Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Aztam

Cherry Bing

Re: Stacy's Pre-NSD "You Are Here" question
Thanks for the response Stacy, I am using an IPad, I do not have a “right click”. I am guessing there are keystrokes that take the place of a mouse.

I read through some of the FAQ. I have even more questions! Where is “user control” located? How do I change font size on my posts? If you don't have time to walk me through this, I’ll understand. I may not have time to figure this out, anyway. When I am accepted to the FB group I may just try those challenges. More user friendly for me. Will there be a cross-over for the FB group and this message board?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Aztam wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:46 pm
Thanks for the response Stacy, I am using an IPad, I do not have a “right click”. I am guessing there are keystrokes that take the place of a mouse.

I read through some of the FAQ. I have even more questions! Where is “user control” located? How do I change font size on my posts? If you don't have time to walk me through this, I’ll understand. I may not have time to figure this out, anyway. When I am accepted to the FB group I may just try those challenges. More user friendly for me. Will there be a cross-over for the FB group and this message board?
You're welcome, I'm happy to help as much as I can! Funny you mention the iPad situation because that just happened to me last night.  I could not...and still can't....figure out how to put an image in the message board using my iPad!  I was able to copy and paste the URL, though.  I can't speak for all of the hostesses, but I'd accept a link back to your gallery post for your entry in my challenges.  Once you load your image in the gallery, just copy the URL in the address bar at the top, then paste it in your message board reply.  That will link me back to your gallery image so I can see your entry.  More seasoned message board users might know a way to get the actual image, but I couldn't figure it out.

You can find your User Control panel in the drop down next to your username in the upper right hand corner.  There is an option for User Control panel and your profile.  As far as crossing over with FB, I don't have any info on that.  The NSD hosts are just volunteers who regularly hang out here at ACOT, that would be a good question to post for an ACOT representative to answer once you get in the FB group.  Hope this helps!! Enjoy NSD!  :-D

Stacy

ImageImageImage

kguercio

Cherry Bing

I am home in Buffalo NY with a 7 year old and a middle schooler!  Some days are rough!!  Shopping is such a strange experience these days!  We have seen my parents a few times since we shop for them, but we usually just meet in one of our garages!
****Kelly****

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I didn't get to this yesterday. My here is Kerrville, Texas - for now. We are full-time RVers and just got to this park on April 4th from Del Rio, TX. We will be staying here for a time while I get some physical therapy and doctor care. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

I am in South Texas.  I'm still working, but less hours.  
Melissa

beachlover

Cherry Addict

my HERE is NJ, near Phila, PA and DE.  As of right now, I am a Records Clerk for the police dept in my little town and  have been doing this job 25 1/2 years and am thrilled to say that as of June 1st, I am RETIRED!!  Then I will be a part time Pampered Chef consultant and full time scrapbooker!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Aztam

Cherry Bing

Thanks Stacy, I think I will just stay with facebook. This is too much to learn in a weekend. Maybe I can follow along after NSD. Haha
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

Mathandlit

Cherry Picker

I am in Texas, working from home and learning new things in my spare time, such as watercolor painting. 

MerryScraps67

Cherry Picker

I'm in the middle of cornfields in midwest Illinois.  I live in a small rural village.  I'm sheltering with hubby and our dog :).  Hubby is an essential worker, so he has been working very long hours until yesterday.  He is home for a few days while we wait on a covid test to come back on a family member that was at our home day before yesterday and suddenly go sick overnight.  So, we are staying home until we know for sure.  I've always enjoyed NSD weekend but this year I am really very happy to have all this distraction!  I've always loved challenges!!

alone_inacrowdedroom

Cherry Tart

I'm sheltering in place with my fiance and dogs in south central Michigan. We had a lovely day today!

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information