We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Sim6ba

Cherry Berry

Re: Getting to Know you game
Hi, I am Marilyn, from the Great Lakes area, a Browns fan, so that will tell you where I'm from. Been with Acot for a super long time. Haven't done any scrapping in a long time cuz of working a lot of hours. When I do scrap, I like to do layouts of me and my daughter on vacations. I also like doing cards too.
~MARILYN~

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

My name is Donna and I have been scrapping since 2005. I found ACOT while searching for scrapbooking ideas in 2009 and I have been here ever since.

I like to make most of my own embellishments when I scrap and use as much of my scrap paper as I can. I have been married for 46 years and we have one son who has blessed us with 3 grandsons. I have been retired for 13 years from teaching. We live in south Louisiana in a small rural community.

I love scrapbooking, making crafts, jewelry making, visiting with family and friends, and traveling as often as possible.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I found ACOT Last year during NSD and loved it.  I am 44, and about to marry the man whom my soul loves.  
He and I were both married once before...I call it our "trial periods" lol.  we both have 5 kids each and together we have the Brady Bunch on Steroids. 
We live in Texas...20 minutes north of HOuston.  I work at the 2nd largest airport in the US...and we are definitely starting to get busy again...FINALLY!! 
None of his kids live anywhere near us, and all of mine live WITH us.  Well, my 20 year old daughter moved out yesterday...lol. the rest are at home. 
I have been scrapping for almost 25 years...since I was pregnant with my oldest son, who passed away in 2016. 
After spending almost two years n a fog after my son died, 
I met a man who includes my son in everything, and acknowledges that I am a mommy of 5 kidz...not just 4.  AND THAT is the man that I will marry in August. 

Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

MrsFleck

Cherry Blossom

I found ACOT thru my sister who actually introduced me to the scrapbook world in the early 2000s! My husband and I live in NW Arkansas and are currently in the process of adoption. Currently, we just have a fur baby.
My scrapbook style has changed over the years but I start with a photo for a layout...I've really been getting into mixed media lately. The challenges here each month are really motivating for me! 

Dbmiller

Cherry Tart

I was here for the very first NSD. Back then, I did mostly digital scrapping. I am back to paper, so here I am. I just retired this week, and am looking forward to spending my days crafting, reading, and doing genealogy. 

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Hi, I’m Mary. I started scrapping in 2005 and joined ACOT in 2007.  I love this group. It’s what keeps me going. I don’t think I have any particular style. Whatever seems to work is what I do. You could call me an intuitive scrapper. I have one grown son, and 2 sons who passed away at ages 18 and 49. My husband  and I live in a retirement community in NJ.  

I love playing piano, painting, scrapping, and cooking. My favorite things to scrap are greeting cards. I retired from piano teaching 10 years ago and started performing in a rock band 9 years ago (mind you, I’m a classical pianist).  I finally retired from the band last year. Now I devote my time to my creative hobbies and playing canasta. 
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

khigdon118

Cherry Tart

Married for 27 years on May 22nd! Been scrapping for the past 10 plus years. Just joined this group for the online crops. My son is 22 and I'm proud to say will be joining Air Force end of June. I love writing, reading, scrapping, and baking. We live in East TX

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

MY NAME IS VALERIE

I LIVE IN SPARTA WI FOR 25 PLUS YRS NOW

I HAVE 2 ADULT CHILDREN & A FIANCE OF 18 YRS.....

I GOT STARTED WITH SCRAPBOOKING CUZ OF MY OLDEST DAUGHTER

I USE TO OWN THE LOCAL SCRAPBOOKING STORE HERE IN TOWN....

VALERIE

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Hi - I'm Susan!

I am not sure how I found ACOT - think it was someone I met who told me about it. I had been on another site which closed and was looking for another online "home". According to my gallery I started posting here in 2014 though I lurked for a while. I have been scrapping since 2005 when I discovered that I still had my 2003 WDW pictures in my digital camera and hadn't printed them. With film I was good about getting it developed and into photo albums - digital I just didn't print. 

My 'style' has changed over the years - but I am not sure what to call it. I have tried lots of different techniques. I am a traditional paper scrapper and scrap 12x12 - though I have done several 8x8 albums. I love patterned paper and layering and color!

We are full-time RVers but are stationary in the Texas Hill Country now to take care of some medical issues. I am married to my DH, we have one son, 4 grandkids and 4 great grands. When I am not scrapping our travels I find plenty of subjects with all my family. I have made my son several albums - he actually does some of the journaling for me, and have done albums for the grandkids and great-grands. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

TanyaN

Cherry Tart

I have been scrapping for about 17 years .... I started the year after my grandmother passed away because I wanted to do a scrapbook for my mom ...  I have never scrapped chronologically nor really do I scrap to tell or preserve the story .... I do it for the creative process ... I also do mixed media such as art journaling ... I keep my 4 year old granddaughter every other week and she is starting to craft with me .... I had to designate her her own drawer of supplies so she would stay out of Nana's "pretty" stickers ...
I am from MS but have lived in NE for over 20 years ... I found ACOT many many years ago for purchasing supplies but I have never posted on the boards before today ... I saw the NSD posts on FB and thought I would give it a try .... It took me a min to navigate my way around the board and gallery but I THINK I'm figuring it out now ...  I have enjoyed looking at all the amazing layouts and projects posted there ... I wish I had came over earlier ...

Tracy Walker

Cherry Tart

Hello!  Newbie here!  I found ACOT as a store through a search for a supply on Google and had no idea there was this much fun too!  I've been scrapbooking for 16 years and have just gotten into cardmaking in the last 3 years.  I have two kids who keep my busy enough that crafting time is limited but enjoyed when I get a chance!  I live in Michigan where we get all four seasons so lots of pictures to take year round. 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Hi everyone!  I've been doing my crafting purchases from ACOT for many years and played along on the board for the past couple of years.  I was born and raised in Western PA, lived in Maryland, New York, Indiana, back to Maryland and now retired from living in the Poconos in NE PA to living in SE PA after spending 22 years as an O.R. scrub nurse.  Those 22 years took me from the O.R. to L & D and working in a Drs. office PRN.  My hubby and I will be married 45 years in October.  We have two grown daughters and 4 grandchildren...3 boys and 1 princess.
    ImageImage

Lginsky

Cherry Tart

Hi! I am Leah in NYC, I found ACOT during the NSD crop last year and I am so glad to be back! My favorite challenges are fast scraps because I don’t have time to overthink!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

i am Carrie
im a former oregonian living in texas and loving it
i have been scrapping for what seems like eons and im uber busy with my daughters prom preparations today or i would count how long..lol
i have a new 4 week old grandson, Clifton Wade and mostly scrap his older brother but now i can scrap him also <3

Sim6ba

Cherry Berry

Mommyof5 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 pm
I found ACOT Last year during NSD and loved it.  I am 44, and about to marry the man whom my soul loves.  
He and I were both married once before...I call it our "trial periods" lol.  we both have 5 kids each and together we have the Brady Bunch on Steroids. 
We live in Texas...20 minutes north of HOuston.  I work at the 2nd largest airport in the US...and we are definitely starting to get busy again...FINALLY!! 
None of his kids live anywhere near us, and all of mine live WITH us.  Well, my 20 year old daughter moved out yesterday...lol. the rest are at home. 
I have been scrapping for almost 25 years...since I was pregnant with my oldest son, who passed away in 2016. 
After spending almost two years n a fog after my son died, 
I met a man who includes my son in everything, and acknowledges that I am a mommy of 5 kidz...not just 4.  AND THAT is the man that I will marry in August. 

I love your bio! Wish you and your future hubby nothing but love and happiness, glad you found the right one!!
~MARILYN~

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Good Afternoon ~  I found this site back in 2003 and been on here on and off since.   I have been seriously scrapbooking since 1998 but do have books I created when I was younger (I have had a love for paper a very long time).   My style depends on my mood that day!   I consider myself more of a shopper than scrapper, lol.

Absolutely love ACOT and this MB!  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

MerryScraps67

Cherry Picker

Hi, my name is Jeana.  My hubby & I have been married 34 years.  We have 3 children and 14 grandchildren ranging in age 3 months to 14 years old. We also have a dog name Mitzi.  I have been scrapping since the mid 90's, not sure what specific year.  Truthfully though, I had a scrapbook as a teenager. It was more like what we call a smash journal or junk journal now days.  I'm not sure what my style is for sure.  I almost always have a paper piecing on my projects.  I have been creating projects with my friends patterns for about 10 years now. 
I found ACOT last year on NSD.  I was searching for challenges to do that day and found this message board.  I have been here since.  I love it here because it is drama free & everyone seems so nice.  I LOVE to do challenges!  The past 1 1/2 years has been the most difficult years of my whole life and that doesn't even include all the virus stuff.  We have went through some really really hard times, so difficult.  Anyway, challenges have kept me going.  I come in here and find a challenge and then find myself creating & temporarily putting the worries to the back of my mind. 

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Hi - I'm Chris (Christine) and my username is emmapaige which are the names of my two granddaughters.  I've been scrapping for about 20 years and been a member of the ACOT MB since 2013 when I joined during NSD.  I started shopping here several years before that but was kind of nervous about sharing my "stuff". Now I consider quite of few Cherries as friends and treasure each and very one of you. I've been lucky enough to meet several Cherries IRL but would love to meet more.

I retired at the end of 2016 and although my retirement years didn't turn out as exactly planned, I am happy in my life.  My DH is my best friend who always supports my scrappy obsession.  
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Hi, I'm Jenn.  I've been at ACOT since 2004.  I don't remember how I found it.  I have just recently gotten back to scrapping after many years of not touching my supplies.  Life just kind of got in the way.  I love in SoCal with my husband and our 3 kiddos.  I love the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Pittsburgh Steelers, Star Wars, and Harry Potter. I've been scrapbooking for almost 20 years now. (that is crazy to say out loud)
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

I am Mandi and I am from MI. I am a millennial who still lives with her parents and big brother. I run an Etsy shop, which I say I turned my hobby into a business so I rarely craft for myself now, that is why I love these crops. I started scrapbooking in 2001 when I was a tween because I had a lot of photos of my new cute pup.  My style is all over the place. I love to do layers and once in a while goes messy with mists/inks. 
I found this site back before it was called ACOT. 
Besides crafting I love to cook and read and total geek out on eye topics (I have a rare eye disease called keratoconus). 

Mandi My Blog

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information