Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

Backing a cut file...
I’m sitting here, backing an intricate cut file, and wondering, is this fussy cutting?

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: Backing a cut file...
Hhhmmm I had to think on that! I would have to say no, because my definition of fussy cutting is cutting around complete image so that it can be used like an embellishment. BUT if your question is for my Tool Time challenge I’ll accept it for the scissor square because even though it’s not fussy cutting, it’s intricate scissor work!  :-D
Stacy

ImageImageImage

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

StacyLeeD wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:49 pm
Hhhmmm I had to think on that! I would have to say no, because my definition of fussy cutting is cutting around complete image so that it can be used like an embellishment. BUT if your question is for my Tool Time challenge I’ll accept it for the scissor square because even though it’s not fussy cutting, it’s intricate scissor work!  :-D

Great, thank you! I do a lot of fussy cutting, and at times, it´s much easier than backing a cut file! It´s like a puzzle, figuring out how to glue it to the back! :)

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

sfjortoft wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:52 pm
StacyLeeD wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:49 pm

Great, thank you! I do a lot of fussy cutting, and at times, it´s much easier than backing a cut file! It´s like a puzzle, figuring out how to glue it to the back! :)  
That’s a great description of it! I love to back cut files, and it can be so tedious, but love the end result!

Stacy

ImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information