Photos for NSD celebrations ~ sprinkles awarded

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

pagal74
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 29

Re: Photos for NSD celebrations?

Post by pagal74 »

I have a ton of photos printed but I would like to get some fresh ones--like from Easter, etc.  I usually print through Walgreens and have them mailed so I can get matte photos which I prefer but I also print at home sometimes with my HP printer or pick up at Walgreens at times too.  
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2471

Post by emmapaige »

LoreenC wrote:
emmapaige wrote:emmapaige
I have a TON of preprinted photos which I really need to start scrapping but for the most part, I print at home using my Epson PictureMate PM-400.  Love it.
Chris! wow!  You have a PictureMate too! That is Awesome!  I used to work in a small  town photo lab & printed millions of photos, the PictureMate does Great Quality photos almost as good as those professional machines !!!  Now I see there ARE a few of us using them!
if I have scads of photos though, I will order from my phone to CVS, my PictureMate can get costly for that!!

where do you get your ink & paper?

I had the original Picture Mate years ago but had problems with it. However, I LOVE my new model. I buy my paper and ink from Amazon Prime.   
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I use Shutterfly for almost all of mine but I do have a Selphy for when I want a different size or I just took one and can not wait to scrap it!
ImageImage 

KrazSparkle
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 297

Post by KrazSparkle »

I usually do shutterfly, I literally have a drawer full of photos that need to be scrapped but I also have a ton of new photos I want to get printed out. I seen this printer I was for my bday (which is on the 11th) that ice hinted around to my SO about. It's a Polaroid ZIP Portable so here's hoping. Won't have it in time for iNSD but I'll have plenty of photos on hand
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5444

Re: Photos for NSD celebrations ~ sprinkles awarded

Post by Deanna13 »

Thanks for the sprinkles, Karrie! Image
Image Image ImageImage
1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

I get all my at Walgreens.  I am hoping to make a dent in my Disney picture stash!  
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 676

Post by wimom »

Thanks for the sprinkles!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3715

Post by blbabe1234 »

I use Shutterfly and/or Snapfish. If I want to scrap a photo NOW, I print my own.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 48

Post by Jaditelady173 »

I got a new hp envy too. Haven't printed in pics yet, but glad to know it does a good job.  I have tons of pictures preprinted and ready to go.  But when I want specific sizes or collages, I go to either CVS or Walgreens and use their machine.  It's user friendly for me....and trust me I need all the help I can get on photo editing.  I like to print a page of 2 x 2 and 3 x4 of my pics for Pocket pages I may make too.
purple3b
Cherry Tart

Post by purple3b »

I will print my at home.  I will have a few events and some random, so I can go with whatever I am in the mood for.
Cherished
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 89

Post by Cherished »

I print at home. send to snapfish when they have specials for large orders and will send to walmart when i run out of ink. 
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1284

Post by LoreenC »

Thank you , Thank you for *Sprinkles * ! 
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kiama
Cherry Tart

Post by Kiama »

Photos are ready and I have my selphy printer if I decide on something else. I love my Selphy. 
MommyOf_4
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 45

Post by MommyOf_4 »

I will do both. Print at home for a quick couple of photos. But for more than, say, 10, I use shutterfly. I have a new puppy, so his album is getting started this weekend~~~
[url=C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas stuff\proudcherrytart.gif]Image[/url] [img]C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas%20stuff\proudcherrytart.gif[/img] 
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

I'm procrastinating going through all my 2017 photos I need to print so far this year and uploading to walgreens to print before Saturday. I am actually working on my DD's 2016 album on Sat, but I want to have all my 17' photos ready to go just in case the mood of a particular challenge may call for them!
- Jillian

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2868

Post by shoorn »

I just got my order from Snapfish yesterday - over 200 photos!! Still have others to work on too. I was thinking of getting some kits together - not sure because I don't know what kind of challenges I will do - need to do some prep though.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

Since I am a card maker, I don't print pictures.
Livi
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by Livi »

I usually print my own at housing my HP printer since I have their GO Ink Subscription
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

I have tubs full of "ammunition". I use Shutterfly and WalMart to print.  I tend to print with good intentions, but many get piled up and put off. I may occasionally run out of adhesive, or other supplies... but I never run out of printed pictures.
~Sarah~
BlingQueenRia
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 12

Post by BlingQueenRia »

emmapaige wrote:I have a TON of preprinted photos which I really need to start scrapping but for the most part, I print at home using my Epson PictureMate PM-400.  Love it.

Same here. I have a TON that I need to scrap. That will be the challenge for me, personally. To fit the photos I already have into the challenges. :) I also print at home, I have a Canon Pixma M280 and love it. But I got a new computer a few weeks ago and haven't gotten around to downloading the drivers for it yet and getting it ready. I s'pose I should do that so I can just scan in LOs....
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”