Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Deanna's NSD Shape/Technique Challenge #3
Retiree3 wrote:Image

I love your mixed media and what a creative border with the triangles and stitching, Donna! Thanks so much for participating in my NSD Challenge #3!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Linda-1949 wrote:Here is mine Deanna:

aawww...she is so sweet, Linda! I love your design with all the triangles and stitching! Thanks so much for taking my NSD Challenge #3!Image
Image Image ImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Deanna - Triangles and machine sewing!  Thanks for the push to use this idea for a layout.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Here is mine which I lifted from StacyLee (I could resist since I had the same Sizzix die).

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Cherished

Cherry Blossom

Love seeing all the Layouts so far. Here is my submission. Image   I made a banner with the triangles and fauz stitching circles.  This little baby is 18 now and graduating from High School this year.

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I used my triangle punch to make a banner with 7 triangles and I stitched some arrows. Great challenge!

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Sara

pagal74

Cherry Blossom

Here is my submission.  I used 8 triangles for my trees and I sewed on each of the triangle trees too!Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

sherelm wrote:Deanna - Triangles and machine sewing!  Thanks for the push to use this idea for a layout.

This is such a creative design with the triangles and stitching, Sher! I like how you have photos in some of the triangles and accents here and there! Thanks so much for taking my NSD Challenge #3!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:Here is mine which I lifted from StacyLee (I could resist since I had the same Sizzix die).

LOL....great title and cute photos! Really wonderful work with your lift and love your stamping and enamel dots! Thanks so much for participating in my NSD Challenge #3, Chris!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Cherished wrote:Love seeing all the Layouts so far. Here is my submission. Image   I made a banner with the triangles and fauz stitching circles.  This little baby is 18 now and graduating from High School this year.

aawww...such a precious page! I love your use of the triangles and your sprinkle of buttons! Thanks so much for participating in my NSD Challenge #3!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

scrappinmom99 wrote:I used my triangle punch to make a banner with 7 triangles and I stitched some arrows. Great challenge!

I like your triangle banner with the alphas and your wonderful stitched arrows! Thanks so much for taking my NSD Challenge #3, Anne-Marie!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I love the pretty pastels and your use of the triangles and stitching! Great Easter page!! Thanks so much for participating in my NSD Challenge #3, Sara! Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

pagal74 wrote:Here is my submission.  I used 8 triangles for my trees and I sewed on each of the triangle trees too!Image

I love your creative idea of using all the triangles to make little Christmas trees! Cute title idea too and thanks so much for taking my NSD Challenge #3!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Laura K

Cherry Blossom

What a great challenge!  I never use triangles on my layouts except sometimes for a small banner.  I also don't stitch much on my layouts.  On this one I stitched the circle on the background and across the triangles at the top.  I also used up some old stickers from my stash.  I had so much fun making this layout.  Thanks for hosting!

Seniors '09

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

utmom wrote:What a great challenge!  I never use triangles on my layouts except sometimes for a small banner.  I also don't stitch much on my layouts.  On this one I stitched the circle on the background and across the triangles at the top.  I also used up some old stickers from my stash.  I had so much fun making this layout.  Thanks for hosting!

Seniors '09
What a great design with the triangles and I LOVE your stitched circles! Thanks so much for participating in my NSD Challenge #3!Image
Image Image ImageImage

hsblair

Cherry Bing

I am loving all of the layouts here -- everyone is so creative with their triangles!!
I used 8 large triangles to make my background, plus stitching.  
Image Image Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

hsblair wrote:I am loving all of the layouts here -- everyone is so creative with their triangles!!
I used 8 large triangles to make my background, plus stitching.  

Creative background design with all the triangles, Holly!! I love that along with the stitches! Thanks a bunch for participating in my NSD Challenge #3!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

I used 7 triangles, which I die cut from two different patterned papers after embossing them. I hand stitched around the entire page edges, along with some corner stitching top left photo mat, and across the top three triangles.

I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Yankeegirl wrote:I used 7 triangles, which I die cut from two different patterned papers after embossing them. I hand stitched around the entire page edges, along with some corner stitching top left photo mat, and across the top three triangles.

aawww....he's adorable, Kathy! I love your design with all the triangles and awesome work with all the hand stitching! Thanks so much for participating in my NSD Challenge #3!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”

Information