We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

It's all about the memories????-closed
It's all about the memories but how do you document? Do you use only photos?  Do you use memorabilia? Do you sometimes just make a page and write about the memory???   I sometimes do all of those ... How best describes YOUR documenting memory style?

Tell us here!!  Image  * sprinkles*
will close in 10 mins
Susan

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: It's all about the memories????
on my layouts I typically use only photos.....once in a while I'll tell the story on the page.  Most of the time I use pocket journaling cards in 6x12 protectors facing the layout with extra photos and journaling.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I most use photos and memorabilia. I have done a couple pages that don't have photos on them, but photos is my go to.  
ImageImageImageImage

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Photos, heavy journaling, memorabelia, trinkets, and whatever else aides in the preservation of the memory
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Typically only photos unless I have memorabilia from a vacation.  I do journal on the back of LOs...date, place, event.
    ImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For me the most important thing is to tell the story. When I can, I journal every detail, use a LOT of photos and maybe some memorabilia if I have it. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

I USE PHOTO'S AND DIECUTS, JOURNALS, STICKERS & MEMORABILIA IF I HAVE IT............. VALERIE

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

I want the page to tell the story for me. Usually it's picture(s) and title.

I enjoy memorabilia, but it's not required on the page. I'll add it in the book.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I will scrap anything that actually tells the story.  I have many layouts that are journaling only.  I have many that are just memorabilia -- tickets, maps, etc.  But the majority of my layouts are photos, with journaling on the back.  Since I scarp 8.5x11, there isn't always room there for journaling!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

I mostly use the photo. Then go from there..occasionally I will just feel artsy and make a page first.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I do all three, but mainly photos and journaling together.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Tina PT

Cherry Tart

for the most part i only use photos. 

Krystle

Cherry Bing

I mostly use photos and my title with a bit of journaling sometimes

Cynthia Corbett

Cherry Blossom

I start with photos, then write the journaling as if I was telling someone about the event.

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love adding receipts or bar coasters or overseas plane tickets or whatever! And I will do some jounaling, leaving the trip specifics tucked into the album somewhere. And how folks feel can be important. The boys always showed how they felt with some pretty funny faces. Great stuff for the page title.
Scrapycandy

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

I usually use photos and some journaling. Sometimes I just use photos. I'm not the best with journaling.
Michelle

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I like to use photos and memorabilia to tell the story. I am not big on journaling but have been trying to do better.
ImageImage 

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

all of the above - photos, journaling, memorabilia which I try to pick up if appropriate.

and in general I really like for my paper to "match" my topic.
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Photography is the way I preserve memories and I incorporate the photos into scrapbooking. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I do it all- but if I have no memorabilia sometimes it's just journaling.

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”

Information