Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

So, how ya doin'?
How are you?  Are you still excited?  Are you starting to drag?  Ready for bed?  Ready to scrap?

Me . . . I'm starting to drag.  That doesn't mean I'm not havin a BLAST!  But, I am ready for some wine, some Golden Girls, and my nice cozy bed!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: So, how ya doin'?
i just finished and uploaded a layout for wendy's sketch challenge!  
im not sure how much i like it but owell..LOL

im dragging a lil bit but id like to start another layout at least
im cranking the AC/DC to stay perky

Aztam

Cherry Bing

I’m trying to see what I might have missed for games I can still respond for CHERRY POINTS!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

The night before Monday blues are setting in......  wish I had taken tomorrow off....

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

I'm also dragging . I fear 3 full days was too much. 😕
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

wimom

Cherry Bomb

I'm getting tired ... working on my Scattergories entry, that might be it for tonight. But it has been a wonderful weekend.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

niecey62

Cherry Tart

i haven't scrapped in so long so it's taken me a while to get going.  Plus I keep getting distracted by the mama kitty and her 3 babies I'm fostering.  But it's been so much fun participating, I miss my scrappy get togethers.
Denise

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I can see over these few days how hard you have been working the NSD event! I would be ready to relax too! Early here though, so waiting on dinner. Then some more scrapping before bed. Thanks for hosting!
Scrapycandy

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I just finished up one of Brandy's Challenges - read it three times and still did it wrong and had to fix it. This is it for me. 5:00 a.m. and 22 first graders will be here before I know it. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

feeling good but admittedly scatterbrained! not looking forward to getting back to normal life- had too much fun this weekend! 

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It's been a fabulous weekend.  Thanks to all the hostesses who put on a great event.  
I must admit I am dragging.  But it is good.  
want a cuppa tea and early to bed!!! 
Thank you all!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

As soon as I get home from work I'm gonna work on some scrap pages so I'm all good here!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I played all day yesterday so I was burned out by 9:30PM. Got a good night sleep, had a good breakfast this morning, Got 2 layouts completed and working on a card. Needing it to dry overnight so I got the Scattegories game done and I'm working on the Cherry Name Word Scramble. Got 2 more games and a glass of wine, so I'm hoping to power thru. Then it'll be bedtime and work for me tomorrow! 
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I am doing awesome but I wish I could have been on here today but things came up I had to move on.    I am hopeful to get some scrapping done this week :)  

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Glad the day is almost over, but don’t want to go to work tomorrow LOL

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm just getting going today.  I'll be up a bit
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Just about dinner time here.  I've been dragging all day.  Woke up wondering what I'd done to myself!  Haven't scrapped this much in a couple of months and everything including my hands hurt!  LOL!  But I powered through late in the morning and just got Natalie's layered die cut layout posted.  It was fun!  I enjoyed using some mixed media.  :) 

I'll be putting dinner in the oven shortly and then hopefully I can at least start another layout.  Not sure my brain is ready for games tonight.

Thanks to all who made this event happen!  I had no idea what I was missing here so I'll definitely be back!

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Been having a nice time looking through the Gallery and answering questions here on the MB. But, I have to go to work early.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

traveler

Cherry Cola

I’m tired.I’ll be back tomorrow morning to focus on  the challenges and to give out the points for my scavenger hunt.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

javalove

Cherry Bing

It's been a fun weekend. Thanks to all the hosts who put so much time and effort into making it great. I'm tired and have to get up early tomorrow so it's bedtime here.
Lisa

Image Image

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information