Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Re: Pre-Crop Chat Right Here!
pawprints wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:38 pm
I am thinking that I hope to do a lot more scrapping this year. I usually play the games and don't scrap much, but with three days this year I do want to scrap too! There is even a Fast Scrap that I am interested in! I am drinking a Half and Half Honest Tea right now. I am going to cook DH a tuna casserole soon. He loves it and it will last him three days! Lol!

Ditto on the scrapbooking!  

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

beachlover

Cherry Addict

DN in MN wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:43 pm
beachlover wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:37 pm
OMG, Laura, I was sitting here just thinking about the good old days and Cherry Chats!!!
Just finished clearing off my desk, and I am eating boneless buffalo wings while writing notes for challenges, etc.
And, although it's not on my diet, have my red wine!  
Wings sound amazing right now!  What is your red wine of choice tonight?   

Gallo Sweet Red...  It's my fav!!!

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:46 pm
DN in MN wrote:
beachlover wrote:
OMG, Laura, I was sitting here just thinking about the good old days and Cherry Chats!!!
Just finished clearing off my desk, and I am eating boneless buffalo wings while writing notes for challenges, etc.
Mine is Apothic Inferno...a red blend aged in bourbon barrels, and my current fave! :)  It is limited, though, and gets released each Fall, so I hoard it like scrapbooking paper!  LOL

That wine sounds delicious! Maybe I should go with wine - decisions, decisions...
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

OK, here comes the DUMBEST thought you will probably see on this thread.

Right now I'm thinking "Why won't these bunnies just move so I can go get the freakin' mail?"  There is a break in the soaking rain here and I want to get the mail.  But there are two little bunnies basically lounging right in my path.  I'm a goober and don't want to disturb them.  They've been there for almost an hour. 

Goober moment . . . I'm drinking Strawberry Quik at the moment.  I'm going hard. 

😂
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:46 pm
DN in MN wrote:
beachlover wrote:
Mine is Apothic Inferno...a red blend aged in bourbon barrels, and my current fave! :)  It is limited, though, and gets released each Fall, so I hoard it like scrapbooking paper!  LOL   

I have had that one and like it with a meal.  Apothic Red now, that one is a staple around here! 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Laura wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:50 pm

Right now I'm thinking "Why won't these bunnies just move so I can go get the freakin' mail?"  There is a break in the soaking rain here and I want to get the mail.  But there are two little bunnies basically lounging right in my path.  I'm a goober and don't want to disturb them.  They've been there for almost an hour. 

Goober moment . . . I'm drinking Strawberry Quik at the moment.  I'm going hard. 

😂
LOL...I freakin' love you!  Bunnies and Strawberry Quik...wasn't a rabbit the mascot for that drink?  Hahahaha!

Laura
 Image    Image         

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I am hoping to get more scrapping done this year too. I think I am better organized and the hints have helped. I do love to play the games though!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Laura wrote:

😂

Laura... I would do the same thing and be careful with that Quik, it can sneak up on you!  😂

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:51 pm
Laura wrote:

😂
LOL...I freakin' love you!  Bunnies and Strawberry Quik...wasn't a rabbit the mascot for that drink?  Hahahaha!

Yes, it is!  lmao

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I just figured out how to do sprinkles and my challenges and games are all ready to go. I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow because I haven't done it before, but also excited.  I hope you all enjoy what I have planned.

We'll be drinking some sort of Bordeaux that I got on sale tonight. They're having lamb chops and the vegetarian (me) is having salad which some extra things on it. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

beachlover wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:49 pm
DN in MN wrote:
beachlover wrote:

ohhh... I haven't had that one... must send BF out as last year I believe it was you or Brandy that recommended Apothic - with the coffee... that was yummy too!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

trainmom wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:53 pm
I just figured out how to do sprinkles and my challenges and games are all ready to go. I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow because I haven't done it before, but also excited.  I hope you all enjoy what I have planned.

We'll be drinking some sort of Bordeaux that I got on sale tonight. They're having lamb chops and the vegetarian (me) is having salad which some extra things on it. 

You will be great! :)  You know, I love red wine and I'm not sure I've ever had Bordeaux.  What is thevineyard, if you don't mind me asking?

Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:55 pm
trainmom wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:53 pm

You will be great! :)  You know, I love red wine and I'm not sure I've ever had Bordeaux.  What is the vineyard, if you don't mind me asking? 

Laura
 Image    Image         

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

DN in MN wrote:
aheatfan wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:32 pm
Just drinking water tonight as I'm at my calorie count for the day. Thinking I'm a tad bit nervous about my shift on Sunday but that I am SUPER excited about tomorrow, so glad I took the day off 
I took both today and tomorrow off!  Shake away those nerves as you are going to be great :)  

Thanks ...newbie but at least I go on Sunday so I can see how others are doing first. You know...not have to be the first to talk in class, lol. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:39 pm
beachlover wrote:

I have the wine, took, but wish I had some buffalo wings, now. Thanks! lol  I will have to cook dinner in a few, but woohoo for a great weekend!  

I have a grocery delivery coming on Sat and I ordered wings! Yay! Lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

DN in MN wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:54 pm
beachlover wrote:
DN in MN wrote:

ohhh... I haven't had that one... must send BF out as last year I believe it was you or Brandy that recommended Apothic - with the coffee... that was yummy too!

Ooh, I forgot about the Apothic with the coffee...that one was delicious! Did they discontinue making it, or is it a summer thing?

Laura
 Image    Image         

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:41 pm
pawprints wrote:
I am thinking that I hope to do a lot more scrapping this year. I usually play the games and don't scrap much, but with three days this year I do want to scrap too! There is even a Fast Scrap that I am interested in! I am drinking a Half and Half Honest Tea right now. I am going to cook DH a tuna casserole soon. He loves it and it will last him three days! Lol!

Me, too, Barb!  Way to plan so DH doesn't go hungry! lol  

Yes my DH does not cook lol. So it's a good plan. And Friday night we do pizza so I'm good for him all weekend!

ImageImage Image Image  

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

aheatfan wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:56 pm
DN in MN wrote:
aheatfan wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:32 pm
Just drinking water tonight as I'm at my calorie count for the day. Thinking I'm a tad bit nervous about my shift on Sunday but that I am SUPER excited about tomorrow, so glad I took the day off 
I took both today and tomorrow off!  Shake away those nerves as you are going to be great :)   

Thanks ...newbie but at least I go on Sunday so I can see how others are doing first. You know...not have to be the first to talk in class, lol.  
Very smart :)  

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:58 pm
DN in MN wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:54 pm
beachlover wrote:

Ooh, I forgot about the Apothic with the coffee...that one was delicious! Did they discontinue making it, or is it a summer thing?

I thought I saw it at the liquor store but it has been a while since I have gone.  I'll have to ask BF to look when he goes to get the Gallo, lol

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

pawprints wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:58 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:41 pm
pawprints wrote:

Me, too, Barb!  Way to plan so DH doesn't go hungry! lol   

Yes my DH does not cook lol. So it's a good plan. And Friday night we do pizza so I'm good for him all weekend!

Friday is pizza night here, as well! :)
Laura
 Image    Image         

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information