Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Flasher's NSD Not-So-Fast Scrap
Sandi0805 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:53 am
Can the tags we make be added as an embellishment etc, to NSD projects?  Just want to be sure.  I'm working on a layout last night and need a tag for it.  Thanks Laura.

Yes!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Laura wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:54 am
Sandi0805 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:53 am
Can the tags we make be added as an embellishment etc, to NSD projects?  Just want to be sure.  I'm working on a layout last night and need a tag for it.  Thanks Laura.

Yes! 

Perfect.  Thanks.
 Image ImageImage

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

I had the Simple stories School kit out so these came together fairly easy, love the puffy stickers that coordinate with this kit.
Donna
ImageImageImage

Denise C.

Cherry Tart

I can’t seem to post my picture. It’s marked public but I can’t get it to post. Fun challenge, I used nothing but scraps ❤️https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/319160

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

Great challenge since I needed some gift tags. 
www.acherryontop.com/gallery/319192
Mandi My Blog

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

This was so fun! I still have this old PhotoPlay "Happy Mad 4 Plaid" collection sitting on my desk. Been making tons of cards and tags were just the perfect thing for the little bits and pieces I have left!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

Jan G.

Cherry Picker

Jan G.

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Here are my tags. That was fun!

Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Mathandlit

Cherry Picker

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

VickyL

Cherry Tart

VickyL

Cherry Tart

First time posting in the message board and still don’t well how to get around it. I had a lot of fun making these tags from a paper pad and using stamps and stickers. I’ll use them for a layout as my title and place to hold my journaling. https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/31 ... your-it%21

Flasher

Cherry Crush

VickyL wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 3:54 pm
First time posting in the message board and still don’t well how to get around it. I had a lot of fun making these tags from a paper pad and using stamps and stickers. I’ll use them for a layout as my title and place to hold my journaling. https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/31 ... your-it%21

If you'd like to see your tags in this thread, go to the gallery and right click over your picture.  Select "Copy Image Link".  Then come back here to your response.  Above the typing area look at the tab that has the Smiley.  Three spaces to the left there is a picture with a green + sign.  Click on that.  In the URL space, paste the link to your gallery posting.  A preview image will appear.  Then, just hit submit!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

😁

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

ImageImageImageImageImage

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

QueenBee89 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:28 am
Yay for helping me clean up my desk of scraps while my mixed media dries! Haha!

And now I have a title tag for your to do list challenge! Wooot!

your bear tag is awesome! Love the geometric and colors

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Mathandlit wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 3:27 pm

super cute!

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Love the "not so fast" scrap! It was perfect since I had to pop in and out all day. Thank you for hosting!!

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Here are my 3 tags:

ImageImage
Image  ImageImageImage

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”

Information