Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Question For Points!
i first discovered when you were Stickers Galore...when searching for some stickers..then i eventuallllllllly decided to explore more and discovered the boards etc when things were acot :)  been here ever since!

Lizzi97

Cherry Blossom

I heard about it when another produce-themed online shop went out of business seven-ish years ago. - people on the message boards were talking about where to go and ACOT came up, so here I am!

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

It had to be from a friend...fellow scrapbooker.

But it could have been a google search too!

Happy NSD!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

It was many years ago I believe I heard about an NSD Crop and I love challenges so came by and loved it!! 💖
Image Image ImageImage

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

From googling scrapbook supplies.  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I honestly don't remember.  I started shopping here first because there were no more LSS and the ones they were still open have very little inventory.  It was a couple of years later that I started participating on the MB and Gallery on NSD 2013.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Word of mouth years ago when the Creating Keepsakes message board closed down and I followed some ladies here. I'm so glad I found you!!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

It was about 15 years ago and I believe I was looking for a certain item/brand and googled it  Never left.  Love it here.
 Image ImageImage

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Google, looking for places to order scrappy goodies back in the early 2000's (?) Long time ago. I had started scrapping with some Creative Memories stuff and wanted more selection. 
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

gadixon

Cherry Tart

I believe it was Sara Scraps on YouTube

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

It was so long ago. I remember my DD and I were doing online searches for places that sold stickers. Sometime in the early 2000s. Maybe around 2003 or 2004. I didn't join the boards until 2008.

ImageImage Image Image  

LydiasPost

Cherry Picker

I think it had to do w/ Stickers Galore many moons ago!

Sarah J

Cherry Blossom

It was so many years ago from a friend at a crop! 🍒❤️

pagal74

Cherry Blossom

Oh my goodness, I'm not sure.  It's been so long now.  I think maybe it was a gal on youtube, though.  Mercy Tiara rings a bell but I can't be sure.  I know I love it, though!  

jmo95

Cherry Cola

It was way back when acot was really getting started.  I am a teacher and I did an internet search for stickers.  I came across the site. 
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

Aztam

Cherry Bing

I can honestly say I don’t recall who told me about ACOT. I started watching a lot of youtube and Becky Bitting was one of my faves to watch and listen. She said she was doing the iNSD challenges on ACOT and I thought I’d try that also. That was 2020 (remember, we weren’t going anywhere that year)! I had so much fun I said, “I wished I could do more like that”. And someone answered and said, “Well, we have monthly challenges you can participate in! I was hooked from then on. I’ve been a little quiet recently, but hope to be participating more in the next few weeks. Thanks for providing such a fun community for us scrappy peeps!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

SCzer

Cherry Tart

Defnitely social media. Probably Instagram, but can't really remember. It has been a long while, but so glad I did find you!

mrsmiller

Cherry Tart

I'm pretty sure I got a sticker catalog MANY moons ago! Proud to still be a customer! :)

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

It was from a friend.  Sandi0805, I think it was around 2009.
 ImageImageImageImageImage

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I found you back when it was Stickers Galore! I don't even remember what I was trying to find.
- Valerie/stateless

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”

Information