Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

How's the weather?
Down here in South Texas we have R.A.I.N. All day. All night. We sure need it though with our drought. DH's plans to work in the yard went out the window though. But don't worry! He's very self sufficient and is quite the baker. He's got a sourdough starter in the fridge and has plans to make Jalapeno Cheese Bread, an Italian bread and homemade pizza crust. He has plenty to keep him busy while I play!  ☺️

What's the weather like where you're from?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

traveler

Cherry Cola

Re: How's the weather?
Windy. It looks pretty out the window, but the wind makes it chilly. I haven't actually been outdoors today.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

rainy days make for great scrappin weather, right?! haha
its a breezy mid50s here in western PA

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

trainmom wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:26 am
Windy. It looks pretty out the window, but the wind makes it chilly. I haven't actually been outdoors today.

A good day to stay inside!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

It is a beautiful spring day here in MN :)  Sun is shining and we are already at 63 degrees!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Senior07 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:28 am
rainy days make for great scrappin weather, right?! haha
its a breezy mid60s here in western PA

Oh yes! 
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Yum, homemade bread! Right now it is sunny/cloudy off and on and windy, but it is supposed to get into the 70s this afternoon -- warmer than usual for this time of year.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

DN in MN wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:29 am
It is a beautiful spring day here in MN :)  Sun is shining and we are already at 63 degrees!

Wow! That sounds lovely! ☀️
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sunny, quiet, but very chilly!  We're at 50 now, but might make it to 65!  Then wind and rain for tomorrow!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

wimom wrote:
Yum, homemade bread! Right now it is sunny/cloudy off and on and windy, but it is supposed to get into the 70s this afternoon -- warmer than usual for this time of year.

Ha! I'm a carby girl!!  ☺️
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Jaditelady173

Cherry Blossom

It's sunny and clear skies here in London, Kentucky. Just took the dog out and I really need to be pulling weeds out of the flowerbed...,but who wants to do weeds over scrapping?! Not me!

Krystle

Cherry Bing

Sunny and warm here!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Beautiful, bright and sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. On the chilly side, 56 and windy. Leaves are opening on the trees and the blossoms are in full bloom. And blowing everywhere.

ImageImage Image Image  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It's only 74 degrees right now bit it's humid. Looking like it might rain later, hope so. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

It's cooler here about 50 but the sun is out. Not suppose to warm up much today.  That homemade goodness sounds YUMMY!

Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Laura wrote:
Sunny, quiet, but very chilly!  We're at 50 now, but might make it to 65!  Then wind and rain for tomorrow!

Perfect weekend to stay inside!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Jaditelady173 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:30 am
It's sunny and clear skies here in London, Kentucky. Just took the dog out and I really need to be pulling weeds out of the flowerbed...,but who wants to do weeds over scrapping?! Not me!

Ha! Me neither!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:31 am
Beautiful, bright and sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. On the chilly side, 56 and windy. Leaves are opening on the trees and the blossoms are in full bloom. And blowing everywhere.

Wow! Sounds like a pretty day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

After A LOT of rain we are finally having a beautiful day. Woke up in the 30's but will be 70 this afternoon.
ImageImage 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:31 am
It's only 74 degrees right now bit it's humid. Looking like it might rain later, hope so. 

That's the GOOD thing about a good rain. The humidity isn't DEATH. But what I don't want is come Monday when this is all over with. Temps will be 90+ and humidity will be horrible. And those mosquitoes
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information