Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

carrie's tell me...........*sprinkles* CLOSED
do you feel you have had a successful NSD weekend???

im gonna say KINDA.....was very busy on friday and saturday but i feel like i am in a groove right now....have made a list of challenges i want to get done....etc.....and i have finished and posted a non challenge layout!

traveler

Cherry Cola

Re: carrie's tell me...........*sprinkles*
I only layer half of it, but yes I did. I had fun, and will do a lot more of the challenges during the week.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Tammey

Cherry Cola

I am not doing to bad got 3 challenges done and played some games.
  Image Image Image Image Image

raebellus

Cherry Tart

Considering the fact that I have hardly scrapped lately, then yes! I completed 3 challenge layouts and have two more started. I'm good with that. :) Plus, I can scrap the next couple of days. 

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

I find it hard to focus on scrapping with everything going on - I'm making a detailed list of the challenges - that I can do this week....and beyond.  Having fun with the games and catching up on the shop!  Why isn't tomorrow a holiday?

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

For some unknown reason I am really organized this year.  Just now getting dinner finished ahead of time, and then off to scrapping! Thanks for hosting!
Scrapycandy

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I have had a really productive NSD! I've completed and uploaded 13 challenges and I'm working on a 14th now.

I also learned how to navigate the new gallery which is AWESOME!

I have bookmarked all the challenges I haven't been able to get to yet. Hopefully my mojo will keep flowing and I will get to them over the week.

I kept up with the boards OK. I usually do a lot more of the quick style games but this year I decided I've been scrappy slacking so much I needed to just get down to business.

I've almost completed a small album of our NYE Cabin getaway trip over these past holidays!

Woot woot!
- Jillian

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I had alot of fun playing along with the games yesterday. Finished 2 layouts and have 1 more I'm working on now. Didn't get as much scrapping done as I had hoped, but still have this week to work on things.
Image Image ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I got kind of burned out this afternoon but I did get a total of 4 layouts done.  Thank goodness we have the rest of the week.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yes 😊  Yesterday I got caught up in so many games and did not really scrap but Friday and today I have. I have had a great deal of fun which was the goal. I also hosted my first NSD shift and I think it went pretty well so yes, I'm very happy with the weekend and looking forward to getting more of these challenges done during the week. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sort of? I haven't been able to do much scrapping...I have one layout that is *almost* finished. I have a manuscript due tomorrow and it is killing me, omg. I will be so glad when it is done and I can breathe and scrap! I have been doing games when I can, which has been a great stress reliever LOL! I'm making notes for myself for challenges / layouts I want to do this week. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Yes, I did have a great time. Got quite a bit done.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

wimom

Cherry Bomb

So-so. I am about done with my third page and I did the bookmark fast scrap. I am a slow scrapper so that's not bad for me considering that I also played a bunch of games and have worked on some of the word scrambles, cryptogram, etc., but I had hoped to do more. 
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

I haven't been able to spend as much time here as I had hoped but I've had fun playing games and I'll copy down the challenges to try to do at some point.  All the hostesses have done an awesome job!
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

I have done more than I have done in a year this weekend. So very productive. Trying to get my groove back
 ImageImageImageImageImage

MerryScraps67

Cherry Picker

Big Edit to my reply!  My daughter just called to tell me that my grandson's father wants to keep him all week!  My week just opened back up and this will be great for my grandson.  He needs one on one time with his father!  Now to make a game plan for challenges.

I have had fun but life has kept me very busy and away from my craft room. I was holding to get a lot of the challenges done this week but just found out my grandson has to be quarantined this week. So, I probably won't be getting much done. 
You have put on the best ever online crop!!!

karen c.

Cherry Bing

I was able to play some games and I finished one challenge. Hope to get more done during the week,
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Successful with games and fun - YES. Successful with layouts... not yet. I've done one and have plans for more!
- Valerie/stateless

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

raebellus wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:39 pm
Considering the fact that I have hardly scrapped lately, then yes! I completed 3 challenge layouts and have two more started. I'm good with that. :) Plus, I can scrap the next couple of days. 
ive loved seeing your layouts on FB!

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

absolutely! Tons of fun

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information