Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Inquiring minds want to know
I was just searching the web for scrapbooking and I came across it. That was in 2009 and  have been here ever since.I love everything about ACOT- the people, the board, gallery, products, and ideas.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Krystle

Cherry Bing

It was so long ago I don't exactly remember how, but I believe I was googling scrapbook challenges and came across the forum!

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

I shopped at Stickers Galore, and then somewhere down the line I found ACOT!  Can't remember the details, though.
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

Lginsky

Cherry Tart

Someone mentioned this NSD crop in a scrapbooking Facebook group I am in! Loving this community so far 😁

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I was Scrapping in the early 2000's in CNY and bought from Stickers Galore. I have evolved with ACOT through the years!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

I FOUND IT BY ACCIDENT... I WAS LOOKING FOR SCRAPPY ITEMS AND FOUND ACOT HAD LOTS TO OFFER.... THERE IS MORE THEN 1 THING I LOVE ABOUT ACOT..... I LOVE THEIR CS BY FAR IS THE BEST.... LOVE THE CHERRY HUNTS, THE WISHLIST, ALL THE DIFFERENT VARIETY OF ITEMS THEY CARRY NOT JUST SCRAPPY ITEMS.... VALERIE

wimom

Cherry Bomb

I found ACOT searching for scrappy supplies online. I love the store -- good selection, great shopping interface, personal service. The message board/challenges keep me coming back. I'm happy to be able to host a challenge myself now.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Visiting in-laws in Utah back around 1999-2000. Watching some Sb show on tv and saw product I had never seen before but of course wanted. Sister-in-law did computer search for product in local area and a couple Sb websites came up along with local stores. Our name back then was Stickers Galore and I was a sticker kind of scrapper. When I got home from trip I went to the site and found the message board and been here every since.

I like the fact it is family run business and they are always there to help and glad to help us. I have met some of my now dearest friends on this board. We always have fun (even back during some of the early years and drama times).

Nice fun friendly helpful wonderful place to hang out!

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

I have no idea, it must have been 13-14 years ago! Most likely, google!

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Way back in the day of Stickers Galore!
- Jillian

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I found this site a very long time ago. I like it because the search engine is good. And they have a little bit of everything. And they seem to understand scrapbookers. lol.
Scrapycandy

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

It was Stickers Galore when I found it back in 2003. Don't remember exactly how I got here though.
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

Jaditelady173

Cherry Blossom

Lord Of any remember...it's been so many years ago. But I'm pretty sure I was searching the internet for something. I know I've lived here for 7 years and there is no SB stores to be found, so y9u gave been a lifeline for me. I love all your selection. The opportunity to get free shipping and discounts. And I immensely enjoy the NSD crops each year.

Jaditelady173

Cherry Blossom

Lord Of any remember...it's been so many years ago. But I'm pretty sure I was searching the internet for something. I know I've lived here for 7 years and there is no SB stores to be found, so y9u gave been a lifeline for me. I love all your selection. The opportunity to get free shipping and discounts. And I immensely enjoy the NSD crops each year.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I found this message board when it opened in 2003, as Stickers Galore.  I had shopped online from them before, when I started scrapping in the late 90's.  Then, I came to the site to shop and found the brand new message board. My mother-in-law had just passed from a terrible bout with breast cancer, and I needed a distraction. I fell in love with how friendly and helpful everyone was, and I've never gone anywhere else!  Some of the people on this post I remember from way back when, and some are new friends.  That's what is great about ACOT...we become friends here. I have even met some of my "Stick Gals" in person and people were appalled that I would go to meet somebody I had only ever met online. LOL...these are some of the best people in the world!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

lmcgill wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:18 pm
From my daughter, Celticrsose, if I remember correctly.

Seeing as how I don't remember...

I must have been trying to find something scrappy and came across the site through a google search.  We didn't know anyone on the boards before joining, so no one referred us here.

Too long ago to remember!!!
ImageImageImage

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

It was so long ago I can't remember... it looks like I found myself over here during an online crop in August of 2007...
Image Image Image Image

anitatina

Cherry Blossom

I first found ACOT when I started scrapbooking in 2012 looking for online stores to buy goodies from. There were a lot more stores just a few short years ago, but I'm glad ACOT is still around :) 

I don't participate on the boards too often, but everyone has always been inviting and friendly each time I stop in. I've been especially enjoying all the NSD challenges. So much fun!

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I also found it when it was Stickers Galore... Joined the message board in 2011 when I saw there was an NSD crop!  I love ACOT because there is great customer service, friendly folks on the boards, and hunting for cherries is fun too.
- Valerie/stateless

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I did a search for online scrappy stores back in 2006 because all we had was AAC Moore at the time or waiting to get a CM order in!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information