Evening Plans?

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Natalie Dill
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 730

Re: Evening Plans?

Post by Natalie Dill »

It's amazing outside. Wine in the hot tub and my Kindle on the agenda.
Maybe do another page if I am not ready for bed after that!
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty YouTube

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3715

Post by blbabe1234 »

Watching some TV with DH, sipping on one of our finer tequilas and working on Barb's NSD Logo Game. 

A semi-early night for me since I've got the 2nd slot tomorrow. I don't want to rush and will need to get everyone fed.....3 dogs, 1 cat and a DH. LOL. J/K. DH is making breakfast tomorrow. Spinach and mushroom omlettes. Mmmmm....
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 pm
I am headed to the shower and then bed. This was super fun but I am tired!!  5 layouts and 2 cards, I'm a happy, tired camper   😊

Wow!! You did an amazing job! Get some sleep!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:02 pm
I'm giving out points for my games, then it is time for pizza, giving my doggies some loving since they have only seen me in this chair all day, and watching THE BLACKLIST!! DH and DS and I are HUGE Reddington/Lizzy fans!

Haha! That's what I'll be doing tomorrow.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

CelesteB
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 169

Post by CelesteB »

I missed the last few hours because I was out to dinner with friends. Checking out what’s been going on. Having a glass of wine then going to bed.
Cards4Ever
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 216

Post by Cards4Ever »

Up late scrapbooking and still waking up early to do more challenges. I blocked out Friday-Sunday to do nothing but scrapbook. I spent the last 2 weeks doing shop work (etsy) so I can have these days for creating for myself. 
Mandi My Blog
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 702

Post by Aztam »

Zooming with some friends. And doing some fussy cutting, and stamping for layouts.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1790

Post by CarrieG »

holy moly im just now at 8:45 getting a chance to sit down....long busy day out adventuring....i pulled the kids a mile and a half in the wagon to the city park...we played there for several hours, then stopped and got cold drinks downtown and then stopped and played at Stetsons....then came home...im really feeling pulling apox 90lbs of kids in the wagon...oyyyyyyyyyyy
then i had to get some groceries and clean up my house.......im pooped....i havent even looked at anything that happened today....grrrrrrrrr

im gonna look thru threads and maybe work on a layout for a bit
lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

Sleep!
Linda P.
Cherry Tart

Post by Linda P. »

drink snack bath and sleep
karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

got back from the crop at 11:00.  go to bed and go back to crop for 9:am Saturday.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 472

Post by GinniG »

It's just before 8 PM in Alaska and I'm a true night owl so I will probably do one more challenge tonight.  I have pictures printed, got the challenges copied that I want to do and have a late homemade crab quiche in the oven for dinner.  DH was taking a nap and I was busy and wasn't paying attention to the time.  :)  I'll be late arriving in the morning with a 3-4 hour time difference depending on where you guys are.  I'm really glad I've found this place!!!  I recognize a few faces here too.  :)
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 748

Post by sherelm »

I was in search of photos I wanted for challenges, and then I watched a who done it with my sister. Now sleepy time while I think about the challenges...
Scrapqueen141
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 978

Post by Scrapqueen141 »

Gonna continue scrapping till I can't stay awake anymore. Hoping to get to scrap some more tomorrow, but I'm taking the kids to our local amusement park for opening weekend. Maybe I'll get to get on tomorrow night and hopefully Sunday!
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 758

Post by traveler »

pawprints wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:02 pm
I'm giving out points for my games, then it is time for pizza, giving my doggies some loving since they have only seen me in this chair all day, and watching THE BLACKLIST!! DH and DS and I are HUGE Reddington/Lizzy fans!
That’s what we watched too. It’s one of my favorite shows although I don’t love the storyline this season.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2471

Post by emmapaige »

I can’t believe how late you all stay up. When I was younger I could, but between insomnia and DH issues I got to bed early and sleep in late. That’s the only way I can get 8 hours of sleep.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”