Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

May The Fourth Be With You *Sprinkles Awarded*
Happy Star Wars Day! ImageImage I have one of my many Star Wars shirts on today of course.  Where are all my Star Wars fans? What's your favorite line from Star Wars? I am constantly quoting Master Yoda to my kids lol..."Do or do not. There is no try."  Yoda will be passing out sprinkles later! Image

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

hsblair

Cherry Bing

Re: May The Fourth Be With You (sprinkles!)
I watched Star Wars when it originally came out decades ago, but have not kept up with it.  I personally don't recall any quotes, but from your graphic, I can see Yoda is a wise one... I cracked up at "When nine hundred years you reach, look as good you will not."
Image Image Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I also only watched the first couple of movies but never kept up with them. Based on your image, since going through menopause several years again, I hope the quote "Size Matters Not" is true! Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I am not a star wars fan. I've seen bits and pieces of the original movies and I've seen all of the two newest ones, only because my husband is a HUGE fan. 
ImageImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Happy Star Wars Day to you!!!  I have very fond memories; my grandmother took all of us grandkids to see the very first movie when it came out and me, my brother and my cousin Tommy were hook!  Tommy the most.  He started collecting everything Start Wars and had a whole basement dedicated to all the collections he acquired.  He passed suddenly in October, so he is a constant reminder and "force" in my life every day! 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

happy Star Wars day!! I went to see the first movie at the show with my parents when I was a kid, and Chewie's always been my favourite Image
He said "huurh uughguughhhghghghhhgh raaaaaahhgh awwgggghhh uuh"
http://www.wookietranslator.com/
 Karrie

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Happy Star Wars Day!
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

jlparkmark

Sweet Cherry Pie

One of my favorite lines is "ILove You" reply "I know!"

PSCraft

Cherry Picker

May the fourth be with you :)
Pam

tesla2

Cherry Blossom

Happy Star Wars Day!
I love the Star Wars franchise, but the original three are my favorites. I've seen them more times than I will admit to! I'm particularly fond of the savage little Ewoks. I also quote Yoda's " Do or do not. There is no try." frequently. In fact, I like Yoda so much I had a dog named after him!

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

hsblair wrote:I watched Star Wars when it originally came out decades ago, but have not kept up with it.  I personally don't recall any quotes, but from your graphic, I can see Yoda is a wise one... I cracked up at "When nine hundred years you reach, look as good you will not."
LOL! I made a card for my husband a few years ago and used that quote. I used whatever the number of MONTHS he was. And he's in his 50s lol. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:I also only watched the first couple of movies but never kept up with them. Based on your image, since going through menopause several years again, I hope the quote "Size Matters Not" is true! Image
ROFL! Of course it's true! Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

love2stamp wrote:I am not a star wars fan. I've seen bits and pieces of the original movies and I've seen all of the two newest ones, only because my husband is a HUGE fan. 
I'm the huge Star Wars fan in the house. DH was a casual fan until he met me. I saw all of them in the theater originally, then again in the 90s when they were rereleased. Now we've started a New Year's Eve tradition of seeing a Star Wars movie with these new ones coming out! 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Livi

Cherry Tart

I'm more of a Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter Girl, but BIG HAPPY STAR WARS DAY to you!!!

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

beachlover wrote:Happy Star Wars Day to you!!!  I have very fond memories; my grandmother took all of us grandkids to see the very first movie when it came out and me, my brother and my cousin Tommy were hook!  Tommy the most.  He started collecting everything Start Wars and had a whole basement dedicated to all the collections he acquired.  He passed suddenly in October, so he is a constant reminder and "force" in my life every day! 
Aww, I'm glad you have those memories with your family. I remember seeing the first one at 6 years old with my dad in a beautiful old landmark Art Deco movie theater and I was hooked also. We came out of the movie "pew pew pewing" and pretending lightsaber fights. He's gone now too.  But they are with us always and we are luminous beings. :)  (PS: I once had the entire collection of Star Wars trading cards....and I THREW THEM OUT because I was "too old for them" (at like 15 - oy! LOL!)........omg how could I???)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sweetsour wrote:happy Star Wars day!! I went to see the first movie at the show with my parents when I was a kid, and Chewie's always been my favourite Image
He said "huurh uughguughhhghghghhhgh raaaaaahhgh awwgggghhh uuh"
http://www.wookietranslator.com/
Too funny!! I love Chewie!!! I always wondered how Han knew the language --- hope we find out in the new movie Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

seastar wrote:Happy Star Wars Day!
To you too!!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I have always been a huge SW dork. Love the original trilogy and the two new movies (Rogue One was particularly good if a little dark). The prequel trilogy... meh. I enjoyed them when they came out but once the novelty wore off I was not impressed. :)  My husband and I met because of Star Wars so it will always be special to me!
- Valerie/stateless

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

We're Star Wars fans too! Watched them all! My fav is Yoda! Image
Image Image ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

tesla2 wrote:Happy Star Wars Day!
I love the Star Wars franchise, but the original three are my favorites. I've seen them more times than I will admit to! I'm particularly fond of the savage little Ewoks. I also quote Yoda's " Do or do not. There is no try." frequently. In fact, I like Yoda so much I had a dog named after him!
You sound like me! Empire is my favorite of all of them. I actually still have my original VHS collection....PRE-Young Anakin as a Force Ghost! Image I will never get rid of those. And the Ewoks - you either love 'em or hate 'em. I love 'em! 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”

Information