Sara's Introvert Hour...*CLOSED*

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 998

Re: Sara's Introvert Hour...

Post by blfonty »

More of an introvert but as I've gotten older, I can stand up for myself pretty well - not quite extravert.

My fav is scrapbooking of course, especially on NSD.

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I am an introvert but still love to travel!! My favorite quiet activity is painting!
ImageImage 

Jessica.
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 706

Post by Jessica. »

I am an introvert and would be content spending my days crafting, creating art, and gardening. I feel a bit calmer just thinking about it!
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 472

Post by GinniG »

LoreenC wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:36 pm
GinniG wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:30 pm
In person I used to be an extrovert but now I'm more of an introvert.  I'm completely happy staying home and not interacting with people much at all.  BUT...  In case you haven't noticed online I tend to be an extrovert.  I LOVE my online friends!!! 

I DEFINITELY needed some break time because my BFF just came over and needed to talk.  She's leaving next week for her surgery for breast cancer and she's really overwhelmed right now.  I stood outside with her and her two dogs and we enjoyed the little bit of sunshine there was and I just let her talk. 

My favorite quiet time activities are scrapbooking and watching murder mystery shows on TV.  :) 

I'm trying to get all the challenges copied and pasted and then I'll start working on one.  :)  Maybe I can do a game or two as well.  :)

We have a lot in Common , Girlfriend !! Good luck and wishes to your BFF . (I also love TV murder shows) !! 

I love a kindred spirit!  :)  My BFF only has a 3% chance of it returning if she does their program.  She will have to travel to Anchorage for everything.  Makes for a complicated situation especially since she's raising her 8 year old granddaughter...  Surgery is next week.  Then probably in August but maybe sooner she has to go for 3 weeks for chemo.  She's very upset about that.  Plus she's VERY conscious of how she looks and she's dealing with that part as well...  Prayers and wishes are always welcome!  :) 

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

Hi Sara!
I'm a little of both but lean toward introvert.
My favorite quiet time activity is scrapbooking and paper crafting.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1284

Post by LoreenC »

GinniG wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:08 pm
LoreenC wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:36 pm
GinniG wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:30 pm
In person I used to be an extrovert but now I'm more of an introvert.  I'm completely happy staying home and not interacting with people much at all.  BUT...  In case you haven't noticed online I tend to be an extrovert.  I LOVE my online friends!!! 

I DEFINITELY needed some break time because my BFF just came over and needed to talk.  She's leaving next week for her surgery for breast cancer and she's really overwhelmed right now.  I stood outside with her and her two dogs and we enjoyed the little bit of sunshine there was and I just let her talk. 

My favorite quiet time activities are scrapbooking and watching murder mystery shows on TV.  :) 

I'm trying to get all the challenges copied and pasted and then I'll start working on one.  :)  Maybe I can do a game or two as well.  :)

We have a lot in Common , Girlfriend !! Good luck and wishes to your BFF . (I also love TV murder shows) !!  

I love a kindred spirit!  :)  My BFF only has a 3% chance of it returning if she does their program.  She will have to travel to Anchorage for everything.  Makes for a complicated situation especially since she's raising her 8 year old granddaughter...  Surgery is next week.  Then probably in August but maybe sooner she has to go for 3 weeks for chemo.  She's very upset about that.  Plus she's VERY conscious of how she looks and she's dealing with that part as well...  Prayers and wishes are always welcome!  :) 

She’s got mine!
ImageImageImageImageImage
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 680

Post by wimom »

Another introvert here. My fave quiet activity ... making cards or scrapping. It is like therapy for me.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 530

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Lol I had to go to work. ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”