Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Re: soooooo......inquiring minds
joannie wrote:For NSD...I wing it! Image Although...I already have kits made up from a crop I just went to! Hopefully they will fit!
Same for me. Although I'm going to two different crops as well as this one in May so I might run out of planned pages quickly!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

Wing it.  Only prep is preparing the family that they will be ignored.   But now that we live on a farm with livestock and 36 chickens, its hard to jusr lick mysrlf away from the world so i might have to do a little prep to maximize productivity
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

OMG! I wing everything I do!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have kits that I have bought and pre-made kits that I use if they fit.  Other than that, I wing it which is most of the time.
 Image ImageImage

purple3b

Cherry Tart

A little of both.

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Wait we are supposed to make up kits?? lol.  I just have my closet half donkey organized with colors and themes and then just pull them all out and go through looking for that perfect piece for the layout that I know I had!!!
~ Carissa ~

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I have always winged. I have not been able to do to many National Scrapbook Days. ALl day.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Cherished

Cherry Blossom

I will be winging it.

debamas

Wild Cherry

Winging it!
Debbie

5finns

Cherry Tart

I wing it. I never know what I am doing until I pick a picture and go from there.
Don't be afraid to be open minded Your brain is not going to fall out.
My scrap room is not messy it is an obstacle course designed to keep me fit!

Dria

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Wing it....sometimes think about a certain event I want to scrap but that is about the extent of my plannin
****Kelly****

jlparkmark

Sweet Cherry Pie

Gonna wing it! I am scrambling with recital this week so much as I would love to do kits, the wings have it!

Ajah

Cherry Picker

I'll be winging it! 

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

normally kits, this time, winging it!
- Jillian

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Another Winger here!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

I wing it.  I can't do much for NSD this year but I'm having some difficulties in being an effective parent at the moment...I know it means I haven't had enough downtime to myself lately.  So that means tonight my husband and I will be sitting down to create a shopping list so he can take the kids grocery shopping (and hopefully more than that so they can be gone for a while...might be tough with the temps being in the high 90's through Saturday)...I'll also be trying to kick them all out of the house some on Sunday so I can have some quiet time to be creative.  I will be working on my PL, though...that is one thing I know for sure. :)  My goal is to get photos ordered through at least the end of April by tomorrow night so that's not a task I have to worry about this weekend (basically, so I don't have an excuses to do something other than scrapbook).
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

alone_inacrowdedroom

Cherry Tart

Wing it. I do have some kit club kits I can use, though.

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”

Information