapping.  I'm working on the mixed manufacturers right now.  Next I'll do either the grunge or circles.  I'll decide when I'm done with this one.  :)

I'm working another online crop too!  I really have to pay attention so the below is really making me think hard!!!!

DH and I had a visit last night from a friend and he told us that the guy who owns the vacant property next to us is ready to sell and because the friend knows us he has given us first right of refusal so DH has been trying to talk to relatives and see what we can all do.  We REALLY want at least one of the 3 acres he's selling!!!!!  So praying and keeping our fingers crossed we can get something worked out.  So that's kind of taken up time today too.  :greensleeping:   Just about the ONLY thing I'd interrupt my plans for this weekend!!!!!

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 7:06 pm
I love Counterfeit Kits!! Lol!
I'm at work for a few more hours but plan on getting back into the creative zone tonight after work! I'm having a blast, though, and sneaking on my phone at work lol!
After work, and tomorrow, except for my appointment, I expect to be creative non-stop! Lol I got some twizzlers!

Me too! Mixing manufacturers is so fun! You’ll like my games I have planned later!

Image Image

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am here!! Worked/ kids senior awards/and more... got one layout complete....
but I'm here! Lol
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I worked  on a few challenges and did some yard work. 
ImageImage 

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”

Information