Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Re: Flasher's NSD Challenge (2) - Can I Ask You A Question?
This is a friend at a scrapbooking weekend....

👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

Here's mine - the title is a bunch of questions - the type you'd be asked at trivia competitions. We love competing at trivia on long cruises and we came in second (after the cheaters - but that's  in the journaling!  LOL)

“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

SandyK1967 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:43 am
This is a friend at a scrapbooking weekend....

hahaha!  Love this!  Been there, done that - as if you'd answer "no, it's awful"  LOL

“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's a layout with a picture of my youngest granddaughter ready for the 2022 Prom.  Isn't She Lovely?

Image ImageImage

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

Always a fun one!

Kim Breaux
ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

This was fun!

ImageImage Image Image  

MrsMichelle

Cherry Tart

Such a cute idea for a challenge- works perfect for my Who Me? dog photos!

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here's one of my many grad cards for this year! One of the sticker sheets had that "what now?" sticker so I just had to! :) 

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

VickyL

Cherry Tart

I did a scraplift so I can have enough room for my title . Never done a question for my title it was fun picking my head what to do for it.
https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/499807-700.jpg

kguercio

Cherry Bing

We always take a road trip to my sisters.  This little card will be a thank you for letting us stay with them.
****Kelly****

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Flasher

Cherry Crush

tmp718 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:17 am

This is so sweet!  What a great design!  Thanks for playing!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lesmitch wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:34 am
I made a card.

Ha! Ha! Ha!  Great card!  Thanks for playing along!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

suewho372 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:39 am
here is mine!!

Sooo cute!  Love those little stitched strips!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

QueenBee89 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 1:39 pm
Here’s mine!

Fun story!  Great layout!  Thanks for playing!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

beachlover wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:51 pm

Aww . . . how sweet and pretty!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Amy Jo wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:29 pm
Love all those paper strips!  Thanks for participating!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

amysolovay wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 11:50 pm
Thanks for the fun challenge, Flasher! LOVE the adorable photos in your example layout -- that frosted nose is super cute. And thanks to the folks at 49 and Market for sponsoring this! Here's my entry!

TFL!

That's just beautiful!  You did a great job with all those blues!  Thanks for playing!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

GinniG wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:18 pm
Here's my submission.  The pictures are from 2015.  Robert and Joe are our adopted foster half brother grandsons.  Joe hadn't been with his new parents more than a couple of months before this was taken.  I love the one of big brother with his arm around Joe telling him it's okay.  :)  This is ALL OLD STASH except for the ink and the Nuvo drops.  :)

Great layout!  Love all those sprinkled embellies!  Thanks for participating!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

ScrappyRN74 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 10:09 pm
and here is a close up of my journaling

Love your design!  Thanks for taking part!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”

Information