Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

heidi

Site Admin

So Many To Thank!
We cannot tell you how much we appreciate our iNSD Hostesses and all of you who participated this weekend!

You brought energy, inspiration and so much fun to our community! We could not do what we do without you.

Thanks for being so amazing!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: So Many To Thank!
Thank you for the pleasure and opportunity to help out with the celebration, Heidi!  Thanks to my fellow hostesses for all their hard work as well.  And, a huge THANK YOU to all participating Cherries for making Saturday such a great day!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I had so much fun on Saturday and love that the fun is continuing. Thanks to ACOT and the hostesses for everything!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thank you to all the hostesses! I know the hard work that goes into everything behind the scenes. iNSD was great fun and the fun is continuing through the week! Lots of great challenges were posted and I can't wait to work on more of them!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I totally agree! Ya'll got the party started with teasers, tips and games and just kept the party going all weekend long!

Thank you all so very much!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Thanks so much to ACOT and the hostesses for all your hard work! ImageImage
Image Image ImageImage

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

high five ladies!!!!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I know that I had a lot of fun just getting to be silly with cherries...we don't always get to do that! I was having a stressful weekend and it helped to know that I could come chat and play some games and look at the challenges etc.....

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Thank you ACOT and hostesses for a great NSD weekend!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

NSD at ACOT is always so much fun!
Thank you for another great event! ACOT is the best!
Thanks to the hostesses for all their hard work and creativity!!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Thank you to all who put in so much hard work and effort - we appreciate you!

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Thank you to all that made Saturday possible! It was so much fun and I am continuing to work on challenges!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Jan G.

Cherry Picker

Was a blast! It kept me on my toes all weekend!
Jan G.

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Thank you, Heidi and ACOT :)

I thoroughly enjoyed my day with everyone online and appreciated the opportunity to be a co-hostess with such remarkable ladies! 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Thanks to all the hostesses for another wonderful NSD and a great variety of games and challenges! Thanks also to ACOT for continuing to have NSD crops!
- Valerie/stateless

tms58

Cherry Blossom

Thank you to Heidi, everyone at ACOT and especially the Hostesses!!!  I may not have had the chance to participate much on Saturday, but am still enjoying the heck out of all that you have and are continuing tor do.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Thank YOU, Heidi, and everyone at ACOT.  This place will always be my "home on the Internet" and I am so happy to be able to represent you as a hostess. I enjoyed every minute of it!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Barb Van

Cherry Blossom

Thanks for setting this up.  Hopefully you'll do it again next.
ImageImage          Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Thank you Heidi and ACOT for providing us the forum for our iNSD Celebration 2018! I was honored to be a hostess this year and had a blast with the other hostesses as we developed our games and challenges. A BIG THANKS to all those Cherries that participated on Saturday! 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Krystle

Cherry Bing

Thank you Heidi!  I am so happy ACOT hosts such a great crop every year.

Return to “NSD Celebration 2018”

Information