WHO has to do this???

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 952

WHO has to do this???

Post by suewho372 »

Who has had to do other things in between playing games and scrapping??
Yesteday was filled with many other things I needed to get done in between being on the board and playing/scrapping!!   I have most of those housework things accomplished so I am planning on all FUN!
Some of you may even have to work in between!! Let me know what you are doing in between!!!
Susan

wendycrowe
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1117

Re: WHO has to do this???

Post by wendycrowe »

I worked yesterday, cleaned and planned dinners for the next couple of days. So today, I should be doing NOTHING but scrapping!
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

Normally, I am free with nothing to do but play however, BF needed my help clearing a room in the basement for new flooring.. Couldn't say no to that, lol.  We also have a dinner planned for later so I have to step away for a bit but will return... this I am not that thrilled about but I value our relationship.

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

lesmitch
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 187

Post by lesmitch »

I had to work yesterday. So I was only able to jump on occasionally. I hope today to get more play time
 ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

disneydarling wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:48 am
I worked yesterday, cleaned and planned dinners for the next couple of days. So today, I should be doing NOTHING but scrapping!

WHOOO HOOOO!!! Thats Awesome!! Good thinking on the planning ahead on dinners!!! 
Susan

DivingIn2020
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 76

Post by DivingIn2020 »

Yesterday I had to work. I was doing games when I could yesterday. Today I just have 1 thing to do and that is take trash to the site and I will get that done here real soon. Then I am heading to my mother in laws and spending the day with her scrapping with all you Cherries and I am exicted.
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

DN in MN wrote:
Normally, I am free with nothing to do but play however, BF needed my help clearing a room in the basement for new flooring.. Couldn't say no to that, lol.  We also have a dinner planned for later so I have to step away for a bit but will return... this I am not that thrilled about but I value our relationship.

WOW that is exciting ! New flooring you will have to show us when it gets put in!!!  
We will be here when you get back!! have fun being able to, and SEE people!!  :greenwinkb:  you may want to
snap a photo...hint hint
Susan

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 758

Post by traveler »

I do. Yesterday I had to watch a drivers ed video with my son (it was due to school and we had to fill out a form about it). Today I have to drive to pick up my farmer's market order (the local market has gone virtual, this is the first week so it will probably be disorganized and take a while. I also have another socially distant errand that I need to drive to. The weather is nice, so I don't NEED to work on my garden, but if I don't plant some seeds, I will not be happy in a month. I also need to keep up on laundry and cooking. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2470

Post by emmapaige »

Yesterday I had to make dinner but it was frozen meatballs and Rao sauce in the crockpot. Today so far, I’ve taken a shower but still need to blow dry my hair and might even put on some makeup. DH really wants to go to the drive through at Chick-Fil-A but I’m trying to convince him we can have it delivered. If he really wants to go out, I will have to go also to make sure he wears his mask, uses hand sanitizer and wipes. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

suewho372 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:54 am
DN in MN wrote:

WOW that is exciting ! New flooring you will have to show us when it gets put in!!!  
We will be here when you get back!! have fun being able to, and SEE people!!  :greenwinkb:  you may want to
snap a photo...hint hint   
Image The pic was easy as I scrap our home improvements.  I am standing on the stairs looking down into the basement.   He is continuing the same flooring  as in my craft space :) It is so nice to get rid of that red, gray paint that has been peeling up.  There will be to benches going along the wall for his work/hobby area plus a fixed up laundry space.  Sorry no people to see... I'll try and get one of him working later...  :greenwinkb:

Last edited by DN in MN on Sat May 02, 2020 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Kayla S.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 217

Post by Kayla S. »

Yesterday I had a Drs appointment in the morning. Then when my little guy came home it was feed him, bath time, diaper changes and prayers/snuggles before bedtime.
Last edited by Kayla S. on Sat May 02, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1398

Post by VickiR »

I got my cleaning done on Thursday so I would be ready for Friday morning.  I did do laundry in between being on the board and having lunch.
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

Yesterday I had to homeschool the girls since school has moved into peoples home and not school buildings. Today just a few smaller things so I will be on and off.
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I arranged my work schedule to be off yesterday but listened to the Indiana Governor's press conference about re-opening and had to send a quick announcement with the link to chamber of commerce members. I also cooked a couple of meals and did some dishes. Today we're having leftovers for one meal, not sure about the other one. Other than that it's a scrappy day.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2146

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I was able to be here all day yesterday, though I did take some time to go outside and get some sun and fresh air, lol. I chose to delay and house cleaning, laundry etc. Priorities ladies, right???
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5444

Post by Deanna13 »

I was mostly on here yesterday. Had the laundry and other housework done the day before. 
Image Image ImageImage
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1037

Post by love2stamp »

I had to work yesterday, but was on and off here. Today I will have to do some laundry in between, but that is about it. It's raining here and will be all weekend, so no going outside. 
ImageImageImageImage
montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 280

Post by montana_girl »

I worked yesterday, and was my scrapbooking was interrupted by a "parade.  Teachers from the local elementary school was going around the neighborhood... followed by a firetruck.  I don't have any kids at home, but was so much fun to watch the little girls across the street - especially when they saw their teachers.  Also had to stop scrapping to make dinner... and eat.  :greensmile:

Hoping to be on and off today.  Nice weather, so we will be working in the yard for a bit.  And tomorrow I have online business that needs some attention.  
Stacy
SiriF
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 76

Post by SiriF »

I´m by myself, and the crop doesn´t start until 3 in the afternoon here, so the things I had to do today are already done! I made todays dinner at the same time as I made yesterdays dinner, so I just have to put it in the oven to heat up!
hellmgle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 178

Post by hellmgle »

I had to work yesterday - and today is beautiful outside so I plan to take a break and exercise in my "garage gym" but hoping to participate today!  It's been a LONG week....

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”