What are your evening plans? (for sprinkles)

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 849

What are your evening plans? (for sprinkles)

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

Are you packing it in and taking a break from all this fun?
Are you working on challenges?  If so, which one (maybe my Fast-ish Scrap HERE)?
Taking a break, feeding yourself, and coming back later?

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Re: What are your evening plans? (for sprinkles)

Post by emarie803 »

I, unfortunately, am at work for another 2 hours. Then when I get home, I have to put the kiddo to bed before I can even think about scrapping
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Just did dinner, nap and shower and now I'm back to do the fast-ish scrap and get some more LO challenges done tonight. Yay!
- Jillian

mrozwood
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 347

Post by mrozwood »

I'm watching a few videos then resting so I can participate tomorrow.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1799

Post by aheatfan »

Well right now I am enjoying a glass of wine waiting for hubby to bring dinner. I have not accomplished much today besides playing games and finalizing my shift for tomorrow. Want to get at least one challenge done before I pack it up for the night. This has been SOOO fun but I am tired, lol. Am I the only one?
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

My son will be home from work around 8, so it will be a late dinner for us. I'm also making some ornaments for a "summer Christmas tree"...aka a year-round metal tree that I'm too lazy to take apart every January so I decorate it seasonally 😁
Lisa

Image Image
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 676

Post by wimom »

I just had something to eat so I'll keep going for a little bit. Would like to work on some of the cryptogram, cherry name scramble, etc. I am having trouble wrapping my head around the no scissors fast scrap -- that may be beyond my brain power tonight!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

I think I am about ready to collapse on the couch and spend some time watching tv with dh. So happy to have leftovers tonight, plus we just got a small grocery order delivered and I had ordered BBQ chicken wings so there's that too!

Image Image Image

MerryScraps67
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 257

Post by MerryScraps67 »

I think I will be scrapbooking.  Can anyone help me with where to put a challenge I completed?  I can't figure it out and don't want to start another one until I get it posted.  It is for the You Tube Challenge to use washi tape.
After I figure that out I will hopefully get one more finished before bed.  I hope everyone has a great night!
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5459

Post by Retiree3 »

I am working on your fast scrap and playing some of the games. I plan to work at it until the end.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1369

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I've been working and scrapping on and off all day. I have one layout almost finished. WOohoo LOL. It gets too dark in my scrap area once the sun goes down so I'll be watching TV (The Handmaid's Tale and New Amsterdam) with DH while I work on my latest cross-stitch project. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:34 pm
Well right now I am enjoying a glass of wine waiting for hubby to bring dinner. I have not accomplished much today besides playing games and finalizing my shift for tomorrow. Want to get at least one challenge done before I pack it up for the night. This has been SOOO fun but I am tired, lol. Am I the only one?

No you are not the only one. I am burnt out tonight. Lol. I didn't scrap but played lots of games, played Bingo, and have been working on the Scattergories, Crytogram, and Cherry Name Word Scramble games, along with going over my PMs from my Logo Letters game participants. So fun, but I am done for the night. 

Image Image Image

Kayla S.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 217

Post by Kayla S. »

trying to scrap as much as possible before my little one's bath and bedtime routine begins. I can see myself pouring a much anticipated glass of red wine and definitely doing the fast-ish scrap! 
ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing

MerryScraps67 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:37 pm
I think I will be scrapbooking.  Can anyone help me with where to put a challenge I completed?  I can't figure it out and don't want to start another one until I get it posted.  It is for the You Tube Challenge to use washi tape.
After I figure that out I will hopefully get one more finished before bed.  I hope everyone has a great night!

So the Facebook challenges work a little differently and are being hosted on our Facebook group HERE.  Join the Facebook Group and then you can go to the Media/Albums section.  Once there you will see an album for the iNSD Washi Challenge.  Click into that album and then you should find the option to Add Photos/Videos

ImageImageImage

Lizzi97
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 55

Post by Lizzi97 »

Wine and grading essays
stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Post by stateless »

Hopefully finally starting to scrap! I've played games and thought about the challenges but haven't started any yet. Hope I don't run out of steam...
- Valerie/stateless
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1799

Post by aheatfan »

pawprints wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:42 pm
aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:34 pm

No you are not the only one. I am burnt out tonight. Lol. I didn't scrap but played lots of games, played Bingo, and have been working on the Scattergories, Crytogram, and Cherry Name Word Scramble games, along with going over my PMs from my Logo Letters game participants. So fun, but I am done for the night.  

Lol, it has been so fun but truly I do not have the brain cells left for Crypogram, especially since I am on glass # 2. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Jan G.
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 86

Post by Jan G. »

I'm here for the long haul, but I need to scrap and quit scrolling!
Jan G.
wendycrowe
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1111

Post by wendycrowe »

I need to figure out what to have for dinner. Then I'm hoping to get at least one more page done tonight
ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing

lizzi58 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:47 pm
Wine and grading essays

Wine yay!  Essays booo!

ImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”