Sara's Chatty/Question Thread *CLOSED*

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

debraruffing
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 508

Re: Sara's Chatty/Question Thread

Post by debraruffing »

I want to use Disney photos on as many layouts as I can.  I have so many photos because we lived there for a few years and traveled there most every year.  I had surgery yesterday so I am struggling to work on the challenges...but so far have kept up.
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2339

Post by Art_Teacher »

SMMishler wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:47 pm
Now that most of you are getting the *true* purpose of this thread...lol...next question...
What is your favorite color to scrapbook with?? 
I love to use peach/coral and aqua/mint green together..
oh, and how many agree we need a peachier peach color from Tim Holtz?? 
My favorite color to scrap with is every shade of blue and green. :)  Peach and mint were in my wedding colors...my faves since I was in high school!  Good to see them coming back!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 930

Post by StacyLee »

I will consider myself extremely accomplished to finish one layout this weekend (like the one that's already started on my desk.....for 5 days....LOL).  Busy weekend, not enough time for NSD play, but I'm squeezing it in when I can!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2339

Post by Art_Teacher »

SMMishler wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:45 pm
Next question....If a company could design any type of a line..what would you like to see?
I would like to see more imaginative, zoo line...not so cutesy and ..I don't know...just something different. I feel like they all look the same....
This thread with the questions will stay open till I'm out of points so you can answer all four as you like..I'll close the thread when I'm out of points...

I would love to see more teen lines that aren't just stereotypes.  I teach high school and some of those lines are good for my photos and some are just so cliche. Teens are into lots of things.  Add to that a school line actually for high schoolers instead of elementary!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
MerryScraps67
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 257

Post by MerryScraps67 »

SMMishler wrote:
Now that most of you are getting the *true* purpose of this thread...lol...next question...

I like bright fun colors, lately I have been using more pastelish colors because I have a new granddaughter I am scrapping pictures of.
CelesteB
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 169

Post by CelesteB »

I don’t have favorite colors. I just like to match my papers to my photos.
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 519

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Erin Witschey wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:05 pm
SMMishler wrote:
Next question....If a company could design any type of a line..what would you like to see?
I would like to see more imaginative, zoo line...not so cutesy and ..I don't know...just something different. I feel like they all look the same....
This thread with the questions will stay open till I'm out of points so you can answer all four as you like..I'll close the thread when I'm out of points...

I really am growing weary of the "themed" kits, in general. Seasons, Boy, Girl, Birthday, Holidays, blah blah blah. I feel like we've seen it a million times!! I really enjoy kits that are NOT themed by subject, but just have similar colors and coordinating patterns, etc. I want more of those "general-use" kits, I guess... but with some fun, new color combos!!

Yesssssss! When I make my own embellishments, kits, tags etc, they're all relatively "generic". I MEAN I STILL have birthday and school themed stuff from when I FIRST started scrapbooking ages ago! I've challenged myself to use things up in a million different ways it seems but STILL! I have the word "birthday in soooo many different ways! 😂😂😂 I'm glad I'm not alone in THIS!
MerryScraps67
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 257

Post by MerryScraps67 »

SMMishler wrote:

Baby!  Beautiful florals and fun colors.  It doesn't have to be so muted, babies where beautiful bright colors.  I have 14 grandkids, so you can imagine the baby photos I still need to scrapbook.
I would love more playing outside collections.  Not all ball or sport related.  Just good old playing outside, bikes, nerf guns, sprinkler, trampoline.  Yea, stuff like that and no gender to it.

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 519

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:31 pm
SMMishler wrote:

I would love to see more teen lines that aren't just stereotypes.  I teach high school and some of those lines are good for my photos and some are just so cliche. Teens are into lots of things.  Add to that a school line actually for high schoolers instead of elementary!

Yes! I have teenagers in the family AND I find myself making most of my embellishments, tags, etc. It's nice to find things premade that just "fit" that special odd time in our lives. 😜
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 450

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

I HOPE TO AT LEAST MAKE 2 CARDS AND PLAY LOTS OF GAMES..... VALERIE
raebellus
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 6

Post by raebellus »

Hello! I have a few goals:
Finish making Mother's Day cards (yeah... May crept up on me)!
Make Mother's to Be Day cards for my two daughters expecting late this year :)
Work on some of the NSD challenges.
Other than that, I do not have anything else I want to do. Hopefully hubby is feeling tired and doesn't want to do any housework. lol
jisparks
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 30

Post by jisparks »

I just want to hole up in my room and scrap unbothered!
raebellus
Cherry Tart

Post by raebellus »

SMMishler wrote:

Pinks, blues, reds, yellows
DGLAML
Cherry Tart

Post by DGLAML »

My weekend goals are - 1.) Find my desk under the mess that's taken over it! 2.) NOT leave this house & get caught in massive traffic from this weekend's 100 mile yard sale event... 3.) Try really hard to dig myself out of this Scrapbook block that has kept me from creating for over a year now.
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1746

Post by beachlover »

I have been trying really hard not to spend any $ on scrappy stuff.  And I have a box of scraps of paper all sizes, plus a bix box full of embellishments I am going to work my way through starting now and at least through the summer, see how much I can use!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

raebellus
Cherry Tart

Post by raebellus »

SMMishler wrote:

Definietly baby lines that are more mature in nature; not limited to pinks and blues and not speicific cutesy designs. 
raebellus
Cherry Tart

Post by raebellus »

pawprints wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:06 pm
I would like to see a more modern grandparents collection.
yes! I like this! 

raebellus
Cherry Tart

Post by raebellus »

MerryScraps67 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:38 pm
SMMishler wrote:

Baby!  Beautiful florals and fun colors.  It doesn't have to be so muted, babies where beautiful bright colors.  I have 14 grandkids, so you can imagine the baby photos I still need to scrapbook.
I would love more playing outside collections.  Not all ball or sport related.  Just good old playing outside, bikes, nerf guns, sprinkler, trampoline.  Yea, stuff like that and no gender to it.

Love these ideas! 

Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

*CLOSED* I'll be back in a bit to send everyone some points. Thank you all for playing along! 
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Re: Sara's Chatty/Question Thread *CLOSED*

Post by Sara Scraps »

BUMP

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”