Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Re: Kit Game
I made this kit for your game, but I ended up using it for Barb's black and white challenge because I didn't know you were going somewhere with it!

Karrie

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

sweetsour wrote:I made this kit for your game, but I ended up using it for Barb's black and white challenge because I didn't know you were going somewhere with it!

I'd just put a new kit together and create a layout.  She extended the deadline for the kit :)  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Krystle

Cherry Bing

suemo wrote:Here is my kit. I don't know why but it would not post right, only up side down. LOL  Will post finished LO in same spot by due date if that's ok? Image

Please post this kit picture and your completed layout in my challenge thread.

Krystle

Cherry Bing

sweetsour wrote:I made this kit for your game, but I ended up using it for Barb's black and white challenge because I didn't know you were going somewhere with it!
If you have enough left to make a card you can do that for my challenge. Otherwise you can post another kit and make another layout.

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

DN in MN wrote:

I'd just put a new kit together and create a layout.  She extended the deadline for the kit :)  

Good idea, thanks! 
 Karrie

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Krystle wrote:
If you have enough left to make a card you can do that for my challenge. Otherwise you can post another kit and make another layout.

Ok great thanks! 
 Karrie

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I have 3 patterned papers, clothespins, ink, stencils, and accordion flower embellishments to use.

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Barb Van

Cherry Blossom

Yea! I finally pasted it to the right place! Wshoo!
ImageImage          Image

Barb Van

Cherry Blossom

I had a great time doing the kit game! Thanks for hostessing.
ImageImage          Image

PSCraft

Cherry Picker

my kit
Pam

Jan G.

Cherry Picker

My kit for the challenge.....

Jan G.

Krystle

Cherry Bing

Sprinkles to the rest of you participants -- thanks for playing!

Return to “NSD Celebration 2018”

Information