We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: SCATTERGORIES GAME**WINNER
BTT
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Congrats Rhonda!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Woo-hoo! Thank you Joannie! I had fun. Surprisingly I had the most trouble coming up with something scrappy related for "N". Ended up with Neenah paper. Would love to know some of the other Cherries' answers!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

wimom wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:41 am
Woo-hoo! Thank you Joannie! I had fun. Surprisingly I had the most trouble coming up with something scrappy related for "N". Ended up with Neenah paper. Would love to know some of the other Cherries' answers!
Rhonda, to answer your question about the "n" scrapbook supplies I seen the following: Nuvo drops, neutrals, and navy (off the top of my head).

- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

wimom

Cherry Bomb

joannie wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:30 pm
wimom wrote:
Rhonda, to answer your question about the "n" scrapbook supplies I seen the following: Nuvo drops, neutrals, and navy (off the top of my head).

Yes! Why couldn't I think of those?!?

Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

congrats!!

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

wimom wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:32 pm
joannie wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:30 pm
wimom wrote:
Yes! Why couldn't I think of those?!?

I did the Neenah paper, too :)

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

wimom wrote:

Congrats!
I used Neenah paper for my N word, too. 
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations Wimom!
    ImageImage

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information