Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What are your fave / least fave embellies? *points sprin
mrozwood wrote:My favorites are brads and Stickles.  I don't seem to use enamel dots and can never get Liquid Pearls to work. 
Stickles are great! That reminds me, I need to stock up on some! 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Re: What are your fave / least fave embellies? (for points)
I love adding flowers and using my stencils and such. Love dimension and have a hard time using anything FLAT... have pages and pages of flat stickers that I rarely touch.
 Karrie

Jaditelady173

Cherry Blossom

Ok....I must be really old school because I use eyelets, brads, & buttons alot still.  Guess I March to the beat of my own drum.  Before there were enamel dots there were "Rain Drops", same thing just translucent.  I like those as well. I like woodies & vintage laces too.

Most challenging items to use for me is Spray inks on layouts.  I have tons of them, but some how I don't seem to be able to use them on my projects.  I think it's my style of creating.  I tend to be more structured and I guess I relate them to more free flow creations.   I also have tons of ribbon and I rarely use much of it anymore in scrapbooking.  I've been trying to incorporate in party decorations when I do special party events for people.  Mostly for closures on treat bags.

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Jaditelady173 wrote:Ok....I must be really old school because I use eyelets, brads, & buttons alot still.  Guess I March to the beat of my own drum.  Before there were enamel dots there were "Rain Drops", same thing just translucent.  I like those as well. I like woodies & vintage laces too.

Most challenging items to use for me is Spray inks on layouts.  I have tons of them, but some how I don't seem to be able to use them on my projects.  I think it's my style of creating.  I tend to be more structured and I guess I relate them to more free flow creations.   I also have tons of ribbon and I rarely use much of it anymore in scrapbooking.  I've been trying to incorporate in party decorations when I do special party events for people.  Mostly for closures on treat bags.
OMG I just came across some Rain Drops in my stash recently and put them in my "use it or lose it" bowl LOL! 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

purple3b

Cherry Tart

I still love enamel dots.  I also love puffy stickers and wood veneer.  I dont like weird stickers that I dont have any idea how to use - like the mustache thing - I just did not get that.Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Enamel Dots, Bling, Stickers /  Least Favorite  eyelets. just gave them ALL away.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

Enamel dots, bling,  flourishes, flowers,  wood are my faves, and stencils but I am just starting with them

I don't like stick pins and I have a hard time with ribbon.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I like sequins a lot, I don't like eyelets and haven't used them in forever.
ImageImageImageImage

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

My fav is bling. I do love bling     My least fave would have to be 
stickers. It is hard for me to make look good 
 ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

most= enamel dots, nuvo crystal drops, ink/mist
least= eyelets, metal stuff, rubons
Susan

tms58

Cherry Blossom

I really don't have a favorite, but have tons of wood veneer, washi, small flowers, enamel dots and bling.  The thing is that I usually keep it pretty simple and don't embellish very much...I just keep buying!  LOL

My least favorites seem to be eyelets, buttons, brads and ribbon.  Maybe that's because I used to embellish way more than I do now and find those older LO's icky?  Probably...

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

*** Points Sprinkled!*** thanks for the answers, ladies!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Cherished

Cherry Blossom

I love flowers, lace and pearls on my projects.  I also like mists and molding paste and stencils.  I do not like n will not by Rub ons. or believe it or not glitter. I do like glittery but not loose glitter that gets all over.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

My favs to use are enamel dots, flowers, pop-up elements like Doodle-Pops, washi tape and doilies.

My least fav is buttons. I never use them.

ImageImage Image Image  

KrazSparkle

Cherry Berry

My favorite is enemal dots, ink sprays ( I LOVE these always so surprised it turns out half way decent for me HAHA) and bling

My least is stitching. I don't have a machine or a Sew-Easy and I am not handy with a needle at all, and yea, probably just sour grapes on it HAHA I love brads but HATE pushing them through so I don't use them much either.  
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

My favs on layouts are ric rac and buttons/enamel dots.  I think they just complete my pages.  I use them on almost all of my layouts and cards.

Least fav has to be eyelets and ribbon.  And yes, I am one of those that had to have every color of eyelets made.  I still have some of each color too.  Ribbon is another story.  Love all my ribbons, but I have switched to ric racs which I find easier to put on layouts. 
 Image ImageImage

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm a horder! I have and use it all. Ribbon, yarn, rick rack, lace, buttons, twine, fiber and mini pom poms. All things metal from paper clips to hinges to bottle caps and wire. All forms of stickers and embellishments.I like anything the right color that fits the LO.
my favs are arrows of any kind and unique looking stickers or embellies.

My dislikes are eyelets because they are hard to place, small alpha because it is timely to place and I dont like using stamps

cort

Cherry Bing

I love Stickles but hate loose glitter! 

I have been on a button kick lately as well.
ImageImage

cort

Cherry Bing

keatonsgtgram wrote:I'm a horder! I have and use it all. Ribbon, yarn, rick rack, lace, buttons, twine, fiber and mini pom poms. All things metal from paper clips to hinges to bottle caps and wire. All forms of stickers and embellishments.I like anything the right color that fits the LO.
my favs are arrows of any kind and unique looking stickers or embellies.

My dislikes are eyelets because they are hard to place, small alpha because it is timely to place and I dont like using stamps

I don't consider that hoarding...it's called being well supplied for any project!  Image
ImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I love enamel dots and bling - little crystal ones are my favorite. I love twine.

I'm kind of over ribbons and stickers.

Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”

Information