Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

How did you find ACOT?
Out of curiosity...what brought you to A Cherry On Top? 

AND how many have been along with me when we first started shopping at Stickersgalore that became ACOT?

I originally was shopping online for unique scrapbooking stickers because local stores were fair and few between, plus they didn't move merchandise around enough or prices too high. I found Stickers Galore and immediately fell in love and been hooked since! Unsure how many beginner cherries are still around
~ Carissa ~

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: How did you find ACOT?
Actually, I think I saw an ad for Stickers Galore on another sticker website that no longer exists.  When I checked it out, I found they had just started the message board in the summer of 2003, and the rest, as they say, is history. ;)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I came about Stickers Galore in July, 2003 when doing a random search for scrapbooking supplies.  I was tired of the same old Creative Memories stuff, lol.  Placed an order and found the MB and have never looked back or for another site.  Now, I have taken breaks from time to time but always come back here.  I still find this site to be the best of the best with all the products I need (yeah, need, lol)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

I honestly don’t remember.  I placed my first order in 2008 though.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I had been ordering from ACOT for years because of the amazing variety of products and customer service.  But I started participating on the Message Board on NSD 2013!  I look back in my gallery and I'm amazed how much I've improved over the years thanks to the inspiration here!!  ImageImageImage
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I really don't remember - must have used a search for scrapping products. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

I was searching for scrapbooking message boards online and this name came up.  The challenges looked like a lot of fun so I decided to stick around.
***Berta***

beachlover

Cherry Addict

DolphinSoul wrote:Out of curiosity...what brought you to A Cherry On Top? 

AND how many have been along with me when we first started shopping at Stickersgalore that became ACOT?

I originally was shopping online for unique scrapbooking stickers because local stores were fair and few between, plus they didn't move merchandise around enough or prices too high. I found Stickers Galore and immediately fell in love and been hooked since! Unsure how many beginner cherries are still around
like you, I had nowhere to shop so I started doing online searches.  ACOT was listed as #1 although it was still listed as Stickers Galore at the time.  I s think I shopped for at least a year before I actually had the nerve to get on the MB!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

I started way back with Stickers Galore. I was into swaps with others who were interested in sticker books. So I was always looking for different stickers.  Image

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

emmapaige wrote:I had been ordering from ACOT for years because of the amazing variety of products and customer service.  But I started participating on the Message Board on NSD 2013!  I look back in my gallery and I'm amazed how much I've improved over the years thanks to the inspiration here!!  ImageImageImage

I completely agree how amazing it is to look back! I mean we all look through our albums, but to do a quick search here and see the transformation unfold is even better! You don't realize how much of a transformation we have done! Gives me an idea for another topic Image 
~ Carissa ~

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:Actually, I think I saw an ad for Stickers Galore on another sticker website that no longer exists.  When I checked it out, I found they had just started the message board in the summer of 2003, and the rest, as they say, is history. ;)
Its so hard to believe that was 15 years ago!! I'm like we haven't been on the message boards that long...that's when I graduated and to think I was scrapbooking before that!! Man I'm getting old!!  
~ Carissa ~

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Our local scrapbook store closed and my friend found Acot to be able to shop and do challenges and share what we love to do with other scrapbookers
I thank her a lot for finding ACOT. She is now one of the hostesses for one of the monthly challenges.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

seastar wrote:Our local scrapbook store closed and my friend found Acot to be able to shop and do challenges and share what we love to do with other scrapbookers
I thank her a lot for finding ACOT. She is now one of the hostesses for one of the monthly challenges.
Oh please do tell WHO!!!!  
~ Carissa ~

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

A different scrapbook site was making a lot of changes.  A Google search for another place to converse and share led me here.  That was about 3 years ago.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

tms58

Cherry Blossom

I found ACOT through a search for Scrapbooking supplies and placed my first order in 2015.  It took me a while to get on the Message board and have not posted much, but love the challenges and do as many as I can.

KrazSparkle

Cherry Berry

I use to buy scrapbooking stuff on Ebay, I don't drive so getting to the craft stores was harder. So I would just order. Then one day I was looking up scrapbooking Christmas things and came across here in October 2015. I found it easy to either creep and not post, or post you ladies are very welcoming.
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

sticker shopping wayyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day

after the kit club I was on the dt for disbanded...I needed a  new home so I joined in on the boards

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Pretty sure I placed an order or two with Stickers Galore... Not sure what made me check out the board here, but I do know it was around the time of NSD 2012.
- Valerie/stateless

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Can't remember what year but my sister told me about ACOT and I think I might have come over right around NSD when it use to be so crazy you couldn't even keep up.  I don't scrap consistently, life gets in the way and I don't have a designated space so I tend to pull things out for a bit then pack them all back up, I can't just work on a project here and there.
****Kelly****

Krystle

Cherry Bing

I think it was the challenges. I was trying to find challenges, found this board, and the rest is history!

Return to “NSD Celebration 2018”

Information