Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Photos for NSD celebrations ~ sprinkles awarded
Carrie G's post about getting  kits ready got me thinking about photos  ~  are most of you printing your own?  Do you use a machine at Walmart or elsewhere?  Do you edit and order from Snapfish or another online source ?
Do you have a theme in mind to work on this year?  Or a random pile of photos?
Will you wing it ?
** Sprinkles to be awarded
 Karrie

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Photos for NSD celebrations?
I get mine done at Walmart...just easiest for me in the long run...I am getting some printed up tomorrow so I can figure out what I want to try and work on for NSD...

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I have a TON of preprinted photos which I really need to start scrapping but for the most part, I print at home using my Epson PictureMate PM-400.  Love it.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I just always print what I'm going to scrap at home. I use Picasa for photo editing. I scrap all over the place, but I like them in the grandkids' albums chronologically. So, lately I've been trying to go back and catch those up some. I'm at May/June 2015.
Image Image ImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I have a lot of pre-printed one - let's say over three 12x12 photo cases full of them! and I print my own.  I also have some really fun photos from Joey's trip to a business "Epic" that is in the health care industry computer software business. They have rebuilt many sites from movies and TV, including Hogwarts, and have chutes for their staircases, etc., so I'm thinking of working them into as many challenges as allow it for NSD.  

I think I like NSD almost as much as Christmas!!  Image

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

I print mine at home. If I have a bunch of pictures from a vacation, I might order like 100 prints from shutterfly, but I find I don't like all my photos to be 4x6 and can't predict what sizes I'm going to want, so I still end up reprinting some of them smaller at home
Image Image Image Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I sometimes use a local photo printer, they are a custom framing/portrait studio type place with kiosks for printing pictures. Lately I've been printing quite a bit at home myself with my new HP Envy. Best quality printer I've ever had for photos.  It's nice if I come across a sketch or something and I really want a square photo. I can use photosheet to get the size I need and print it right out in minutes & work on my layout.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Usually for a trip where I have tons of photos I use Snapfish. I mostly print at home so I can get the size and certain photo for a lo. Just went to Staples to buy ink for my printer so I do not run out for NSD.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I'm afraid I will be winging it this year because I will be on the road traveling and not able to bring too many of my supplies. I will be using my phone for most of the activities  and do what I can with limited resources. I did have some photos printed at Walgreens and I have some more to print before I leave on my trip.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

If I have a lot of time I use Shutterfly, if I want them fast I use Walmart and I have an HP Envy too and haven't had the chance to try printing my own at home on it.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I have ordered over 200 photos in the past few weeks. gulp.. and so many more to do to get caught up.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I print my own and I have a whole stack printed. I am going to be mostly working on photos from a trip to Chile. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

wimom

Cherry Bomb

I like to print my own but when I have a lot I go online.  I just did a batch of about 100 at SnapFish and picked up at WalMart. Thought they turned out OK.

Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have tons of older and kinda old pix already but current pix I edit and order from snapfish or York and other companies. I usually use Snapfish and use the PENNY sales that run about every other month and just after holidays.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I always print my own photos. I start with printing drafts of the photos I want to use in the layout and then when I'm sure of the size and where the layout is going I'll print out the finals. I wing it as to what photos I am going to scrap. I need to see what the challenges are first. It's my process lol.

Oh and all my editing I do in Photoshop.

ImageImage Image Image  

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I usually order my prints from Walmart or Shutterfly (when they have their 101 free prints - lol).  I also have tons of photos already printed to still scrap.  Just depends on the mood and challenges if I need to print more.
 Image ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I do both depending on the photos and if I want special papers etc. for scrapping I usually just print at home. I have tons and tons of photos so I'm sure depending on the challenge I will be able to find something. I also like lots of different sizes. I scrap all over the place - not chronologically . 
Susan

Renee P.

Cherry Blossom

I have hundreds of printed photos waiting to be scrapped (most were printed at Sam's Club). If I can't find something that will work for whatever I want to do, or want recent photos (from the past 6-8 months) I will print at home with my Selphy.
Renee

Instagram: reneeleecrafts

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I mostly print at home with my Epson PictureMate. In fact, just moments ago, I placed an order for a new ink cartridge! Sometimes I take advantage of Shutterfly when they have free prints, but I find that hard because I often prinot a variety of smaller sizes...

I am trying to finish up my 2016 scrapping... up to September. That was a busy month since a vacation to Florida and Disney were involved... So I will work mostly on those and some from last month too. Trying not to get to far behind on 2017 scrapping!
- Valerie/stateless

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

I mainly order from Shutterfly. I tend to order every 2 months unless I have a big event that I can't wait to get my hands on:) 
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”

Information