Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

beachlover

Cherry Addict

NSD Celebration Challenge - Winner!!!
The winner of this challenge as chosen by Random.org is GinniG!!!  Thank you everyone for your participation.  I loved them all! 

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying the crop so far and we meet some newbies that want to hang around after its over  :greenlol:
I am so excited to be hosting a challenge I love to do this time of year.  May has always been my favorite month of all because its
Mother's Day and my birthday this month.  And we have many other holiday's like Cinco de Mayo, proms, graduations, weddings
and Memorial Day weekend! Next weekend one of my niece's is getting married!!!  I cannot wait and I will probably cry as much as her momma! 

So, I would like to see a layout of a celebration in your family!  Anything goes, I don't want this to be about stress!  The only thing I do ask is that you use 2 or 3 
elements/embellishments related to your celebration (balloons, candles and cake at a birthday party for example). I am still working on my example and will have it up as soon as I can!

Now the rules because we must:  open to LAYOUTS ONLY.  No combining except for the 25 Items.  New projects; and they are due Saturday May 8 at midnight.
I cannot wait to see some great celebrations and Have Fun!

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: NSD Celebration Challenge
Goodness knows I have many years of celebrations to catch up on, great challenge  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

What a great challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Love this challenge - digging into older photos when the family could all be together.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

beachlover wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:12 am
Hi everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying the crop so far and we meet some newbies that want to hang around after its over  :greenlol:
I am so excited to be hosting a challenge I love to do this time of year.  May has always been my favorite month of all because its
Mother's Day and my birthday this month.  And we have many other holiday's like Cinco de Mayo, proms, graduations, weddings
and Memorial Day weekend! Next weekend one of my niece's is getting married!!!  I cannot wait and I will probably cry as much as her momma! 

So, I would like to see a layout of a celebration in your family!  Anything goes, I don't want this to be about stress!  The only thing I do ask is that you use 2 or 3 
elements/embellishments related to your celebration (balloons, candles and cake at a birthday party for example). I am still working on my example and will have it up as soon as I can!

Now the rules because we must:  open to LAYOUTS ONLY.  No combining except for the 25 Items.  New projects; and they are due Saturday May 8 at midnight.
I cannot wait to see some great celebrations and Have Fun!

Looking for 25 items challenge?  Sorry...

Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

May is my birth month too! And I'm up for this challenge!

UPDATE: here it is! 😊
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/289791

Teresa33

Cherry Tart

Fun challenge to make.

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I chose New Years as something we celebrate big each year in our family - but this year we celebrated all the more , kicking 2020 to the curb!

My embellies are champagne glasses and a clock
- Jillian

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

What's the prize for this one?
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

Celebrating 50 Years of Denver Nuggets basketball with my work family! I don’t have family in Denver so these folks have really become as close as family members in my 13 years with the Nuggets!

I used banners, star stickers, and balloons for my embellishments related to the celebration.

ImageImageImage

Mindygail

Cherry Tart

Are photos required?

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

My extended family gets together for Thanksgiving. I used 4 pumpkins, 6 leaves and 2 flowers

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This was my brother's wedding. It was Fall themed so my embellishments are flowers and fall leaves. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

sunandmoon33

Cherry Tart

Still can’t add images on my ipad... here’s the link:

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... ad’s-b-day

ScrappyRN74

Sweet Cherry Pie

Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage

bestislove

Cherry Blossom

Scrapbooking Rocks!

Mathandlit

Cherry Picker

gadixon

Cherry Tart

4kids_and_crafting

Cherry Blossom

We celebrated my mom's birthday in January and I'm glad I got the chance to finally put some of the pictures on a layout!

GayleChurches

Cherry Blossom

What's more appropriate for Mother's Day then flowers and hearts?
ImageImage

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information