Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Art_Teacher's NSD Fast Scrap CLOSED with WINNER!
Everyone did a terrific job!  The randomly drawn winner of the PinkFresh studio prize is Renee!  I will get back to you with details on how to claim your prize. :)

For those of you who have never done a Fast Scrap, the time flies! LOL  But, it is fun not to overthink things and just create, so I challenge you to do this Fast Scrap in one hour...you have from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm today!

May is Graduation month here in central Ohio, and I'm a high school teacher, so I challenge you to make a graduation card.  It can be for kindergarten graduation (even though I think those are crazy...lol), for jr. high or high school graduation, or even for college graduation.  But, that's not it...too easy!  :greenlol:  You must include a mortarboard image on your card, and the year in numbers at least 1/2 inch or bigger.  

The randomly drawn winner of this Fast Scrap will receive a generous prize package donated by Pink Fresh Studio

Rules:
Must be a new card.
Must be posted in the gallery spot I've provided, labeled Graduation Card Fast Scrap, by 12:30 pm today, May 6th to be in the drawing for the prize package.
Cannot be combined with other challenges, except for the 25 Items Challenge.

Ready, set, go!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Art_Teacher's NSD Fast Scrap
I'll give it a go!!!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 11:30 am
For those of you who have never done a Fast Scrap, the time flies! LOL  But, it is fun not to overthink things and just create, so I challenge you to do this Fast Scrap in one hour...you have from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm today!

May is Graduation month here in central Ohio, and I'm a high school teacher, so I challenge you to make a graduation card.  It can be for kindergarten graduation (even though I think those are crazy...lol), for jr. high or high school graduation, or even for college graduation.  But, that's not it...too easy!  :greenlol:  You must include a mortarboard image on your card, and the year in numbers at least 1/2 inch or bigger.  

The randomly drawn winner of this Fast Scrap will receive a generous prize package donated by Pink Fresh Studio

Rules:
Must be a new card.
Must be posted in the gallery spot I've provided, labeled Graduation Card Fast Scrap, by 12:30 pm today, May 6th to be in the drawing for the prize package.
Cannot be combined with other challenges, except for the 25 Items Challenge.

Ready, set, go!

Awesome! I have so many grad cards to make this year!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I have another cherries soon to be graduate son to make this card for!! Thanks for the great challenge.
- Jillian

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well..... I had done a great job keeping my room clean until this point.  In 30 minutes, it looks like a tornado went through here.  My work bestie has a daughter graduating this year so this worked out great.  This was fun, thanks for a great challenge. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 11:56 am
Well..... I had done a great job keeping my room clean until this point.  In 30 minutes, it looks like a tornado went through here.  My work bestie has a daughter graduating this year so this worked out great.  This was fun, thanks for a great challenge. 

Great job and wow!  You are fast! :)
Laura

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

Thanks for the motivation to get my kiddos card done!!
ImageImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

I definitely did not overthink! The good thing is, it's done for next year for my nephew in his school colors. I don't have any graduations this year. He's a boy, I don't think he'll care that it's not extravagant. LOL

👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

- Jillian

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

ImageImageImageImageImage

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

I am glad I had elements cut in my die-cut stash since my laptop was taking a long time to open up my Cameo software. Luckily it opened so I could out out the person. 
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/319170
Mandi My Blog

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Scrapycandy

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Here's mine!

Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Here is mine 😁 thats the fastest card I've ever made!

Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

ImageImage 

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have zero graduations this year!  But my daughter is having a promotion ceremony to move from middle school to High school!

Laura tell me it will be ok????  LOL

Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

hsblair

Cherry Bing

Here is mine -- My son will graduate from U of Maryland next year.  I had this picture of the school mascot because my older son also went there a while back, so I printed it out.
Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

wazzu94 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 12:24 pm
I have zero graduations this year!  But my daughter is having a promotion ceremony to move from middle school to High school!

Laura tell me it will be ok????  LOL

That works! :)

Laura

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Here's mine, also posted to album in gallery. The "Celebrate" Thicker was stuck to its backing and crinkled when forcibly removed so not very happy with that. If I had more time I think I would have preferred a black card base and some stitching around the edge. 
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”

Information