Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

The Boards Are Hopping!!
Good Morning Everyone!
I hope you are all ready to have a ton of fun today!
I will be posting a challenge here at 3 PM. EST and I hope you will all stick around and say hello for that!
I was able to FINISH my TN projects yesterday...woohoo! 
I have a goal of finishing 3 layouts today. I know, not a LOT but Im the slowest.scrapper.ever.
Im a turtle scrapper!
Anybody have a favorite challenge so far??
Let me know in the comments below..
As an aside- I'll pick the winner for my April Let's Try Challenge Monday AND I'll be back with a new Let's Try Challenge May 15th that will run to July 1st. 

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: The Boards Are Hopping!!
And a good morning to you! I think I will hold off judgement of any favs till I can actually think and breathe when this is over, lol. I am trying my best to participate in as much as I can, and do some scrapping. Whew, what a challenge there. Have a great day, and I will see you at 3!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

I´ve made 5 layouts this far, and my favorite is the last one I made, for the flower power challenge!

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning. I don't think I have a favorite, I am just trying to do the ones ones I like. So far, I have finished one card today that I started yesterday. I would like to finish the layout I started yesterday and that will be a good goal for me. I have a bunch of other things I need to do today.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Good morning!  I have been on and off since yesterday, but have done very little scrapping! lol  I am a slow to organize scrapper, so I have to figure out which challenges I can do and what photos I can use with them, before I tell you my favorite. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Anybody else having internet issues, or maybe we are overloading the message board?! :)  lol  I couldn't get my post to submit, then it submitted twice!  Won't let me delete the 2nd one, so I am retyping it.  :-D  Might just be my internet...it seems to be having trouble since so many people are home during the day and now that it is Saturday, it's cranky! Haha!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

DivingIn2020

Cherry Blossom

Good Morning! This is all new to me so as a fav not yet. I will have to let you know when this is over. But I have all the challanges and I am trying to get them done. I am also slow as a turtle but I am also new to the scrapping world. Having fun and enjoy meeting new people!

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

sfjortoft wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:00 am
I´ve made 5 layouts this far, and my favorite is the last one I made, for the flower power challenge!

That challenge looks like so much fun! I have a layout done already to post leter today that would work perfectly for that challenge!

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

sfjortoft wrote:

That challenge looks like so much fun! I have a layout done already to post later today that would work perfectly for that challenge!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Good Morning Sara!! I'm not a fast scrapper either and I need to get my example ready for my Sketch Challenge tomorrow. My favorite challenges so far have been the Sketch Challenges and I'll probably start on those first.  😊
Image Image ImageImage

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

trainmom wrote:
Good morning. I don't think I have a favorite, I am just trying to do the ones ones I like. So far, I have finished one card today that I started yesterday. I would like to finish the layout I started yesterday and that will be a good goal for me. I have a bunch of other things I need to do today.
I like your goal! I hope you can get your echores done in a timely manner!

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Deanna13 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:06 am
Good Morning Sara!! I'm not a fast scrapper either and I need to get my example ready for my Sketch Challenge tomorrow. My favorite challenges so far have been the Sketch Challenges and I'll probably start on those first.  😊

I gotta agree with you! I LOVE a good sketch challenge!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Good Morning :)  I haven't been able to get off line to actually scrap and that is ok!  Having a blast  :-D
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

TAMI77 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:04 am
Good Morning! This is all new to me so as a fav not yet. I will have to let you know when this is over. But I have all the challanges and I am trying to get them done. I am also slow as a turtle but I am also new to the scrapping world. Having fun and enjoy meeting new people!

Welcome! We are so glad you are here with us ! If you have any questions or need help, feel free to post a question to this thread or send me a PM, I'll be happy to help!

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

DN in MN wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:08 am
Good Morning :)  I haven't been able to get off line to actually scrap and that is ok!  Having a blast  :-D

LOL..I have made yself get off cause if I dont I'll have a three day headache! But at least you are having fun..thats awesome!

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So far, I have no favorites.  I wanted to do the Disney Challenge, but I can't find the right paper to go with the right photos.  I have plenty of other things to work on though!

Yesterday from 9:am-2:am (17hrs) I was able to finish ONE page.  Talk about a SLOW SCRAPPER!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I've only completed one layout so far.  There are so many amazing challenges so far but if I have to pick one - I love StacyLee's original sketch.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yes!!!! There is a lot of activity here and I LOVE IT! I made a post to all my scrappy friends on Facebook inviting them over today... hopefully some of them see it and join!

So far, I love them all... GREAT challenges... but the one that has intrigued me the most is the InMotion challenge. I guess because I take a lot of stills and portrait style...very few in MOTION.
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Jami-T

Cherry Blossom

I haven't participated in NSD for years so I am having a blast. I have done 2 los so far!!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Hey there, Sara!  I am in and out, back and forth on the boards since yesterday when it all started!  So much going on and lots of fun stuff to play along with.  I will be working on some challenges later this evening or tomorrow when it rains!  75 and too nice to be scrapping today.  I will stop back at 3 for sure!  Have a great time, everyone!!
    ImageImage

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information