Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Getting anything done?
Finishing up my 2nd page.  I'm at a crop, but take breaks to eat every 2 hours since I'm hypoglycemic.  So far I've gotten 1 page done in each 2-hour session between meals, lol.
Image Image

pagal74

Cherry Blossom

Playing some games, have one layout done and one about half.  That's about it! Looking after the kids!!  

MaryJo

Cherry Tart

I'm in the middle of a layout using the Doodlebug Spring Things collection. I just cut a title on my new Cricut, it took me 2 months to open it up and use it because I have never used a Cricut with the computer before and I was scared. LOL. But it was easier than I thought.

Jaditelady173

Cherry Blossom

Started on Deena EARLY Bird Challenge, because an idea came right to me and I had the sketch in my mind.  Had my supplies out, did a few die cuts, inked those, cropped the pics to size I wanted. Had matting down for pics.  Sprayed some distress ink on page. Sat to let dry, and started playing games.  Unfortunately Bingo put me behind, plus I missed 2 hrs of everyone else's games and challenges.  Now trying to regroup ate something, took the dog out, etc.  Just checking in before I get back to the task at hand.  But I've had fun so far!...Thanks to all the great hosts!

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

I'm working on a fun layout using that goofy llama paper from J's...  I couldn't help myself.  It started out as an attempt for the foodie challenge and then it turned into something else...  Image  Also I treated myself to coffee today and a little shopping spree at one of the discount stores in town that has scrapbooking stuff!  And, I won the war with the scanner.  

When I'm done I'll figure out how to share!  :)  

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Got sweetsour's scavenger layout done, but almost put my foot through my computer, which picks today to be slow and glitchy.
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

nope! no scrapping! I have played more games this year than I ever have! 
and (hanging head ... i actually took a short nap! ).... 
Susan

hsblair

Cherry Bing

I'd been playing games all morning, but as much fun as I was having, when I saw I wasn't getting any sprinkles (no, don't feel sorry for me--it's really just the way my luck is and I'm joking about it!), I figured it was the Scrapping Gods telling me to go scrap!  So I have almost finished one layout.  Of course, here I am, taking a break and checking out the games I missed the last hour... I'll do the ones that aren't too time consuming, but I'm going to concentrate on scrapping.
Image Image Image Image

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I've played a few games, posted two completed challenges and done 13 LO"s but that is mostly because the power keeps going out here so I can't be on the boards distracted, LOL!
- Jillian

Machmuses

Cherry Tart

gathered items and worked out what i will do for some challenges, but really had fun with the games! thank you.

Renee P.

Cherry Blossom

Unplanned "Mom taxi" duties have had me in and out most of the day. No time to do any scrapping, but I have been able to pop in to play some games and check out the challenges. I hope to get at least 1 LO done tonight, and spend some quality time at my scrap desk tomorrow.
Renee

Instagram: reneeleecrafts

5finns

Cherry Tart

I have picked pictured to use for 3 of the challenges.,now I am picking papers. I keep getting interrupted.
Don't be afraid to be open minded Your brain is not going to fall out.
My scrap room is not messy it is an obstacle course designed to keep me fit!

Dria

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I don't feel bad reading everyone else's texts. I tried to keep up with some of the games but really wanted to get scrapping done. I finished 5 pages and started a 6th and now I am bushed! I did take a 1 hr lunch break from 1-2 but have been going all day. I need to take pictures of my pages and post - maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday so I am going to relax.  
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

BlingQueenRia

Cherry Blossom

Nope. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Right now, I'm choosing a picture and papers for the Fast Scrap. 
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.

Cherry Picker

I have gotten 4 layouts done! that is 4 more than I have done in months!!! So happy to be challenged and inspired!
Rona - my blog

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I was off to a late start so I finished 3 LOs today but tried to play some games, while switching laundry, doing dishes, playing with cats & taking care of some quick yard chores.  It's been a great NSD and I miss the challenges and participating on these boards. I think I got my scrapping mojo back!
- Jan

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I got the Scavenger Hunt layout done! I'm so proud of myself! I rarely scrap during the crops, I usually just play the games and do the challenges later! Even with popping out for a while to watch the Ranger game, which they lost by the way waaaaaaaaaaa, I got one done! And I am going to start another!

ImageImage Image Image  

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I finally got a LO done:

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No layouts, one nap, watched 2 grandsons and had loads of fun!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

BlingQueenRia

Cherry Blossom

I got the fast scrap LO done. Because of the quick time limit, I didn't add the journaling yet. 

I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”

Information