Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

2018 iNSD Goal - Met/Not Met
I hope you all had a great crop and I want to know... did you meet your goals of the day?

I did not do one layout but I feel I met my goal as I had a relaxing fun day with all of you... so

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: 2018 iNSD Goal - Met/Not Met
I did was online playing games all day and got both fast scraps done
  Image Image Image Image Image

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

My only goal was to participate when I could. Got to do that.

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Thank you! I didn't get any layouts completed either.  I did start pulling some pictures--but I also thought I had some printed that I can't seem to find.  Two years away from scrapping is causing me to take longer to get going. LOL

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Definitely met my goal for the day, which was to play as many games as possible and complete the fast scraps. And of course, have fun! Thanks to all the hostesses for a great day.

Now on to the challenges!
- Valerie/stateless

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

I had a great time and I didn't meet my goals. I didn't do a single layout. YIKES   

Bingo was fun but I realized half way through I wasn't playing with a full card. I only sent you four lines of bingo numbers instead of five.  Did you hear that saying "I'm not sure that person is playing with a full deck."  Ha Ha!  I wasn't but it was fun nonetheless!! 

Thank you!!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

i had wanted to get 5 done...i got 3 and 2 fast scraps done.......if grandson wasn't here i might've met goal...weeeeeeeeeee

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Yes, my goal was to play games and to have fun!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I haven't made any layouts, but the night is young! I won't meet my goal, but I'd like to get one done before I go to bed. Image
I participated all day and did both fast scraps and played most of the games.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I did! I got a fast scrap done, a few layouts, and some game playing! It was a fun day. Thank you to all the hostess's!!
ImageImageImageImage

fionah

Cherry Tart

I haven't started a single layout yet, but it is still morning here in Australia so there may still be timeImage
Fiona

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Yes, I met my goals -- be online all day, do fast scraps, play games, start working on challenges. Now will try to get as many challenges as possible done tomorrow and rest of the week!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

tms58

Cherry Blossom

I wanted to do 3 LO's and  at least one fast scrap.  I did one fast scrap and have at least 3 LO's in mind for other Challenges.  Considering I made Mexican food for 15 people and still got some time on the boards, I am very happy.

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I participated a Lot more than I thought I would be able to, as far as completing challenge LO’s I may make my goal !
ImageImageImageImageImage

Krystle

Cherry Bing

I met my chat/game goal but I haven’t finished a layout yet 

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I think I set my goal for 3 challenges - and while I didn't get a single challenge done.  I'm currently working on my 3rd layout of the day..... I managed to play a few games and bingo. I'll consider it a success, as I woke up with a migraine this morning and was sure my day would be a complete bust!
Rebecca

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

None done for me.  We had a wonderful but very looooong day watching my dd graduate from college.  Tomorrow is her party. My house is almost ready.  But I did get to at least check in.  So I'm calling that a win.  I'm totally exhausted so I'm off to bed.  Happy iNSD cherries!!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

Jan G.

Cherry Picker

Is that sweet kitty a prize for today?  I'll do whatever it takes to win her!  Lol!  I had so much on my first iNSD here.  I have been participating for a few years now in other forums, but this one was so versatile and active.  I enjoyed it!  Thank you!
Jan G.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I did play games about 75% of the day, which is not too shabby with 2 needy doggies.

Scrappy wise I did all the Fast Scraps but no Mother's DAy card yet. But I can do that tomorrow.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I didn't get my goal met, but I did get one tag done and one LO done and another in progress so we will see

Return to “NSD Celebration 2018”

Information