Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Trek

Cherry Berry

Re: Sara"s Tricky 6X6 Challenge!
My LO. I used 6x6 paper pad "Little you" by Crate paper, laces, sewing machine and date stamp.
Thank you for the challenge!

Katerina

jmo95

Cherry Cola

ImageImage
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

hsblair

Cherry Bing

I was excited to find that I was able to scraplift a layout I had saved with just these supplies. 
I used 2 6x6 papers side-by-side to make it look like a full sheet.
Image]
Image Image Image Image

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

ImageImage

I used a paper pad and sticker set from Pink Paislee "Indigo & Ivy" and used two different 'splatter' background stamps with three different ink colors

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

Mathandlit

Cherry Picker

I used these supplies:
And I made this layout:

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

ImageImage
Thank you for hosting this challenge! It's funny how "tricky" it was to pull it all together but so glad I did.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I used a photoplay Mad 4 Plaid Happy 6x6 paper pad and stickers

I used my cricut to cut out the diamonds to make my background. Fussy cut out the doggie

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

base paper is black, the 5 pp's from Mintay's Garage.  I cannot fussy cut but did my best with the camera on the bottom L side.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I used two different papers from this pad, some washi tape and puffy stickers as well as alpha stickers (I think you said stickers were ok).  

Here is the pad and the stickers collection that I used...

Here is my layout - Image

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

amysolovay

Cherry Blossom

Sara, thank you so much for the fun and very tricky challenge! I didn't realize exactly how tricky this was until I started to reach for a pen, and realized that was off limits and put it down and pondered how to do journaling without a pen, and then I gave up on writing journaling and reached for a journaling card from my 6x8 pad instead.

Luckily for me, I chose a 6x8 pad that included journaling cards! I used the Harvest Market 6"x8" pad by Simple Stories and the cardstock sticker sheet from the same collection. Since I scrap 6"x8", I just used a sheet from the same 6"x8" pad for my background sheet.

For tools, I used my We R Memory Keepers paper cutter, the We R Memory Keepers Frame Punch Board and a Pair of Scalloped Scissors by EK Success. 

Here's my entry:

Thank you to Simple Stories for sponsoring this fun challenge!! I really enjoyed participating.

Want to be InstaFriends? I invite you to follow me on Instagram; I'm @amysolovay. I'd love to follow you, too; please feel free to mention your Insta-ID to me, especially if your account is private, so I can be sure of finding you there.

I also invite you to check out my craft blog at KnittingCrochetCrafts.com if you'd like to see the paper craft and crochet projects I've been making lately. Thanks for your interest!

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

This was kind of tricky though there's not much to it lol. I used one sheet of basketball paper, The Echo Park 6x6 Basketball paper pad, and one Reminisce Basketball sticker sheet. I think I just used a corner rounder and paper trimmer, and glue of course:

👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

njr007

Cherry Blossom

My supplies

My layout
ImageImageImageImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Sara"s Tricky 6X6 Challenge! *CLOSED**WINNER POSTED*
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”

Information