We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Re: Photos for NSD celebrations?
emmapaige wrote:emmapaige
I have a TON of preprinted photos which I really need to start scrapping but for the most part, I print at home using my Epson PictureMate PM-400.  Love it.
Chris! wow!  You have a PictureMate too! That is Awesome!  I used to work in a small  town photo lab & printed millions of photos, the PictureMate does Great Quality photos almost as good as those professional machines !!!  Now I see there ARE a few of us using them!
if I have scads of photos though, I will order from my phone to CVS, my PictureMate can get costly for that!!

where do you get your ink & paper?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Krystle

Cherry Bing

I have two years of pictures printed and that need to be scrapped!

Tammey

Cherry Cola

I use Shutterfly for all my photo printing. I hardly ever plan mostly just wing it.
  Image Image Image Image Image

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

I load my camera's SD card right into Adobe PSE on my computer.  Then I print from there on my Canon MG7520, resizing to whatever I need for the project.   I am not organized enough to get prints from an outside source, because I never plan ahead and won't know what sizes I want until I am actually making the project!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

jlparkmark

Sweet Cherry Pie

I ordered a bunch from snapfish and keep ordering as I go. I think I have another 400 on the way and just got 300 in over the weekend. I hate running out, but I have lots at home too...

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I have mine printed at Sam's Club. I'm well stocked with a good variety so I'll probably wing it. I have several projects in process to choose from.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Cherry Tart

I have quite a few that I had printed at whitewall.com. If I need a special print for a particular challenge I will print it myself.

Dria

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I mostly do all my online - at either Snapfish or Shutterfly (depends who has the best deal).  Pretty much I do prints every month.  So when they come in I sort them into their appropriate photo box.

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I typically wupill print photos at Sams Club.  They do the best job around here and are pretty reasonable.  I have a pile of photos that I printed a few weeks ago to work on.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I usually order from my phone to Walgreens, but I've also got a Canon Celphy printer that I'm loving right now, too.  But as for needing pics to scrap, I have boxes and boxes that I could use!
Kim

Image Image  

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I print most of mine through snapfish. I do have a little photo printer at home (can't think of the name of it at the moment), for when I need a certain photo or two. I will just wing it, depends on my mood and the challenges as to what I will scrapbook. I do really need to finish up my 2014 photos, though. 
ImageImageImageImage

tms58

Cherry Blossom

I used to use Shutterfly for most of my pics and Persnickity for 6X8 and larger sizes, but since I got my Epson printer I have been printing at home and loving it.

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sweetsour wrote:Carrie G's post about getting  kits ready got me thinking about photos  ~  are most of you printing your own?  Do you use a machine at Walmart or elsewhere?  Do you edit and order from Snapfish or another online source ?
Do you have a theme in mind to work on this year?  Or a random pile of photos?
Will you wing it ?
** Sprinkles to be awarded
I do not print my own photos.  I usually send an online order to my local WM 1-hour photo. 
I do not have a theme.  I do what ever appeals to me at the time.  Last week I worked on a layout from 2005, now one from 2016. I do have my photos in photo boxes by year & date.
I need to make page-kits to bring with me to the NSD crop I am attending 5/6 May.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have always been a random scrapper which I think is part of my lack of mojo at times.  So, with the birth of my granddaughter in February, I decided that will be my #1 goal this year.  I am already starting her album, with the baby shower photos first, then onto Miss Piper's birth and on...  Yes, I have a lot of pictures and a couple great kits all set aside.  Basically if someone asked me to a crop, I could have my bag packed un under an hour!  I cannot clean out my purse that fast!!!
ImageImageImageImage
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I'm hoping to print more off - and I'll be using the Walmart 1 hour photo center.  I like Artscow.com for really big photo orders, but their shipping is usually expensive and slow.
I'll be winging it as far as what I scrap - I don't have anything in mind, just whatever seems to work at the moment or fit the challenges that are posted.
Rebecca

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

I print from home.  But I've taken so many pics of construction and holidays that I'll probably be ordering from a company someday...
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

I have a bunch of pictures I'd like to scrapbook but if I want to work on something more current, I'll print them at home. 

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

I was planning on ordering some new, current photos from Shutterfly but time has gotten away from me and I'm not sure I'd have them in time for this weekend. I suppose I could order them anyway Image.  I want to find some theme of pictures to catch up on. I usually wing it but it might be more efficient to actually plan LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Since I do a lot of digital pages, I print my own most of the time.  I do, however, have a random pile of photos printed from Winkflash, so I can paper scrap. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I usually order mine through Snapfish or shutterfly when they have specials. I keep to one theme until that album is done. At least that is my goal until I take more exciting themed photos I want to scrap. .lol. Right now I'm finishing up my family Disney Cruise from 2015 before I go in my next one in December!
~ Carissa ~

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”

Information