Sara's Introvert Hour...*CLOSED*

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 354

Re: Sara's Introvert Hour...

Post by wazzu94 »

Oh I love this!  So clever!

I think I'm both...is that possible!  I'm a total introvert with new activities or new people.  But once I know you...I'm an extrovert.

At work I'm always an extrovert so that is helpful.  But throw me into a party with people I don't know - total introvert and I want to escape. 

My favorite quiet activity is crafting.  But a good is nice too.  LOL
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 934

Post by StacyLee »

I’m an introvert until you get to know me…I’m an extrovert with my inner circle lol

my favorite quiet activity besides crafting is reading
Stacy

ImageImageImage

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2872

Post by shoorn »

Definitely need a breather.  
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
DivingIn2020
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 76

Post by DivingIn2020 »

I love the challenge
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1040

Post by love2stamp »

I'm at work (shhh....), so I guess I should get a little work done if this hour of quiet. LOL

I used to be a huge extrovert, but the older I get the more of an introvert I become. 

I scrapbook 
ImageImageImageImage
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5464

Post by Retiree3 »

I am an introvert most of the time. My go to quiet activity is scrapbooking.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3721

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hi Sara! I'm still working so this little hour is perfect!

I'm more of an introvert too. Unless I'm with my tribe...then an extrovert all the way.

My fave activity is crafting!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2148

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Yes, a breath would be great, or just to stretch the legs, lol. 
As far as introvert, extrovert, for me it depends on the setting. If I am in familiar territory with people I know, very much an extrovert. 
But in new settings with strangers, definitely the opposite. My favorite quiet time thing is sitting by a fire in our backyard.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 472

Post by GinniG »

In person I used to be an extrovert but now I'm more of an introvert.  I'm completely happy staying home and not interacting with people much at all.  BUT...  In case you haven't noticed online I tend to be an extrovert.  I LOVE my online friends!!! 

I DEFINITELY needed some break time because my BFF just came over and needed to talk.  She's leaving next week for her surgery for breast cancer and she's really overwhelmed right now.  I stood outside with her and her two dogs and we enjoyed the little bit of sunshine there was and I just let her talk. 

My favorite quiet time activities are scrapbooking and watching murder mystery shows on TV.  :) 

I'm trying to get all the challenges copied and pasted and then I'll start working on one.  :)  Maybe I can do a game or two as well.  :)
Elysandrra
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 92

Post by Elysandrra »

I am an introvert! I love being alone! My favorite solo activity is napping.
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1284

Post by LoreenC »

Oh, I am in !! I have been logging in all day around a, new this morning family crisis”( COVID related)  and helping my 87 year old Dad , with some business & problems, and helping a member of my family newly diagnosed with cancer! I have been so looking forward to this years NSD And I am a little upset to not be on here much ! Yep! I want to try to catch up with ACOT board and I can DO tonight when its quiet to scrap!

Quiet activities are scrapping , its also my Therapy and is helping me keep my life together !

I used to be an extrovert, but have really been a Recluse as much as possible for 2 years now! I love people and love to talk (I am known as Yackkity-Ackerman) Love to be around family and have been missing so much !! Something always comes up for my “plans”  !! Dang!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1401

Post by VickiR »

Thank you for this, Sara!  Perfect timing for me.  I am a crossover, I think.  At times an introvert, and sometimes an extrovert.  Introvert in public crowds and such, extrovert with friends and family.
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1284

Post by LoreenC »

GinniG wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:30 pm
In person I used to be an extrovert but now I'm more of an introvert.  I'm completely happy staying home and not interacting with people much at all.  BUT...  In case you haven't noticed online I tend to be an extrovert.  I LOVE my online friends!!! 

I DEFINITELY needed some break time because my BFF just came over and needed to talk.  She's leaving next week for her surgery for breast cancer and she's really overwhelmed right now.  I stood outside with her and her two dogs and we enjoyed the little bit of sunshine there was and I just let her talk. 

My favorite quiet time activities are scrapbooking and watching murder mystery shows on TV.  :) 

I'm trying to get all the challenges copied and pasted and then I'll start working on one.  :)  Maybe I can do a game or two as well.  :)

We have a lot in Common , Girlfriend !! Good luck and wishes to your BFF . (I also love TV murder shows) !!

ImageImageImageImageImage
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1375

Post by scrappinmom99 »

SMMishler wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:06 pm
Hello All! Welcome to my hosting block here at A Cherry On Top! 
This is by far my favorite event of the year! Its the absolute best, am I right?? 
This 2 hour block will include 2 challenges...they are made to be completed in tandem but you are welcome to create them separately 
This is the Introverts Hour.. if you are needing a break, a snack, a cup of your favorite hot beverage. This is the recharge hour.
If you need to check in on the family...or, you know..breathe... this is your hour.
I'm just going to post my first challenge and then ..... ssshhhhhhh...... recharge 

I'll be back at 4 for an Extrovert's Hour. 

Oh...but..if you leave me a comment here so I know your around (just introverting) and maybe tell me, are your an introvert or an extrovert and what your favorite quiet activity is......I will be randomly sprinkling for the next hour.....

Oh Sara, this is perfect LOL! I was out most of the day until now and need time to catch up with everything! And have some tea. 

I am definitely an introvert. Favorite quiet activity???? Hmmm, this would be a total tossup of reading, needlework (crochet / cross-stitch) and of course scrapping!!! Daytime is usually for reading / scrapping. Nighttime (TV watching) is for the needlework :)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 95

Post by Nana01 »

I am both. I love people and feed off their energy, but I love my alone time too. I like to read, and I journal a lot. It's nice to get all my feelings down on paper. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 760

Post by traveler »

Thanks for the hour, good timing as I needed to do something with my son when he got home from school.

I’m generally more of an extrovert
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

JenniferMariposa
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 15

Post by JenniferMariposa »

I'm an introvert. :) 
My favorite quiet thing to do, besides create, is to meditate. 
Happy iNSD 
Image  Image  ImageImageImage
gadixon
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 27

Post by gadixon »

I am a natural introvert. Always gets the most done early in the morning before others are even up. My favorite activities are, reading, scrapbooking, quilting
Mathandlit
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 438

Post by Mathandlit »

I am such an introvert, and I love nothing more than quiet time with a good book.
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 749

Post by sherelm »

Oh shoot, I just finished my break, but hey, a lay down with the pup sounds good!! I'm here, I'll be back!

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”