We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Re: WHO has to do this???
Yesterday I had to work from home while participating. In past years I would have been at the actual office, so I got more play in this year for sure!
- Jillian

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Yesterday I had to work and help my son with virtual school... I did manage to get some games in but no scrapping. Today I will have more scrappy time, I hope!
- Valerie/stateless

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

With everybody being home, it's hard to just do one thing at a time regardless of if it's scrapping or working or whatever LOL! 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

I have to attend a zoom wedding later today.
ImageImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I was doing laundry, while I played. And then, at 5 went to pick up a delivery of produce and dinner.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I had to chaperone a ZOOM dance party for my kindergartners but it was so much fun!!
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

I worked yesterday and taking off today to scrapbook. My work is really an Etsy shop so my work is actually crafting with paper and/or fabric.
Mandi My Blog

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I have to work all weekend. Yesterday I was at the office from 9am-7pm. Today only 10-3 and Sunday I have scattered appointments so at least I have a little time to play in between. 
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

Krystle

Cherry Bing

Definitely work and taking care of my son!

JAire

Cherry Bomb

I was only away for a few intervals but still managed one card and 3 layouts!
Joyce Ann

Lizzi97

Cherry Blossom

Laundry - since it's the weekend
Workout
Piano Lesson (via zoom)

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Great weather today and not so great after today. So I have yard work to do. Adulting that I’m not looking forward to. 

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Everyone knows that this is MY day so I have "off."  All I need to do in-between is remember to eat!
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

KrazSparkle

Cherry Berry

I have to do laundry and cooking basic lunch dinner for the people of the house. Other than that im on all day for scrapping!
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown

Jami-T

Cherry Blossom

I got everything done yesterday so I have the whole week-end. The weather here is nice this week-end though so I plan on going for a walk soon.

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

I still have lesson plans to make and get out virtually. 

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I was at my actual work yesterday so I didn’t get to scrap at all until I got home.... I only got to play games during bureaus. However, I was up till WAY after midnight scrapping... I got a three or four challenges complete.... just going to have to take pics today.
Also... I gathered up supplies for each layout that I have pictures in my mind, so I’m hoping to get more done this weekend before I go back to work on Monday.
Oh...there are a LOT OF CHALLENGES!!!! That is awesome! More than plenty to choose from to pick your favorites or even try to do them all! I love it!!!
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

NOTHING, just relaxing. Lunches and dinners are all taken care of, all chores have been done.  All I have to think about this weekend is the crop.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Yesterday I had to check in with my students online and answer their questions, grade some of their work, etc. Plus, Paisley insisted I take her for a walk. ;)
Today, I need to do some cleaning, laundry, and basic house stuff, but hopefully it won't take long and I can scrap!
Laura
 Image    Image         

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I am lucky, no work or small children to help out, but my DH tries to keep me busy!! Lol 
It seems every year something  comes up, I am happy to be able to participate this year a LOT more!  I had to do dinner, go to Walmart to get my order! This has been a Very  Busy NSD crop! Today I will have to make a lunch and dinner and Later take DH to pick up our little run around car that got painted! I am telling him, Not During Bingo!! Not going to miss that, I can’t do it later!

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information