Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Flasher's NSD Challenge (2) - Can I Ask You A Question?
wazzu94 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 11:57 pm
Laura this was a fun challenge and your example and story is adorable!!  I love kids trying to be sneaky!  

Thanks for being a hostess!

Too stinkin' cute!  Can't go wrong with Doodlebug! Thanks for playing!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

SandyK1967 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:43 am
This is a friend at a scrapbooking weekend....

This is so fun!  I think we've all asked that question!  Thanks for playing!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 1:55 pm
Here's mine - the title is a bunch of questions - the type you'd be asked at trivia competitions. We love competing at trivia on long cruises and we came in second (after the cheaters - but that's  in the journaling!  LOL)

Nice layout!  I love all the mixed sticker questions!  Thanks for playing!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sandi0805 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 2:30 pm
Here's a layout with a picture of my youngest granddaughter ready for the 2022 Prom.  Isn't She Lovely?

Gorgeous colors, and yes . . . she is!  Thanks for playing!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Breauxlabs wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 3:23 pm
Always a fun one!

What perfect paper!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

pawprints wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:01 pm
This was fun!

Love the bright colors and the Doodlebug!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

MrsMichelle wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:20 pm
Such a cute idea for a challenge- works perfect for my Who Me? dog photos!

LMBO!  "Who me?"  Great question to use!  Thanks for playing!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 5:12 pm
Here's one of my many grad cards for this year! One of the sticker sheets had that "what now?" sticker so I just had to! :) 

Great card!  "What Now?" is perfect for a graduation card!  Thanks for playing!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

VickyL wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 8:33 pm
I did a scraplift so I can have enough room for my title . Never done a question for my title it was fun picking my head what to do for it.
https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/499807-700.jpg

I love all your colors and the clusters around the edges!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

kguercio wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 10:35 pm
We always take a road trip to my sisters.  This little card will be a thank you for letting us stay with them.

This is an adorable card!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Mommytron wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 11:33 pm
ImageImage
Super layout!  Love it!  Love the twine, and I see you've already used your Doodlepop!  Thanks for playing!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: *Winner* Flasher's NSD Challenge (2) - Can I Ask You A Question?
Bumped with WINNER in OP!

amysolovay

Cherry Blossom

Laura wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 8:54 am
amysolovay wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 11:50 pm
Thanks for the fun challenge, Flasher! LOVE the adorable photos in your example layout -- that frosted nose is super cute. And thanks to the folks at 49 and Market for sponsoring this! Here's my entry!

TFL!

That's just beautiful!  You did a great job with all those blues!  Thanks for playing!

Thank you so much for hosting! This was a fun challenge, and I am so pleased with the page I made as a result of doing this.
Want to be InstaFriends? I invite you to follow me on Instagram; I'm @amysolovay. I'd love to follow you, too; please feel free to mention your Insta-ID to me, especially if your account is private, so I can be sure of finding you there.

I also invite you to check out my craft blog at KnittingCrochetCrafts.com if you'd like to see the paper craft and crochet projects I've been making lately. Thanks for your interest!

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Congrats!!!! Way to go !!!
Susan

amysolovay

Cherry Blossom

CONGRATS, MROZWOOD!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!
Want to be InstaFriends? I invite you to follow me on Instagram; I'm @amysolovay. I'd love to follow you, too; please feel free to mention your Insta-ID to me, especially if your account is private, so I can be sure of finding you there.

I also invite you to check out my craft blog at KnittingCrochetCrafts.com if you'd like to see the paper craft and crochet projects I've been making lately. Thanks for your interest!

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

Congratulations
Mandi My Blog

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Congratulations MrOzWood!

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

congrats MROZWOOD!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

Congratulations MrOzWood!!!
Michelle

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”

Information