Cherry Bing
Gallery: 702

Re: An NSD nightmare...

Post by Aztam »

trainmom wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:45 am
Aztam wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:24 am
I have sheets of dry bond from old office supplies, they are not super sticky but they’d keep things in place while I wait for that scamp to get back with the car. Also staples, paper clips, I even have a few decorative stick pins. 

The dry bond was also eaten. 
gross, I will have to use the other items I suppose. Washi and stickers are also great suggestions.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 758

Post by traveler »

MerryScraps67 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:11 pm
I could try the puzzle glue, don't know if that would work but I would sure give it a try.  I have 2 sewing machines, that would work great!  Stapler, could use that, I think I even have that big one that staples fancy staples.  I never got the hang of that thing!  Tape from the gift wrapping box.  I'd find something!

The puzzle glue and gift wrapping tape was eaten. I never heard of fancy staples, but they would work great.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

MerryScraps67
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 257

Post by MerryScraps67 »

trainmom wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:51 pm
MerryScraps67 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:11 pm
I could try the puzzle glue, don't know if that would work but I would sure give it a try.  I have 2 sewing machines, that would work great!  Stapler, could use that, I think I even have that big one that staples fancy staples.  I never got the hang of that thing!  Tape from the gift wrapping box.  I'd find something!

The puzzle glue and gift wrapping tape was eaten. I never heard of fancy staples, but they would work great. 
It is an EKSuccess Fastenater.  It is huge and the staples are quite large with words or designs on them.  I googled it and found several but didn't think I should link to Ebay.  One of those tools I had to have...aka should not have purchased.

RedPoppy
Cherry Tart

Post by RedPoppy »

The first thing that came to mind was using photo corners. Also if those were robbed out of my stash too I thought about making small slits in the background page to stick/wedge photos and embellies on. 
suemo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 121

Post by suemo »

I would use silly puddy and/or play-doh (I have them both and use them for several reasons)  and cut in tiny pieces, use just enough to hold my work in place until I could replace it with adhesive. The silly putty would work better because it would not fade on my work and it won't dry out for days. Play-doh only if i really have to because it will fade a bit and it dries up fast.  Not just kids stuff, but a must have in any tool box... LOL  ;)

kguercio
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 190

Post by kguercio »

Hmmm, depending on the project maybe sewing on it, or using ribbon and/or twine
****Kelly****

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”