Cherry Bing

Re: NSD Giveaways!
Awesome!

****Kelly****

KellieK1

Cherry Tart

SO great to see all the giveaways.

It’s disappointing though as an regular international shopper with A Cherry on Top that you won’t send physical prizes to us if we won. I think about the money I have spent on products with you and ALL the shipping costs I’ve paid and think that it would be a great way to show  customer appreciation by allowing us to enter the physical prize competitions and sending these out to us IF we won.

I know that Scrapbooking Made Simple [another small but popular US business] does this for their international customers when they have their big competitions/giveaways.

Winning Cherry Points is an option but it would need to be a decent amount to make paying for the shipping of what we purchase with the points actually worth it. A $5-$20 amount of points wouldn’t buy much let alone cover any part of the shipping overseas.

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

this is awesome!
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

More giveaways to check out!

Sizzix Big Shot on Instagram:

Also our YouTube hop is now live! Each designer has their own challenge and prize, and then there is the main prize for commenting on ALL the videos including ours!

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

KellieK1 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:33 am
It’s disappointing though as an regular international shopper with A Cherry on Top that you won’t send physical prizes to us if we won. I think about the money I have spent on products with you and ALL the shipping costs I’ve paid and think that it would be a great way to show  customer appreciation by allowing us to enter the physical prize competitions and sending these out to us IF we won.

Hi Kellie, thanks for the feedback. We wish that we could include international customers in our physical giveaways and would be happy to pay shipping costs if we were able to do so. Unfortunately international giveaway laws prevent us from reasonably being able to do this in most countries (for example, many require multiple local permits to be filed, local legal counsel, a public official in the country to actually select a winner, or some just prohibit giveaways altogether). I definitely understand the disappointment and we'll keep looking at ways we might be able to include some or all of our international customers in the future. 

niecey62

Cherry Tart

Awesome giveaway!  So generous too.
Denise

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Don't miss these giveaways too! :)

NSD share in our Facebook Group - Lawn Fawn bundle

Cherry Box prize on Instagram!

niecey62

Cherry Tart

Just received my prize today!!!  I'm so excited!!!  Thank you so much!!!

Denise

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information