Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Question For Points!
I'll be handing out some cherry points for everyone that answers! :) :)

How did you hear about ACOT? Was it from a friend, facebook, instagram, etc?

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Question For Points!
An internet search in 2002 when you were Stickers Galore.  I was looking for Lady Bug stickers!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bing

Honestly, I'm not even sure I remember. Most likely it was a search - I love challenge so I occasionally did searches to find new blog challenges to do. 
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU WANT ME TO REMEBER THAT FAR BACK?????? I BELIEVE IT WAS WHEN I HAD GMAIL AND WAS GETTING EMAIL FROM STICKERS GALORE......... THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE CHANGING THE NAME IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY..... VALERIE

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

From a scrapbooking friend when I asked her where she bought some paper I’d never seen before :-D
Stacy

ImageImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Internet search looking for stickers, back in the day when it was Stickers Galore!
ImageImageImageImage

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Many years ago via a Google search for NSD.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I actually found it by mistake, I was looking for another site I had heard of, when your company popped up. I took a look, and was hooked! That was way back in 2008!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I probably used the internet to find ACOT a very long time ago.
Scrapycandy

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I am not entirely sure but I think it was from a friend who I knew that scrapbooked and told me. I was looking for a new online group since my old one had closed down.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

So long ago, it definitely was FB.  I heard about it from a good friend.
    ImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I learned about ACOT from an internet search. That was the best search I ever made.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I learned about ACOT from an internet search. That was the best search I ever made.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

JAire

Cherry Bomb

It had to have been an Internet search way back when. I didn't start visiting the challenges until a Cherry told me about it.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

In 2006 when searching for stickers to decoupage on to garden pots and wood signs. I then saw so many papers I could buy for my scrapbooking. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

I first heard about you from some scrappy friends that were on Club CK board. 
Mandi My Blog

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

a scrappy friend of mine told me about the weekly Becky Fleck challenges to help motivate me to scrap from home during lockdown - until then I only scrapped at crops!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I found Stickers Galore during an internet search when I began scrapping seriously.  Then, one time when I was ordering, I saw the announcement of a new message board, and the rest, as they say, is history! :)  I have stayed here, because it is one of the friendliest, most inspiring places on the internet!
Laura
 Image    Image         

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

youtube. I love watching RTS scrapbooking. A few years ago, she mentioned in one of her videos about the monthly challenges and message board at ACOT. I visited the site and have been happy ever since! There is only 1 scrapbook store in my area (60 min drive away) and nowhere else to participate in crops or challenges. ACOT has been a blessing and sparks my scrappy joy! 

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The short answer LOL is Janet @RTS. I Googled and Vai La! Never left! 😂

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”

Information