Scrapy1967's iNSD 2019 scraproom before and after challenge for points

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Angel97701
Cherry Tart

Re: Scrapy1967's iNSD 2019 scraproom before and after challenge for points

Post by Angel97701 »

I just spent the last month doing a major re-organization of my craft room. DH has wanted me to move a few shelves in that we repurposed. Shelves were painted, and moved . . . a little faster than I anticipated, but it forced me to really go after it. We live about 200 yards from a dirt road in the high desert of Central Oregon. Read that to mean, our house gets very dusty very fast. All my supplies need to be stored in containers to keep them clean, then the containers get dusty!

These are the before photos. I am waiting for the installation of one more shelf that I requested, DH will probably do that tomorrow. I also want to move some of my framed art around before I take the after photos.

ImageScraproom Before by Neva Cole, on Flickr

Last edited by Angel97701 on Sat May 04, 2019 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1383

Post by VickiR »

I have to admit, that my space is not at it's best right now!  I've been working on cards for the past few days, but was able to print out photos for tomorrow!

Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 48

Post by Jaditelady173 »

Ok  Here's the link to my before pictures for your challenge.  My room is in the basement of this house with no windows.   It's not as neat as I like it to be because I'm trying to clean and organize the other 3 rooms. So I have stuff shoved everywhere.   I bought a new origami cart thinking it would go under a table...wrong.  And it's a little to large in that room.  But for now I can live with it as long as it's just me in there.  I have the small Totally Tiffany one that fits under my table, but I wish it were more box shaped with the drawers coming out from the front instead of the side.  Plus it's not as strong as the origami one.  But I do like that it gets stuff off my table top and will slide right under for quick access.  I have my new CRICUT EXPLORE Air 2 that I've had for several months sitting unopened on one of the tables.   I just havent had time to get it out and figure out how to use it.

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/257888

As I stated before I am unable to upload photos into the forum.  I have  a Samsung tablet with Android system and it's running chrome.  So that could be the problem.  Funny thing is I can upload photos to FB.  I don't understand why it doesn't work here.

But here we go anyhow.....Mary

Last edited by Jaditelady173 on Sat May 04, 2019 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

VickiR wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:20 pm
I have to admit, that my space is not at it's best right now!  I've been working on cards for the past few days, but was able to print out photos for tomorrow!

Well I'm so loving all your cabinet space.  Nice scraproom.
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

Angel97701 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:13 pm
I just spent the last month doing a major re-organization of my craft room. DH has wanted me to move a few shelves in that we repurposed. Shelves were painted, and moved . . . a little faster than I anticipated, but it forced me to really go after it. We live about 200 yards from a dirt road in the high desert of Central Oregon. Read that to mean, our house gets very dusty very fast. All my supplies need to be stored in containers are they are dusty!

These are the before photos. I am waiting for the installation of one more shelf that I requested, DH will probably do that tomorrow. I also want to move some of my framed art around before I take the after photos.

ImageScraprooIm Before by Neva Cole, on Flickr

I'm totally with you on that dust thing.  Mine is in the basement.  Between 2 cats and 1 dog it can become challenging. The cats are shedding and the litter box is in the next room....dust every time they cover their stuff up.  Plus another entrance from outdoors to basement right under my deck.

I'm in the middle of trying to clean out the other rooms in the basement...So stuff is everywhere.  Well I've come to accept some dust.  I just can't have dust and chaos.

DMarie
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 462

Post by DMarie »

Image I'm digital scrapping this weekend.   My mom's health is deteriorating and I'm not able to bring all the paper stuff into the room she is in so digital scrapping this weekend.
Dawn Marie 
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1383

Post by VickiR »

Jaditelady173 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:44 pm
VickiR wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Well I'm so loving all your cabinet space.  Nice scraproom. 
Thanks, Jaditelady!

kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

Well--- my space is a mess! I have been in the process of reorganizing/weeding/refolding my fabric stash. I am really just clearing out a spot to scrap for the weekend.
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2860

Post by shoorn »

I just uploaded a picture of my clean workspace but having problems posting it here from my phone.

Will post it tomorrow.

We are full time RVers so I scrap on the kitchen table. My computer and printer are in the small slideout which I didn't take a picture of.
Last edited by shoorn on Sat May 04, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
Angel97701
Cherry Tart

Post by Angel97701 »

Jadelitelady, I see your 2 cats and one dog and raise you 4 German Shepherds, and the cat sitting in the middle of the table in the first photo! :) She likes to hide there to avoid the dogs!
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Jaditelady173 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:42 pm
OK, I just uploaded an older picture of my scrapbook to test the waters.  Here's hoping it works from my tablet this year. Last 3 years I could only post a link to the page to open.

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/257876

It appears it's the same as usual.  I tried an alternate way but message said my browser doesn't allow me to post this way.

I'm using a Samsung tablet with Android system and it's running chrome.  So that could be the problem.
Funny thing is I can upload photos to FB.  I don't understand why it doesn't work here.

well at least I found the gallery and was able to input a link.  That helped my anxiety headache some.  When I can't find something I should be able to find pronto...I become overwhelmed. 

I am the same way! I get frustrated and then I cry! lol Your link is fine. 
ImageImage 

Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:58 pm
Wow, I'm impressed by all the beautiful scrap rooms and areas you have all posted.  My scrap room does triple duty: 1) my office, where I take care of bills, mail, etc.; 2) my keyboard practice room, where I practice my singing and keyboard playing for gigs; and 3) MY SCRAP ROOM, which has taken over most of the room.  This is as neat and organized as I can get it.  Usually it is littered with music as well as scrapping stuff.
BEFORE: 
ImageImage

Is that some Crafters Companion card kits I spy in the purple boxes?  I was just asking someone on You tube how they stored theirs.  I wanted to keep each kit together, but not in that big box.  It takes up too much space.  I haven't really done much with them yet.  They are getting repetitive with just flowers and butterflies all the time.  I'm thinking of changing to a new club.  How do you like them?  
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

Angel97701 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:14 am
Jadelitelady, I see your 2 cats and one dog and raise you 4 German Shepherds, and the cat sitting in the middle of the table in the first photo! :) She likes to hide there to avoid the dogs!

You don't have pets....you have the makings of a petting farm!  Lol love German  Shepards.  Do you keep them in the house?   Those are pretty big dogs.

I am allergic to cats, but I ended up getting one because my other Shih TZU who was born blind.  My neighbor fed the strays people would drop off where we lived. One of them would come over and want to lay by my Gizmo in his bed.  One day i was outside working and came into the house and found the cat and 4 babies!  She had given birth to them in Gizmos bed.  I didn't even know she was pregnant and she was just a visiting cat.  Well my dog was crazy about not letting anything happen to those kittens.  They stayed there until they started being able to run around and potty.  The neighbor fixed them a place around her pool house and they stayed over there except  the orange one.  Who my dog got attached to and didn't want to leave when I had to relocate.  Long story short,  that cat ended up coming to live with us and has been here ever since. 
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:52 pm
This is always fun! I've mentioned this before, but I tend to keep my room pretty spic & span because I work part time from home and this doubles as my home office. I have to clean up after every project so I don't have the distraction LOL  So it's tidy now.  Typically as iNSD winds down there are piles on every surface...including the floor!  :-D
ImageImage

I love your office with the little love seat to rest on and windows too!  I'm in the dungeon with no windows.  Sometimes my upper back hurts when I sit to long that sofa looks like a nice place to take a break.  Very pretty. 
disneydarling07
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 6

Post by disneydarling07 »

Here is my little corner of the world. Very small space so organization is a must!
PatiBocook
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by PatiBocook »

Hmmm.. needs some work.. but I am ready to dig in!  Well it seems I do not know how to post a picture…
mrozwood
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 347

Post by mrozwood »

I'm wearing out so here's my 'after' photo.  I had to keep things tidy because we're in the process of moving.

~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
DMarie
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 462

Post by DMarie »

This has been a fun day but I'm done so here is what my space looks like now.

Dawn Marie 
Elysandrra
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 92

Post by Elysandrra »

Here is my space after my mad dash yesterday to do one of Meli's fast scraps!  Sadly I didn't get to do as much scrapping as I had hoped, but it was still fun!  
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1367

Post by scrappinmom99 »

NatalieDill wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:30 pm
OH man! Your guy's clean and organized scrap rooms are putting me to shame! I have a terribly messy space now, and it will likely be worse by the end of the weekend! LOL It's just my process. 
Sincerely,
Too Embarrassed to Post Pics

Natalie- look at my pictures, you'll feel better LOL!  ;) :greenwinkb:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “NSD Celebration 2019”